Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Download the archive from the Wordpress blog and you'll be prompted to enter that password when extracting it. The OP of this thread should have the game without password requirement.
no I meant for the gallery. because when I open the gallery, only the masturbation scenes show and before when you used to unlock the gallery, all the scenes for that update used to open by default

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Unlocked 108/110 animations but I can't find the last two :( - I'm sure that it's two I need to get from the shop because the last two circles in the pause menu are empty but I have no idea who/where these animations are, help??

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
thats what I'm trying to figure out. I tried transferring my save data from the previous version onto this version but it's not working.

Leon1999

Jan 26, 2018
dojo huh definetly not going to figth with all boses again just because this game cant hold old saves, welp hopefully some cheats for that come in the future

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
dojo huh definetly not going to figth with all boses again just because this game cant hold old saves, welp hopefully some cheats for that come in the future
Actually, each new version of test release already include cheat function, there's a note when you extract the game that tell you how cheat works too, take a careful look.

Reactions: JustRunningThrow
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes