fendall

Apr 13, 2019
Hi downloaded both the zip and rar files. The game starts to opening screen but when you click on anything nothing happens not the start continue controls options or quite buttons work

Reactions: hakarlman

OxyZen

Sep 8, 2019
I don't understand where you put the patreon password. Do you have a patreon version as well on his website?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi downloaded both the zip and rar files. The game starts to opening screen but when you click on anything nothing happens not the start continue controls options or quite buttons work
press A. A is the enter key, lol

How do you get past the first door when you first start the game?

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Does the game flash white once every ~10 seconds for anyone else? It's giving me a headache. Also I'm terrible at this game, lol.

Edit: This turned out to be due to a program I was running. One I wrote myself, so I doubt anyone else will experience it heh.

Last edited:

Foxe

Aug 6, 2017
Freaking love this game. Just beat it again after having stayed away for a while to let the updates build up. This is exactly the kind of game I would love to make if I had the free time. My only complaint is how broken the knife throwing torso lady is in the final section. Angels are fine, dom nuns are fine, but that freaking knife brat... Can't wait for a final boss!

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Y key is to attack. The y key. And every time you rebind it, it goes back to being y key when you open the game again. In fact, every time you change ANY setting, it goes back to being the default.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes