MoonShines0

Aug 31, 2019
Hello guys~! can tell me some Version that progress can be saved when the Pc was turn off and shut down? if the version does exist kindly tell and send it thank you~

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Am I the only one who can't play the game because it somehow shuts off the video feed going to my monitor as soon as i reach the first gate you have to crawl under? I really want to play but this happens every time I try and I have to reboot my computer just to do anything at all.

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Ah, my bad. I used the one from the patreon email, which was likely changed since of patreon text teaser changes revealing passwords.

Actual 0.28 pw: 5Ej4zu3iSsr6x5ZB7kOb

Jeff Swan

Jul 31, 2018
Am I the only one who can't play the game because it somehow shuts off the video feed going to my monitor as soon as i reach the first gate you have to crawl under? I really want to play but this happens every time I try and I have to reboot my computer just to do anything at all.
with me, it keep crashing after jumping over the rock, she freezes just as she lands and I have to force shut down the game

MoonShines0

Aug 31, 2019
Ah, my bad. I used the one from the patreon email, which was likely changed since of patreon text teaser changes revealing passwords.

Actual 0.28 pw: 5Ej4zu3iSsr6x5ZB7kOb
Do you have 0.28 update link? or i'll just download the game at 1st page?

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018
of Create Event
for object o_cheat_intro:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 268435456 bytes
############################################################################################
anyone knows how to fix this ?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes