RICKY43

May 24, 2017
I don't know what that means? I just copied the password into the box and it's giving the error, sorry ><

EDIT, nvm fixed and thanks.

Reactions: NixiePhea

Toffi

Dec 10, 2018
I know piracy is something I won’t be able to stop, so I’m not going to report any links or file any legal complaints.
Just keep in mind that piracy definitely hurts game development and can ultimately lead to a game being discontinued. I can speak for myself only here, but I can assure you without Patreon this game wouldn’t exist. So if you like the content, please consider getting the Demo the legal way.

NixiePhea

Aug 3, 2017
I know piracy is something I won’t be able to stop, so I’m not going to report any links or file any legal complaints.
Just keep in mind that piracy definitely hurts game development and can ultimately lead to a game being discontinued. I can speak for myself only here, but I can assure you without Patreon this game wouldn’t exist. So if you like the content, please consider getting the Demo the legal way.​

Nice being able to respond to the infamous Toffi-sama, but I would like to apologize for not considering how you as the creator of this lovely game would feel about this.
In the future, I will think more before leaking something to the public. I respect you and your work, so I hope that you are not too hurt about this. I apologize once again and hope that you will continue creating games. I hope you come to see this response :giggle:
tumblr_nu4u6ylqqQ1u4f2lbo2_500.gif

HazelBride

Aug 10, 2017
Just keep in mind that piracy definitely hurts game development and can ultimately lead to a game being discontinued. I can speak for myself only here, but I can assure you without Patreon this game wouldn’t exist. So if you like the content, please consider getting the Demo the legal way.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's not rare for people to pirate a game, find out they really like it, and then support it afterwards. Wouldn't you rather have your patreons support you because they willingly do so and not just because they're forced to because of a paywall? If anything, this might even give your game a little bit of extra publicity to those who have never heard of it.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
From what I've seen/read most Patreon creators just sit on the game and collect.

How often does he/she update their game?

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
From what I've seen/read most Patreon creators just sit on the game and collect.

How often does he/she update their game?
Quick look at Toffi's Patreon shows they have an update typically once a month. I'd honestly wager less than half the people on Patreon developing 18+ games actually just leave their page open and collect every month. It seems more likely that they just fall into bad schedules, which is even worse, and end up repeatedly making impossible promises or late updates. There are definitely some real offenders of greed out there, though...

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
非 Un-
常 usual
喜 rejoice
欢 ?
这 ?
个 ?
作 make
品 goods

I'm thinking that this is Chinese, not Japanese. I don't recognize the kanji with the ? next to them.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes