Besharia

May 6, 2018
how do anyone beat charlotte swear toffi games are tad bit difficult than necessary
I usually just tank the hit and then when I can break free I do so and spam as many combos as I can. Just make sure you go into the fight with as little pleasure and pain as possible and try not to get too banged up on the way to her.

The second boss is a little tricky since you got to tank her long enough to kill her and the lamp which means you will probably have to kill her twice so you can get enough time to destroy the lamp.

Stack up on upgrades that give you more attack damage and pleasure and pain resistance. I got all the way to floor 9 and then it wraps me back down to floor 1 so I guess that's the end of the content for now.

Jul 14, 2017
I usually just tank the hit and then when I can break free I do so and spam as many combos as I can. Just make sure you go into the fight with as little pleasure and pain as possible and try not to get too banged up on the way to her.

The second boss is a little tricky since you got to tank her long enough to kill her and the lamp which means you will probably have to kill her twice so you can get enough time to destroy the lamp.

Stack up on upgrades that give you more attack damage and pleasure and pain resistance. I got all the way to floor 9 and then it wraps me back down to floor 1 so I guess that's the end of the content for now.
Thanks for the advice but I've beaten her already couple of months ago

Lord Bintang

Aug 14, 2017
already downloaded v11 but i didnt know toffi-sama is encripting his game now...
its been a long time since amazon brawl, anyway...
did any of you guys knows the password for v11 ?

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
What do you do with money?

Also, are there any cheats for this game? I suck at it and keep landing on vines or enemies every time I jump or fall.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes