dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
The new version has only the new levels with new enemies
Foxy Girl Spirit (fuckable)
I suppose an elf tamer, since she summons tentacles (fuckable)
Spider Girl (with only if grabbed scenes)
Bee girl (same as spider one)
nothing more nothing less basically
2 scenes for each of them. I think you get the bee girls scenes by jumping at her and being grapped by her. As for the spider, web grab and good old walking into her.
Hope they get reverse scenes like centaur and cat girl.

Should also note that the only way to access the new content is to first defeat the genie to get the fireball ability.

Reactions: rollingeres

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
they will sure have, same as giant and lamia in the previous section, it's just that toffi wanted to give a taste of what the new levels would be, and is thinking of a way to introduce the charts, like with a shop

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Anyone got any pointers (besides "git gud") to make this game just a LITTLE easier? I'm stuck on level 1. Yes, I am a bitch-tier gamer. I am aware of this. Help a brother out.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Just talk to the other bunny close to stairs and pick it up Easy mode you go get more power ups and deal more damage in the enemies

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Can't get past first boss. Is there any way to skip to second or third level? That or does anyone have a save?

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
For anyone having trouble with the bosses, allow me to help!

First boss strat: She's actually very easy to deal with. Crawl/walk around to avoid her kiss blown hearts when she's floating. Once she gets on the ground watch her closely to make sure she doesn't start doing her kiss attack. Crouch once you're close to her, especially if she's doing the blow kiss attack, and crouch attack her. She won't be able to hit you. Once she stops watch her to see if she flies toward you. If so, stop attacking and crawl away to create distance. If you're hit by them keep holding the direction away from her. If you're far enough you have a chance to walk away from her without getting grabbed. She'll alternate between flying up and blowing kisses, blowing kisses on the ground, and flying toward you. Never attack her while she's flying. Just focus on her when she's on the ground.
For power ups I recommend lust defense. You can practically strong arm her with no strats if she's on the ground with lust defense. Just avoid her hearts, walk up to her, and punch her in the face as fast as possible. If you get grabbed, break out, move away a bit, and rapid punch her again. The lust defense should help you win that battle of attrition.

Second boss strat: The genie was hard for me at first until I learned the easiest way to beat her: crouching. Crouching and crawling is the most OP thing against the genie was you'll be able to get the jump on her quite often. The easiest way to beat her beam attack is to bait it. Normally whenever she stops moving she'll use it so just watch her hands. Any movement upward and crouch crawl away. You'll avoid the beam. Once the beam stops crouch crawl back to try and get close to strike her. Always go back to crouched the moment she flies up and be ahead of her when she flies to the other side of the arena a bit so you can keep up with her. Just keep an eye out for the beam once she stops.
For power-ups I recommend damage up for your attacks. You won't be beating her with pure attrition like the last boss. You want to beat down her lamp as soon as she's sucked back into it ASAP. The less you have to deal with RNGenie, the better. With the damage up you should only have to deal with the genie twice if you attack the lamp fast enough.

All in all the bosses work like megaman bosses. You just need fast reactions and reflexes and you should be able to beat them once you learn their timing and range.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

SupremeVictor

Aug 7, 2018
I think this game is progressing well.

I like the concept of progressing through random floors and returning to the start when you fail. Kinda reminds me of Azure Dreams for PS1. This game isn't as unforgiving though, but I imagine the finished product won't have continues.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I get the feeling that a lot of people don't understand that asking for someone to share the game is against forum rules. If you want the password, either wait for someone to share it, or open a request thread.

Reactions: rollingeres

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Look a , for you to ask for new versions. Why not go there and post a request instead of flooding this thread with comments? \( ゚◡゚)/

FAPERO69

Jan 26, 2018
Pls help i can't open patreon site it said this
Error 1009 Ray ID: 4558f3c4501f529c • 2018-09-05 13:13:16 UTC
Access denied
What happened?

The owner of this website (patreon.com) has banned the country or region your IP address is in (CU) from accessing this website.

JUGSYJGEGF

Nov 1, 2017
Access denied
What happened?

The owner of this website (patreon.com) has banned the country or region your IP address is in (CU) from accessing this website.
Access blocked provider or country try the proxy server.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Access denied
What happened?

Unless you support Toffi on Patreon that shouldn't really matter. As far as I know they post just about everything regarding progress on the game on their Wordpress blog.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes