AvionA

Oct 4, 2017
In my eyes, the gameplay is so broken, the hitboxes are really weird, especially in area's that require perfect jumping, and then want you to turn around to do a low kick on a tentical, but instead, walk INTO them and get attacked by them. Which then leads into my other complaint, the safest way to attack MOST enemies, is crouching and spamming low kick.

Whatever this game is trying to be, it isnt fun, and I dare say, it isnt Toffi game. Most of the older toffi titles were at least playable, despite whatever you think of the graphics used in the game. And the last one, the fighting game was really well done, and quite fun to play as a actual fighting game. Its like Toffi let success to go their head and came out with this, which they are charging for on patreon?!

First up, give your character, and enemies a bit more fair hitbox, second, let tentical grab attacks be just that, actual attacks, instead of forcing stationary baddies act like Goomba's, and just hit 100% ONLY on Contact. Give some counterplay to actually play around. Second, Agile Cat Chick, somehow cant hit unless doing a low kick, and even then, no knockback, no stun, no nothing, and still get hit by them. Simlar complaints with the horse girl, no counterplay, fight her, and still get hit by fireballs during a combo on them. Every hentai fighting/platformer title I ever enjoyed had tight controls, some form of counterplay on baddies, weather it is by weakpoint or just basic attacks, and fair hitbox or telegraphed OP attacks. So when you fuck up, or get FUCKED...up, you know its your fault for not playing right.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
In my eyes, the gameplay is so broken, the hitboxes are really weird, especially in area's that require perfect jumping, and then want you to turn around to do a low kick on a tentical, but instead, walk INTO them and get attacked by them. Which then leads into my other complaint, the safest way to attack MOST enemies, is crouching and spamming low kick.

Whatever this game is trying to be, it isnt fun, and I dare say, it isnt Toffi game. Most of the older toffi titles were at least playable, despite whatever you think of the graphics used in the game. And the last one, the fighting game was really well done, and quite fun to play as a actual fighting game. Its like Toffi let success to go their head and came out with this, which they are charging for on patreon?!

First up, give your character, and enemies a bit more fair hitbox, second, let tentical grab attacks be just that, actual attacks, instead of forcing stationary baddies act like Goomba's, and just hit 100% ONLY on Contact. Give some counterplay to actually play around. Second, Agile Cat Chick, somehow cant hit unless doing a low kick, and even then, no knockback, no stun, no nothing, and still get hit by them. Simlar complaints with the horse girl, no counterplay, fight her, and still get hit by fireballs during a combo on them. Every hentai fighting/platformer title I ever enjoyed had tight controls, some form of counterplay on baddies, weather it is by weakpoint or just basic attacks, and fair hitbox or telegraphed OP attacks. So when you fuck up, or get FUCKED...up, you know its your fault for not playing right.
Toffi added difficulty modes to make things easier if you’re having too much trouble... additionally, Toffi’s Patreon is literally $1... I will agree with you that some hitboxes are a little odd, but with power-ups and learning how each enemy works, it’s pretty easy to work around.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Toffi added difficulty modes to make things easier if you’re having too much trouble... additionally, Toffi’s Patreon is literally $1... I will agree with you that some hitboxes are a little odd, but with power-ups and learning how each enemy works, it’s pretty easy to work around.
No, literally it's $1 per month. Unless Patreon has changed it's policies. There is not an option for a one time donation.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
No, literally it's $1 per month. Unless Patreon has changed it's policies. There is not an option for a one time donation.
Well, yeah, that's what I meant. Orrr you wait for the full release for free? In the end, Toffi said his Patreon is basically a little tip jar, especially when all his games are free.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017

It seems like most of the things you had gripes with were completely technical, which are kinda bound to be present in a (beta? alpha?) incomplete game. I don't mean to say that they're insignificant, but judging it by that is a little short-sighted. If I were you, I'd become a patron of his and explain what you've said here. You seem like you generally support him, anyway.

I don't know what Toffi's life is like, but it seems like he works on these games in his free time as a hobby. Or so he touched on in his Q&A. It's not something should be held in such high regard since he doesn't either. For all we know, his fighting games that people really like could've just been happy accidents.

Hey, I get a fatal error after extracting and trying to run this version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like an error in the game's code, but I haven't had issues running it. Try downloading it from a different source if you haven't tried that already, or download it directly from Toffi's mediafire link in his blog.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Seems like an error in the game's code, but I haven't had issues running it. Try downloading it from a different source if you haven't tried that already, or download it directly from Toffi's mediafire link in his blog.
That's where I got it from. And I have tried downloading it few different times with the same result.

Edit: Nvm I visited toffi's site and found an answer,

"That’s probably a fucked up savefile that the new version doesn’t automatically delete.
Go to “C> User > Your_user_name > Appdata > Local > Fallen_Angel” and delete both the save.mar and controls.mar and try again with the new version."

This reply was from toffi himself.

Reactions: iamslime

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
how can i apply password?? just type password?
You need to wait for someone to share the new password. The old ones don't work on the newer versions.

Also, please someone share the new password, this update is looking great.

catacylsm

Nov 19, 2017
You need to wait for someone to share the new password. The old ones don't work on the newer versions.

Also, please someone share the new password, this update is looking great.
Thanks. but i mean 0.7 version application not new version.

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
The new version has only the new levels with new enemies
Foxy Girl Spirit (fuckable)
I suppose an elf tamer, since she summons tentacles (fuckable)
Spider Girl (with only if grabbed scenes)
Bee girl (same as spider one)
nothing more nothing less basically

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes