156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
What does that mean?
In request threads people usually let others know they want someone to share what is requested as well by commenting with a simple "+1", as you can see in the request thread linked there. Therefore, it would be amusing if Toffi caught up on the fact that their game is being shared on a site like this, and made the password a "+1" in reference to the request threads. Or so jonrender implies.

Reactions: jonrender

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
Someone can give a full save game ?
Sure thing buddy, here you go. It should have all abilities and store purchases cleared. You'll still need to climb your way to the bosses, no shortcuts there so far I'm afraid.
Incase you didn't already know, it goes to: user\appdata\local\fallen_angel

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
Can someone send a save WITH shortcuts please
Sorry it didn't work for you.

What I meant in my previous post was that there are no shortcuts in the game. As such, obtaining a save with shortcuts is pretty much impossible, unless someone modifies the actual game to contain such shortcuts. It's not a hard game though, just do one run to get the girl who let's you set difficulty and set to easy.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Once you get the fireball thing, that's when you can use "shortcuts". There's a door in the first floor that you can flame burst and go through to go to the desert area, but if you want to go to the swamp, I think you have to beat the succubus.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
When having sex do I press the button and then that's it or is there a way to manipulate it to increase benefits? Because I notice the seems to speed up and down on her own and never stops just looping over?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
When having sex do I press the button and then that's it or is there a way to manipulate it to increase benefits? Because I notice the seems to speed up and down on her own and never stops just looping over?
The animations increase in speed and then climax and loop. That's all there is to it. You just press the key to escape.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes