Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
anyone can tell me how much is the 6c progress?
1st area
then boss
then 2nd area
is there something after 2nd area/floor's...? boss? something?
cuz seems like i reached a point where i was back to base and started 1st area (with black wings) but...!?!?!?!?!
Thats about it in this version, differences between 06 and 05 are the fairy scenes and the ability to fuck centaurs, no new floors yet

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Toffi went on a short break, but on June 25th he said he was back to work and we would see some stuff in the coming days.

RicM

Jun 29, 2018
Have the password for version 6? Patreon are being assholes and not letting me re-activate my account.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Have the password for version 6? Patreon are being assholes and not letting me re-activate my account.
Here's the password for version 6c. Remember to donate to Toffi if you like his stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the DL link for v06c from toffi's wordpress page.

Link removed by moderator - see OP for download links

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with v06c links

@noobtastic - I removed your link as we don't allow links to password protected archives, and the files I uploaded to the OP don't have a password. :)

Reactions: 9inchz

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
version 7 out
also .. change-log needs update
also .. where u got dat version 7 :D?
The new versions are free, the passwords are not, lol
Well, the new version is always available for download from Toffi's website, but he keeps the passwords for the archives behind Patreon. Testing/playing the games before they're released counts as a service he offers to Patrons, but when the game is released, it'll always be free.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
This game is way too easy at the moment. Surprised considering that his games tend to have at least a little difficulty in them. Though it's still in development so hopefully it'll change a bit.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Updated OP with v06c links

@noobtastic - I removed your link as we don't allow links to password protected archives, and the files I uploaded to the OP don't have a password. :)
Ah I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the heads up.

Toffi said there were 7 new animations in 06c, anyone got them all? I got the catgirl, centaur (you have to find an item for these, they spawn randomly on the floors and look like a piece of a map) and fairies, is that all?

Reactions: bas

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Ah I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the heads up.

Toffi said there were 7 new animations in 06c, anyone got them all? I got the catgirl, centaur (you have to find an item for these, they spawn randomly on the floors and look like a piece of a map) and fairies, is that all?
I can’t seem to find the new ones other than the fairies. Someone should compile a list of animations to keep track.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes