3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

amdhans

Dec 6, 2020
No, the customer is not locked out because they do not own anything to be locked out from. Their license is revoked, which makes it's taken away from them. Since they no longer have a license then they can't access a service. Read an "End User License Agreement" and you'll see that you actually purchased access but not the game. Nearly every EULA is going to state this. Even when you get a physical copy of the game, you never owned it.

Now for Fallen Doll, I do not believe they have an EULA.

There is no reason for the company to give anyone their online infrastructure. That still is a tremendous amount of value to the company if they wish to sell it. If the company goes bankrupt, this is used to help the investors recover funds. They could still cannibalize the code and use the different objects for other projects and if they released it that very well can expose unknown exploits. Even startups tend to offer new hires equity in the company.

Anyways, evidence below showing that no one really "owns" any games.
EULAs are not binding legal documents outside the US.

As for this Always Online clusterfuck, hopefully the devs have a plan incase they ever need to shutdown the server or the load becomes too much to handle.

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
To be really honest though, Most of the people that buy this game mainly have their focuses on the sexual aspects of the game and it could be easily refined with just the single player, was the MMO aspect added really necessary....? don't get me wrong, its a refreshing feature, but I just can't see it lasting any decent duration than when the dev redirects their focus and resource on its single-player

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
To be really honest though, Most of the people that buy this game mainly have their focuses on the sexual aspects of the game and it could be easily refined with just the single player, was the MMO aspect added really necessary....? don't get me wrong, its a refreshing feature, but I just can't see it lasting any decent duration than when the dev redirects their focus and resource on its single-player
The MMO factor was in exchange for free motion capture work. It also provided the added benefit that it is extremally good at blocking piracy. The motion capture argument was explained in a few of his Patreon posts and the DRM side was mentioned in his Discord chat. Currently their focus is split between both sfw single player and the nsfw harm mode. They have been split between the two for awhile.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
tell me what they made in 2 month.
this year they have added a nice demo, its not finished but good.

every update has new animations, it has the best animations or top of the line animations for a adult game.
yes the devs have gotten a bit complacent but whatever. these guys aren't doing any better

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
tell me what they made in 2 month.
You seem to not realize what development is, their main goal before the build release was to separate the sandbox and story mode in the coding, actually developing the coding/optimization instead of making a buggy mess is what takes up the resources, patreon isnt just for adding new outfits every month like Operation Lovecraft "adds". Wild Life literally just updated yesterday with around 12 animations, a couple outfits for characters, Sex minigames, as well as developing new hair physics/meshes for certain characters.

Im not sure why i see you hating on Wild Life so much considering they actually give reasonable build delivery estimates, and their delay was within a week.

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
this year they have added a nice demo, its not finished but good.

every update has new animations, it has the best animations or top of the line animations for a adult game.
yes the devs have gotten a bit complacent but whatever. these guys aren't doing any better
Not too certain bout the MMO part blocking off piracy since I don't have those specialized knowledge, but free motion capture work...? correct me if I'm wrong, people made a deal with them to implement the MMO in return for the motion capture?

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Yes, due to covid they needed to relocate their paid for motion capture work to another location. It was originally based in the United States and that was stopped. A Japanese company offered to do the work for free and ProjectH would need to host an MMO-like environment on their servers. This was to give the company experience hosting a larger scale environment. So this really helped Project H with free motion capture work and helping combat the piracy. They also needed to develop a new portion of the game and that set things behind. But honestly, they were already running behind due to not having a motion capture team.

• Wow
Reactions: F95phex

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
Ahh so they get free capture motions while projectH gets their testing grounds, makes sense now thanks!

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018

Alright, I am now firmly in the "this creator is a scammer trying to milk money out of people" camp.

I was under the impression that "Steam Key Reserved" meant it would be as soon as the game was up on Steam. But apparently not, only current Patrons will get instant access to the Steam version, and they're giving the middle finger to past Patrons by making them wait 6 months more.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Pillar of the Community rank does not really speak for Project H. They are people that are extremally active and helpful.

"They might get" and not "we might get"

This person does not represent the project.

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
??
wild life release a new build every 1.5 to 2month my guy
this game hasn't had a update in 5 months
This game has ultimated talks with Steam and will probably launch on GoG too, and they've updated their work pretty much weekly.

Reactions: F95phex

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
anybody here know, any way to increase boob scale in this game? with cheat engine or anything, imo the boob size for me is just not big enough
you cant, from what i know you can just change the softness. Id recommend Wild Life, some chicks can have some really big ones.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes