3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
I think people may experience cost sunk fallacy at this point. They invested so much they fear all that will go to waste if they stop and project fails because of that.
Meanwhile the wait for the end of month update begins, let's see what magic words he has for us. Is it time for "I can make finish the project without your support?".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure the sunk cost fallacy can explain quite a few heavy supporters but there's also the information disparity between buyers and sellers. Many users simply can't estimate how much work would have been required to create certain elements, let alone gauge the quality of the work, which leaves them unable to really judge the project even once they've subbed and have access to somewhat more information.

There's also of course Patreon's reliance on people simply forgetting to cancel subscriptions...

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Yes it is updated monthly, you can see theres even people dogging Galatea now. However the poor pirates like us wont be dogging Galatea cuz we didnt pay, so sad for being pirate....
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, LIES. I am a patreon supporter. AT THIS POINT I WOULD POST IT MYSELF
Game HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED IN OVER A YEAR.
Wtf are you doing saying stupid shit?

There have been rumors(i even think scamulis said as much) that discord devs have access, but I have yet to see any legitimate posts.

Any update when the game will be released on steam ? they said 2022 was the release date before

I check that patreon 3 times a day, have been for 4 months. I'll post an update when it comes out...
There are also a couple other people in here that also patreon supporters and post updates, but Scamulus doesn't post often.

• Wow
Reactions: !BlackOmen!

Erest

Sep 9, 2018
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, LIES. I am a patreon supporter. AT THIS POINT I WOULD POST IT MYSELF

There have been rumors(i even think scamulis said as much) that discord devs have access, but I have yet to see any legitimate posts.

I check that patreon 3 times a day, have been for 4 months. I'll post an update when it comes out...
There are also a couple other people in here that also patreon supporters and post updates, but Scamulus doesn't post often.
....... I feels like you missing my point but okay.

Aug 13, 2020
Game HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED IN OVER A YEAR. -
Whoa, calm down bro, he was obviously messing around.

To answer the question properly, lalain58 it's just like he says in the quote, over a year without a new release, Scamlius' "updates" are just excuses, "progress" reports and random concept art at the end of each month. Apparently he's even using VAM stuff for those "previews". 0.34 is still the best version IMO.

Crazy how Galatea was a scam within a scam. Remember how she boosted patreon numbers? Damn...

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Whoa, calm down bro, he was obviously messing around
First, I am calm, I wrote it like that to grab attention to stop people from thinking he was telling the truth.

How is lying to a legitimate question messing around?
I get being playful and I understand being sarcastic.
But making untrue statements in an attempt to confuse and not entertain, is malicious.

Homeboy never corrected himself..
He literally responded as if he knew.
no bs sarcastic emoji's. Said it straight.
I mean someone even asked right after about an eta update...

Regardless idgaf if it was malicious or facetious, but saying something that is untrue NEEDS to be corrected in and of itself.

Since I am a Patreon supporter, and have posted content from their patreon to and for this thread, and can confirm that he is NOT telling the truth. I did.
SO NO new person thinks what he said is true.

Reactions: DarwinsTripod

lalain58

Jan 3, 2019

Please do update looking forward on buying it when it comes out on steam

Erest

Sep 9, 2018
Whoa, calm down bro, he was obviously messing around.

To answer the question properly, lalain58 it's just like he says in the quote, over a year without a new release, Scamlius' "updates" are just excuses, "progress" reports and random concept art at the end of each month. Apparently he's even using VAM stuff for those "previews". 0.34 is still the best version IMO.

Crazy how Galatea was a scam within a scam. Remember how she boosted patreon numbers? Damn...
Galatea boosted actually quite alot IIRC. I was one of those folks that becoming PH's patreon cuz of her. Dropped from being one after very long delays, nonsense and the finishing move is when I just goes "Did I spent all of those money on this? I just spent 5 min on each session (it was boring) while I could hire a prostitute couple of times and I would even get laid!". Probably someone can search the past history during that period. I mean Galatea still a thing that boosting that patreon even now.

lalain58

Jan 3, 2019
Galatea boosted actually quite alot IIRC. I was one of those folks that becoming PH's patreon cuz of her. Dropped from being one after very long delays, nonsense and the finishing move is when I just goes "Did I spent all of those money on this? I just spent 5 min on each session (it was boring) while I could hire a prostitute couple of times and I would even get laid!". Probably someone can search the past history during that period. I mean Galatea still a thing that boosting that patreon even now.
Hahah true why not use the money to get yourself laid than jerk off

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes