3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

UnNeXcOaSt

Dec 14, 2017
oh yea that has nothing to do with the performance or graphics actually, that's an error that you usually get when you run out of RAM or VRAM. How much of each do you have?
If I were to guess, this game can't run on any less that 4GB RAM and 3GB VRAM
8 gb vram rtx 3080
32 gb ram

Foost

May 16, 2020
From the rare posts on discord, it really looks like they only just started testing this crap and "discovering" bugs. ETA on the server being up again went from 24 hours (that was a week ago) to non-existing now. And they already imply that when the server goes up again, it will have only the game breaking critical bugs fixed. So we can still expect broken animations and costumes, body parts randomly disappearing and more fun like that. I guess they did not bother to playtest their own game for more than a year. I am not even surprised. No updates have been posted on patreon or steam of course.

okeynice123

Jan 31, 2020
I dont understand why no one is asking themselves in which state this "SCAM" Project had to be when they wanted to release it in last years february or if it was even existing at this given time.

Its fucking ridiculous that after 1 year of Rebuilding they are releasing a Game that is overflowing with gamebreaking bugs and only one new map, reworked Content that already existed and cutting the "new" content bcs its so broken.
No one expected them to release a perfect stable version of it but this is just delusional and highly unprofessional.

Just imagine what a disgusting amount of money they hoarded in all the years and for all that money they are delivering you this shit.
Every normal company or investor would erase them from the market for ever for not getting the given deadlines or meeting the given requirements but luckily they can do whatever they want with the lust blinded patreons.
And to top that this is all coming from a self proclaimed triple a developer.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
From the rare posts on discord, it really looks like they only just started testing this crap and "discovering" bugs. ETA on the server being up again went from 24 hours (that was a week ago) to non-existing now. And they already imply that when the server goes up again, it will have only the game breaking critical bugs fixed. So we can still expect broken animations and costumes, body parts randomly disappearing and more fun like that. I guess they did not bother to playtest their own game for more than a year. I am not even surprised. No updates have been posted on patreon or steam of course.
Well they only uploaded anything to their steam depot a few days before the release, nothing before that for ~14 months, so they can't have done much testing unless their pre-production environment is completely different to live. Which would kind of defeat the point.

Reactions: edhorren

Foost

May 16, 2020
Well they only uploaded anything to their steam depot a few days before the release, nothing before that for ~14 months, so they can't have done much testing unless their pre-production environment is completely different to live. Which would kind of defeat the point.
To be honest, the game does not really integrate with Steam apart from the Patreon account linkage, so they could've tested without Steam easily. And you can test on Steam without uploading anything to depots as well, just distribute the files in any way you want and put the Steam dll and appid text file there.

But that does not mean they did any testing. I doubt they did more than one-person bare minimum tests. Which explains why they never posted any actual ingame vids as progress reports, there was probably nothing to post

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Funny how all the communist managers are now nowhere to be found. Paxis and Kara Melone, who by now would fight the shit out of them to damage control and silent people who complain in Steam community. Hiding in a hole somewhere begging for free money. And it's been over a week and a half right now for their 24 hours maintenance with no update or announcement of a deadline but more of a 24/7 maintenance.

okeynice123

Jan 31, 2020
Funny how all the communist managers are now nowhere to be found. Paxis and Kara Melone, who by now would fight the shit out of them to damage control and silent people who complain in Steam community. Hiding in a hole somewhere begging for free money. And it's been over a week and a half right now for their 24 hours maintenance with no update or announcement of a deadline but more of a 24/7 maintenance.
Not even worth mentioning these ignorants Kara and Pasix

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33

chinpoppo

Jun 6, 2017
at this point i don't even bother trying to launch this game, i just check thread for shit and gigles, kek. They spend a year to implement more DRM and then shit the bed with shoe-box servers.
I , frankly, don't get the drm idea, piracy only improves popularity of the title, this site alone has fuck ton of devs posting their games or at least being active in the threads of their games.

eva-unit01

Dec 12, 2018
at this point i don't even bother trying to launch this game, i just check thread for shit and gigles, kek. They spend a year to implement more DRM and then shit the bed with shoe-box servers.
I , frankly, don't get the drm idea, piracy only improves popularity of the title, this site alone has fuck ton of devs posting their games or at least being active in the threads of their games.
Nah they didn't spent a year working on it, if you do some research, you'll quickly see what happened.
If you go through Helius' history on the discord server, you'll see him talk (around july~october)about stuff like AI, skillset......stuff that cleary doesn't fit in the multiplayer thing they're selling.

IMO, this is what happened last year :
They release the multiplayer game mid/late january which is a buggy mess and barely "playable"
They started working on their "rebuild" late february and stopped around june.
Then radio silence about this rebuild (no news, no gameplay footage, screenshots) until late december when people started to get mad at Helius who resumed the developpement (and looking at the state this rebuild was at release 13 months after its announcement, yeah this was totally rushed)

What happened during those 6 months is that Helius, instead of working on the damn update, put everything on standby to start developping the "solo rogue-lite deck building tactical rpg" he's been talking about 2 years ago. Some proof of that is the flood of concept art stuff + news about skillsets/skill icon we got instead of rebuild footage.

Unlike what their moderators say, the issue isn't about Helius' perfectionnism or anything like that
The issue is that the guy just doesn't care about what he's making and people seem ok with that because he still have 15k+ subs on Patreon

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
I'm sure in a few months they'll come back to the Steam community to nuke the entire thing again.

Aug 13, 2020
-
What happened during those 6 months is that Helius, instead of working on the damn update, put everything on standby to start developping the "solo rogue-lite deck building tactical rpg" -
Bold of you to assume he's worked in anything at all.
They have always dished random concept art, proof that they're still a group of shady chinese modders/translators at their core.

I've also spent more time straight up laffin' in this thread than fapping to alet... just when you think we're beating a dead horse, something even more outrageous happens, look at their week long downtime lol. It's almost like F95 is the endgame for FD/Paralogue/Op Lovecraft.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Nah they didn't spent a year working on it, if you do some research, you'll quickly see what happened.
If you go through Helius' history on the discord server, you'll see him talk (around july~october)about stuff like AI, skillset......stuff that cleary doesn't fit in the multiplayer thing they're selling.

IMO, this is what happened last year :
They release the multiplayer game mid/late january which is a buggy mess and barely "playable"
They started working on their "rebuild" late february and stopped around june.
Then radio silence about this rebuild (no news, no gameplay footage, screenshots) until late december when people started to get mad at Helius who resumed the developpement (and looking at the state this rebuild was at release 13 months after its announcement, yeah this was totally rushed)

What happened during those 6 months is that Helius, instead of working on the damn update, put everything on standby to start developping the "solo rogue-lite deck building tactical rpg" he's been talking about 2 years ago. Some proof of that is the flood of concept art stuff + news about skillsets/skill icon we got instead of rebuild footage.

Unlike what their moderators say, the issue isn't about Helius' perfectionnism or anything like that
The issue is that the guy just doesn't care about what he's making and people seem ok with that because he still have 15k+ subs on Patreon
Would you happen to have those quotes about skills/AI to hand?

I'd be shocked if Helius really has been working on single player of any kind given how they've started removing tags like or from the store, they've also been quoted saying the SFW spin off is dead as no one wanted it. The below is from Pasix but there are other quotes from Helius on this:

Helius has - a while back, already - redecided on splitting a SFW campaign from harem mode, in favour of your apprehension to it. We've been shown some concept videos, and we're looking at a NSFW campaign again, possibly integrated with harem mode.
I believe they also originally made some claims about outsourcing this? It's hard to keep track though.

Anyway given that they were working on single player in various forms for so long without ever really showing anything I genuinely just think it's beyond them. Which seems like a fair bet given what their battlepass design looks like. I imagine any gameplay loop designed by these guys would be a Kafkaesque monstrosity, if they could even get it working in the first place.

Unless it comes hand in hand with rock solid and tangible evidence I'd personally assume anything Helius shows off or talks about is complete bullshit designed to try and keep the Patreon going.

Reactions: grunt_pepper
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes