3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

UnNeXcOaSt

Dec 14, 2017
Guys need help here.
When trying to play on harem mode (game ver. 0.4.9-kriko cracked)

Seconds later on harem mode game crashes.

Is there are fix for it or not ?
My pc specs are.

RTX-3080 8GB
32 GB 4800 mhz ram
Ryzen 6900hx

Tried to lower everything on game settings but still crashes, tried to cap fps but it`s unvail.

Termigatron

May 4, 2021
Guys need help here.

My pc specs are.

RTX-3080 8GB
32 GB 4800 mhz ram
Ryzen 6900hx

Tried to lower everything on game settings but still crashes, tried to cap fps but it`s unvail.
Try this, Open %localappdata%\Paralogue and delete all folder & File then run Launch.bat again

superbuba777

Jun 8, 2022
Guys need help here.

My pc specs are.

RTX-3080 8GB
32 GB 4800 mhz ram
Ryzen 6900hx

I actually have a weaker pc than yours and i can run it at maximum with around 70 fps. You shouldnt be having any issue with it, so it somehow should be 100% fixeable.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
Feb 21, 2020
Guys Guys, I found a new game play loop for Operation Lovecraft!
" helius bad " " helius bad " " helius bad " " helius bad " " helius bad " " helius bad "" helius bad "" helius bad " new update->game can't run->server issue->more promises made out of pure NaCl " helius bad "" helius bad "" helius bad "" helius bad "" helius bad "" helius bad "" helius bad "" helius bad "" helius bad "" helius bad "

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys need help here.

My pc specs are.

RTX-3080 8GB
32 GB 4800 mhz ram
Ryzen 6900hx

I think it's a game thing rather than a setup thing.

I did notice that looking down significantly improves performance.

Try looking down right away when you first enter harem, let it chill for a second, then gradually look around to render in everything else. Once you do a successful 360 you should be good, maybe

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think this happens because there is nothing complicated there to render/stream/whatever. I noticed same thing happening in other games too.
yea. Entities are often only rendered when they are within FOV, you have LOS towards them and they're close enough. In this game, it seems there is pretty much 0 LOS detection so probably everything gets rendered through walls, otherwise I can't explain the absolute dogshit pop-in times when you first look around the map

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
yea. Entities are often only rendered when they are within FOV, you have LOS towards them and they're close enough. In this game, it seems there is pretty much 0 LOS detection so probably everything gets rendered through walls, otherwise I can't explain the absolute dogshit pop-in times when you first look around the map
Hardware occlusion culling should be enabled by default on a UE4 project and the bounding boxes for objects/actors are generated automatically based on their geometry, so it's hard to imagine how they'd screw it up.

That said I'm not a game dev and I've only made a few basic UE projects to demo some ML stuff, so perhaps someone with more in depth knowledge knows a way that can all go horribly wrong. Perhaps related to that shitty seeing other players through walls effect they had going on? Although when I did briefly get into the new version that didn't seem to be a thing, but that may have just been because absolutely nothing was working.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hardware occlusion culling should be enabled by default on a UE4 project and the bounding boxes for objects/actors are generated automatically based on their geometry, so it's hard to imagine how they'd screw it up.

That said I'm not a game dev and I've only made a few basic UE projects to demo some ML stuff, so perhaps someone with more in depth knowledge knows a way that can all go horribly wrong. Perhaps related to that shitty seeing other players through walls effect they had going on? Although when I did briefly get into the new version that didn't seem to be a thing, but that may have just been because absolutely nothing was working.
a usual common denominator among shitty projects is that things are built custom instead of just using readily-availably code / assets / whatever.

And judging by their track record of horrible and extremely weird bugs, they may have custom-built something in such a bad way that the LOS detection doesn't work anymore and they just overrode it so that the objects always pass the LOS check to quickly get the game back on track

activspam

Oct 2, 2018
>Literally one fucking person in the entire world knows how to bypass it
Except that simply isn't true. Voksi cracked Denuvo before EMPRESS and the general know how is known. The issue being, it's just very time intensive. Skill is an issue, labor is a much bigger one. Denuvo, aside from marketing, wasn't supposed to be uncrackable - just uncrackable enough, so a few person group will look at it and say "fuck it, I have better things to do". With that comes the issue of having to do the whole process again when a new patch drops.

UnNeXcOaSt

Dec 14, 2017
Try this, Open %localappdata%\Paralogue and delete all folder & File then run Launch.bat again
nope didin`t work.

I think it's a game thing rather than a setup thing.

I did notice that looking down significantly improves performance.

Try looking down right away when you first enter harem, let it chill for a second, then gradually look around to render in everything else. Once you do a successful 360 you should be good, maybe
well game doesn't give a chance to look down it instantly crashes. (on harem mode)

Here is the error tab that gives. Just copied it.

What the heck is this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried to block net connection but nope

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2020

well helios did post a video of alet letting out some milk. The interesting part were the physic capsules were visible and therer were dozens on her. That is not normal and i dont know why he even did that when the game basicly has no need for any hit detection whatsoever besides one capsule for basic movement and collision.

Since sounds are coming from other rooms and there is a kinda seethru walls modus for detecting players i would say that the game does not remove much and basic lod is complete shite. Its even that bad that your own character may loose your body parts and good texture while not having removed other characters first.

Sep 2, 2020
The Denuvo marketeers did a campaign a while ago to tell people that Denuvo doesn't decrease game performance, and it seemed to be oddly well-received. Shareholders will do anything to protect their dogshit opinions.

Note that this was after the Steam release of Doom Eternal, which released with a DRM-less executable neatly tucked away in it's files. Some people did side by side comparisons of Doom Eternal with and without Denuvo; it increased load times by about 1.1% (Doom's loading times are pretty short, also depends on storage device), reduced framerate by around 5% (CPU-bound), increased frame time by 1ms average (that's your frame latency, super important in shooters). In particular, Denuvo is rough on underpowered or minimally spec'd systems by raising the CPU and memory overhead.

Luckily Bethesda realized this and removed Denuvo from the current release.

My point is Helius cares more about getting money than producing a worthwhile product. At least with a AAA corporation you could argue they can do both, Helius is just wasting precious and limited resources given to the project in good faith.
I dont find these number actually even close to be a reason against it in a major way. 1percent is in measuring tolerance to start with and the 5% cpu are only a problem in regions were a normal shooter enthusiast wouldnt be happy anyway. If you only get 30fps and you loose 1.5 you wont miss a thing. if you have 60 and go down to 57 you wont feel a thing as long as you have an freesync monitor.
Im not pro drm but the whole context and reasoning is just grasping for straws.

Sep 2, 2020
As far as I recall in this thread, after all the name dropping, some of the guys did a background check and the only solid facts they got is that PH originated as a group of chinese modders/translators for Illusion games.
That translator thing is real, since one can still see that translation project in his github where he also recieves bugs for fd everything else is private or not on there.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
nope didin`t work.

well game doesn't give a chance to look down it instantly crashes. (on harem mode)

Here is the error tab that gives. Just copied it.

What the heck is this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried to block net connection but nope
oh yea that has nothing to do with the performance or graphics actually, that's an error that you usually get when you run out of RAM or VRAM. How much of each do you have?
If I were to guess, this game can't run on any less that 4GB RAM and 3GB VRAM

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes