3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Another day, another shitty excuse. It's almost as if the update was never tested because he wasn't working on it for an entire year and just rushed to shit it out last minute. But there's no way...right? Helius is an honest man and friend of the people.

View attachment 2476025
the really funny thing to me is that they never mention any details for the bugs they keep talking about. Not a single damn detail. Y'know when people don't give details? When they're lying.

They didn't "fInD" no damn bugs, they knew the game wasn't ready but released the update anyway and now they keep shoving the responsibility of that aside by saying "we just found a bug".

They're not bugs, they're poor implementations caused by shitty programmers and / or a limited amount of work put into the damn update

andrejandrej9

Aug 25, 2019
I check this thread once in a while to find out if the game is finally updated, but it is getting out of hand, as there are like 50+ pages more since the last time I checked. Can anyone tell me what has changed in the game, any news about the release, updated? In short. I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
I check this thread once in a while to find out if the game is finally updated, but it is getting out of hand, as there are like 50+ pages more since the last time I checked. Can anyone tell me what has changed in the game, any news about the release, updated? In short. I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.
They released an update. It doesn't work. At all.

Sep 2, 2020
I think by "perfectionism", they mean that Helius legit has an aversion to optimization. I remember a while back Helius said that he wasn't going to add any LOD meshes, because they look bad. Like... bruh, there's a reason LOD meshes are needed, you can't just not include them because they "look bad". I knew the moment he said that, harem mode was going to run like shit.

That same line of thinking is probably why the harem mode manages texture memory so poorly. Helius probably has every single character model using 8k textures no matter how far they are from the camera.

I have the game on Steam, but I haven't even bothered trying the update, considering they're apparently still having server issues (with less than 500 players), haven't improved performance by any meaningful amount, and implemented invasive new DRM. I don't have a problem with Denuvo on AAA titles, but considering how shady Helius is, that new Denuvo protection could be hiding something malicious in the executable. I ain't risking that.

I am with you on the first part about the optimization.
But claiming "something malicious" in the exe ist just Bonkers imo.

Tribi360

Nov 2, 2022
i had the opportunity to play the current build and tbh, idk why they took more than a year to do the current build, it just contains a new girl and a bunch of new poses, and a new map where monsters/aliens r not allowed, wich is basically why this game is so known, so yeah, and im not a random, im currently studing game development, so im not a completly random who dosnt knows anything about making a game, also i follow a guy whos called Matt and its currently making a NSFW game with an awesome gameplay and its a 1 army guy, and every 2 weeks he brings a new build with a bunch of new things so that makes me think, why a full team of devs cant make more progres???

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
i had the opportunity to play the current build and tbh, idk why they took more than a year to do the current build, it just contains a new girl and a bunch of new poses, and a new map where monsters/aliens r not allowed, wich is basically why this game is so known, so yeah, and im not a random, im currently studing game development, so im not a completly random who dosnt knows anything about making a game, also i follow a guy whos called Matt and its currently making a NSFW game with an awesome gameplay and its a 1 army guy, and every 2 weeks he brings a new build with a bunch of new things so that makes me think, why a full team of devs cant make more progres???
Yeah it's going to be interesting watching the Steam forums shift from "why doesn't my game work" to "what the fuck, is this 14 months worth of work?"

Apparently they're bringing it back up later today so will be one to watch:
Project Helius — Today at 06:51
@Updates whew, basically done. The regression test went well, we will launch the second round of stress test for the public later today.
I also love that they're calling it a stress test now. We meant to do that, totally intentional guys! Nothing to see here!

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
you got me intrested HAHA what kind of game is he making if i may ask ?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I remember a while back Helius said that he wasn't going to add any LOD meshes, because they look bad.
hey only look bad if you're a blithering idiot that can't find proper break points for the LOD's lol
....you can't have creatures in the fucking erotes club?...
Wow, guess I won't even be pirating the new build lol
you got me intrested HAHA what kind of game is he making if i may ask ?
I feel like he's talking about wild life??? but the main guy's name is Steve there so idk

Reactions: cooldude33

Zyro

May 27, 2017
I also love that they're calling it a stress test now. We meant to do that, totally intentional guys! Nothing to see here!
Holy fucking shit regardless if they're making this shit up or not, you don't need "public stress test" anymore nowadays. If you can chuck money into paying for Denuvo you can afford a fucking server stress test tool. He's just making up excuses for damage control. Either way if your game can't handle a few hundreds people being logged in its not an issue with stress testing the server, you're paying for a dogshit server if not ran by a hamster powered server in his house.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

NRcod

Jan 2, 2022
I feel like he's talking about wild life??? but the main guy's name is Steve there so idk
I'm pretty sure he is talking about Project Extermination. It's just a solo dev and they post on Twitter often of their progress on the game and the quantity and quality for a single person is super impressive, unlike the trash heap we have here.

Last edited:

eva-unit01

Dec 12, 2018
Scamlius just announced another "stress test" round instead making the gale live again like he announced yesterday.

This is beyond comedy, the guy is really good at making excuses to grind another 24h of not giving what he promised 14 months ago to his customers.

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
Yeah, it's pretty sad. 2 months worth of progress in 14 months, and that's being generous. And even that doesn't work.

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
I hope no one is genuinely shocked about the delays. If you are, you should ask yourself why all of these 'critical' game-breaking bugs only surfaced when the devs released a build to soothe the rising dissenters instead of in the prior months of testing. Additionally, if you're one of the backers who are aware of this and go 'well I'll show them, I'll drop my pledge down to the minimum amount until we have real progress' instead of outright dropping support, then you are nothing more but a cuck and deserve to be separated from your money.

Remember the number 1 rule of international trade: Don't buy steel from the Chinese. The same rule applies to kickstarted H games.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes