3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

gangie die 19

Apr 24, 2018
imagine having a game that is so unoptimized that is almost running well at best, then u you think somehow adding denuvo to it would be a good idea, its really weird how bad the game runs since there is not much going on. its really sad since i thought at first this game was going some where, but the person who is in charge seems to have a lot of skill issues and refuses to communicate about any of the problems.

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
Keep supporting him for the next 5 years he will surely change his mind and listen to you guys and stop scamming FOR SURE
You joke, but if you ever manage to get a glimpse into their discord its a sorry sight. It could be used as a textbook example for the existence of anime brainrot; any and all mistakes are instantly forgiven as long as they release a new concept art of a vapourware waifu to distract

gangie die 19

Apr 24, 2018
Keep supporting him for the next 5 years he will surely change his mind and listen to you guys and stop scamming FOR SURE
I actually never supported them on patreon though always thought about it, but since I found the creator on twitter I saw a lot of problems which stopped me from supporting them. I think most supporters are in china since he only lessons to their problems. and ofc most chines people don't have access to the same internet as the rest of the world so they just support blindly. so I don't think they well stop supporting it any time soon.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
I actually never supported them on patreon though always thought about it, but since I found the creator on twitter I saw a lot of problems which stopped me from supporting them. I think most supporters are in china since he only lessons to their problems. and ofc most chines people don't have access to the same internet as the rest of the world so they just support blindly. so I don't think they well stop supporting it any time soon.
They have to use VPNs to access global Steam so there's no way they don't know.

gangie die 19

Apr 24, 2018
using a vpn there is dangerous they wont risk it for a inferior version of the game, also someone here mentioned the discord is the definition of anime brainrott, I have never been in the discord but I cant imagine it being a lie, it all makes sense that its like this. and only the supporters have access to the discord, anyone that complain gets banned pretty sure of it.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Holy fucking shit regardless if they're making this shit up or not, you don't need "public stress test" anymore nowadays. If you can chuck money into paying for Denuvo you can afford a fucking server stress test tool. He's just making up excuses for damage control. Either way if your game can't handle a few hundreds people being logged in its not an issue with stress testing the server, you're paying for a dogshit server if not ran by a hamster powered server in his house.
I presume they're just retrospectively branding it a "stress test" since it failed, it seems better than "following our failed attempt at launching phase 2."

I also don't think it's necessarily a dogshit server (it was connecting to AWS when I checked in wireshark) but probably something more fundamental in their design. I did notice that they kept closing the connection and redoing the handshake for TLS, even after a successful login, which was pretty weird and probably not a good thing for server performance but they had such a wide variety of errors it's kind of hard to guess which were load related and which were just shitty code that hadn't been peer reviewed or tested.

Reactions: Zyro and vutaboss

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Imagine all of the money and "effort" being put into this glorified animation viewer.

This game is the equivalent of using a 100% save file to unlock the full gallery to beat your dick without having to play the game. Except you don't even unlock the full gallery. You have to sit there and fap to the first few animations for hours just to unlock a few more. All the while, a bunch of other dudes are standing behind you, fapping to you fapping.

Except you can't even do that. Because the animation viewer is hosted unnecessarily on an online server that is constantly offline and nonfunctional. So instead you pay money to stare at an error screen until you decide to move on and get off to a better game.

This is the Operation Lovecraft experience.

Aziekil

Jan 30, 2023
Yes. Go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor folder. Edit Engine.ini file and add at the bottom:
[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0

It should look like this.
View attachment 1703265
bro i downloaded 0.4.9 and theres no windowsnoediter folder how can i fix the blur areas then????

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
bro i downloaded 0.4.9 and theres no windowsnoediter folder how can i fix the blur areas then????
You need to run the game one time for it to create the folder. Also. You need to show hidden file in window setting in order to see AppData folder,

Aziekil

Jan 30, 2023
You need to run the game one time for it to create the folder. Also. You need to show hidden file in window setting in order to see AppData folder,
i wanted to ask if VAM is good or not and where would i find scenes

Aug 13, 2020
"stress test" HAHA this thread never fails to deliver, I swear !!!

And yes, even with their shady practices they have zealots. Sometimes I wonder if they're hired or something.

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
I think it's probably time to abandon ship, just like with Wild Life (but at least Wild Life gave something to their community: Sandbox Editor). Neither games are going to be finished, so I stopped following Wild Life a while ago. When it comes to Fallen Doll... well, I just do not see the point in coming to check only to see the same complaints over and over. Version 0.49 is the latest version of this game for me, nothing to look forward to.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes