3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 2499763

You literally can't make this shit up. It's unbelievable.
Imagine begging others to trust some other dude that's even ignoring YOU...what kind of zone even is that? discord-mod zone?
Hey all, can anyone give the TLDR on this game/project?. This forum grew like 500 pages since I last looked haha.
main questions being why is the thread label 0.4.9 but the game download and last version on their site is 0.3.4? which is the same as I had ages ago ? what's going on?
Don't really know tbh but the last version is currently 0.7 which was supposed to release on 1st March but it was up for aproximately half a day before it crashed and burned and never came back because the team are all incompetent.
0.4.9 is the first release of the new cracked online-only harem BS - has a few new scenes, some of which don't work properly
0.34 is the last normal, local-only build with no DRM BS and online crap

Reactions: JustPlainWrong

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Im starting to suspect that Pasix guy is just an alternate account from Helius which is there to shift the blame away from him :unsure:
Their entire discord mod team are basically just unsalaried patsies that Helius has somehow tricked into not only working for free, but into feverishly defending a project that they aren't personally involved in or benefiting from (unless they're really into masochism at least).

From their own comments they have no real knowledge as to what is going on with the project other than the messages Helius relays to the community through them. Most of which register as a 20 on the bullshit richter scale.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
What's the update today on how they keep embarrassing themselves... ohhhh right lock the fucking complaining thread on Steam which got too much heat.
View attachment 2504084
It's because the last user in that thread mentioned the word refund, that used to be an insta-ban and the comment would be deleted but I think the mods got told off by Steam for banning users without good reason a little while back.

• Wow
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Helepoi

Dec 26, 2021
Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft 0.7.0
In steam why i cant play a Harem Mode?? should i buy it first in Patreon??

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft 0.7.0
In steam why i cant play a Harem Mode?? should i buy it first in Patreon??
If you're going to go to Patreon anyway, check the most recent post about the 0.7.0 release.
Take a quick skim over the ever-growing list of comments from people who can't play.

I won't tell you what to do with your money (yes I will, do literally anything else), but if you read the comments and come out thinking "Yeah, lets give these guys $35," that's on you, friend.

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
Oh I love pigs. I want to see more girls fucked by that LOOONG corkscrew penis, and you never see anything with their glue-like second ejaculate to try and seal their seed inside the womb

Is there a video of the pig? I've only seen the model.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes