3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
Is there a video on how to install the cracked harem version? I did everything in order but still won't work for some reason

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
For those that asked for another game then this i have seen nobody mention this upcoming game ^^
its in a really early stage tough but looks intresting it from the devs that created third chrissis that game will be finnished after 5-6 updates so 5-6 months so at least they finnish their game haha

they sayd somthing about opening a new patreon page for this game so we can only wait for some kind of update ( expect it to be around 3 months or longer )

(i like how it looks its just the female faces look a bit weird to me but that could just be me the 2D art work looks realy good tough)

Last edited:

Termigatron

May 4, 2021
For those that asked for another game then this i have seen nobody mention this upcoming game ^^
its in a really early stage tough but looks intresting it from the devs that created third chrissis that game will be finnished after 5-6 updates so 5-6 months so at least they finnish their game haha

they sayd somthing about opining a new patreon page for this game so we can only wait for some kind of update

(i like how it looks its just the female faces look a bit weird to me but that could just be me the art work its looks realy good tough)
look great but i hate that female faces..... my D cant stand it :KEK:

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017

they sayd somthing about opening a new patreon page for this game so we can only wait for some kind of update

(i like how it looks its just the female faces look a bit weird to me but that could just be me the 2D art work looks realy good tough)
Looks promising! Thanks for the info.

The art style is realistic but the faces are more anime. Probably why it looks off.

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

they sayd somthing about opening a new patreon page for this game so we can only wait for some kind of update ( expect it to be around 3 months or longer )

Yikes the faces look even worse than wild life. Whats up with making the eyes huge like that ? Anime is 2D it doesn't translate into 3D, just doesn't stop trying.

Jul 6, 2017

Art style kinda reminds me of borderlands, looks good to me. Do they have an F95 thread? Sorry I’m being lazy. :p

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Art style kinda reminds me of borderlands, looks good to me. Do they have an F95 thread? Sorry I’m being lazy. :p
Surprisingly not as far as I can tell maybe I missed it tried to find it because they launched a demo some sort of sneak peek you can say thought it would be on here but couldn't find anything sadly

Ps i love their animation's i think they did a great job on them but they do need some more work tough but once agen it's not even a alpha version you can find a few on their Twitter

The best info can be found on their Patreon sadly haha well at least the web kemono let's you view it if you search a bit

Last edited:

zzundeadzz

Sep 23, 2017

I don't like devs juggling two unfinished games at the same time. Their third crisis still in Early access, with many endings still working on. Hope they don't just abandon either.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
I don't like devs juggling two unfinished games at the same time. Their third crisis still in Early access, with many endings still working on. Hope they don't just abandon either.
Good and bad news for you ^^
Both of the games are almost finished including third crisis they're gonna finished this in a few updates around 2 bug fixes and 3-4 contend updates that should have the ending of the game or multiple endings

never finished that game was waiting for it to be finished ^^

Ps your kinda right tough they are finishing third crissis because they are kinda done with this game after drawing the same character for 5 years they are really up for something new on the other hand they will keep adding small updates to the game for more content

i think whanting to move on to something new is understandable just my thought tough sorry ^^
Here is the info hope it helps

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Lol again "update" at the end of the month, i wonder how much he must hate end of the month.
"Stress test resumes" lets guess how long it will be up for ? 48h? Maybe he will keep it up till Monday.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes