3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
I know this whole game is a scam, but damn I haven't found good looking models/physics like this anywhere else. Its the perfect balance between realism and cartoon/anime style. And the theme is right up my alley too, its a damn shame those who won't pay, won't see any more of this game.
I thought the same thing about the visuals and content, back in early 2022 that is...
The problem, as I see it right now, is not the quality of the content, but rather the stagnation and their focus (from what I've read around here) on game mechanics more fitting on mobile games (cooldowns and energy/fatigue systems), a grindy way to get content and so on.

I get they wanna make money, that's fine, this isn't a charity, but when you stop developing content and add in-game stores, and (arguably predatory) mechanics even though the promised story mode hasn't seen the light of day (afaik) that's a pretty bad move. They're literally delivering updates that make the experience worse and add very little to it. I for one don't feel very keen to give them money now, even if the content is good.

Best way to get money is to have a finished, delivered, polished and good product (marketing hype trains aside) or at least a track record of delivering what people want and constantly updating the game without going rogue, and right now they've got neither imo. I faintly recall that at some point all the criticism reached them and they just brushed it off, banned people from their discord and basically said they know better. Guess we'll see how that goes when the money runs out.

Reactions: robij

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Remember, the premise used to be "we have these cute girls absolutely brutalized by lovecraftian horrors, but it's ok because they're actually androids, we even have lolies and loliebabas". Not hardcore as in guro etc.

The real shame is how they ruined the game (?) with predatory practices that don't even fit the product.
Uh well yea I guess but to be honest I'm kind of glad they didn't go with the whole "girl gets raped by a horror" thing lol because that's not much up my alley...
Though just sitting around looking at other people fucking vanilla is even less up my alley...

• Angry
Reactions: xana94
Aug 13, 2020
Uh well yea I guess but to be honest I'm kind of glad they didn't go with the whole "girl gets raped by a horror" -
It was somewhat balanced before, if not in amount of animations (stuff like footjobs was scarce) but the layout was simple and you could quickly see if your preferred tags were available or not.

All that was thrown out of the window and made unnecessarily convoluted (and locked, on top of the cut stuff) past .34.

I had not fought a camera so hard in a game since the n64 days.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It was somewhat balanced before, if not in amount of animations (stuff like footjobs was scarce) but the layout was simple and you could quickly see if your preferred tags were available or not.

All that was thrown out of the window and made unnecessarily convoluted (and locked, on top of the cut stuff) past .34.

I had not fought a camera so hard in a game since the n64 days.
well I mean yea, it's not like I enjoy the shitty initial camera positions, new gatcha shit, online only and all that crap. But I'm still glad they're going for consensual stuff

robij

Mar 20, 2022
it's a damn shame that people keep throwing money at scammers, which in turn promotes scamming, which in turn degrades the quality of the content we get to pay for, you fucking gullible buffoon
I've missed the part where i defended throwing money at this game. I couldn't care less about the drama of the whole scam, which couldn't be said about you, since you've dedicated quite some time to make numerous posts in this thread. If you're upset about the devs, don't blame me, i have nothing to do with that. What i've meant is that, from the standpoint of someone who knows that this is a scam, and won't pay, we probably won't ever see anything new, or anything worthwhile. Next time try to interpret a text properly, before lashing out at somebody.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarwinsTripod

robij

Mar 20, 2022
I thought the same thing about the visuals and content, back in early 2022 that is...
The problem, as I see it right now, is not the quality of the content, but rather the stagnation and their focus (from what I've read around here) on game mechanics more fitting on mobile games (cooldowns and energy/fatigue systems), a grindy way to get content and so on.

I get they wanna make money, that's fine, this isn't a charity, but when you stop developing content and add in-game stores, and (arguably predatory) mechanics even though the promised story mode hasn't seen the light of day (afaik) that's a pretty bad move. They're literally delivering updates that make the experience worse and add very little to it. I for one don't feel very keen to give them money now, even if the content is good.

Best way to get money is to have a finished, delivered, polished and good product (marketing hype trains aside) or at least a track record of delivering what people want and constantly updating the game without going rogue, and right now they've got neither imo. I faintly recall that at some point all the criticism reached them and they just brushed it off, banned people from their discord and basically said they know better. Guess we'll see how that goes when the money runs out.
In the end, the good quality of the content ended up serving as a bait for people to spend a lot of money on a project that is never going to be what people paid for. But for me, the content was good enough for me to stick around, and wait for a cracked newer version. However, since the denuvo (or some icky DRM) implementation, i guess even that is not possible anymore.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
In the end, the good quality of the content ended up serving as a bait for people to spend a lot of money on a project that is never going to be what people paid for. But for me, the content was good enough for me to stick around, and wait for a cracked newer version. However, since the denuvo (or some icky DRM) implementation, i guess even that is not possible anymore.
Kaepora gaebora wording strikes again.

DRM is the least of concerns here or at leadt for me; betraying expectations was the downfall of this lovecraftian project, it's pretty much pointless to pay for it or even work (or wait) on a crack...
Honestly a crack should be possible technically. Denuvo is nothing new and has been cracked before, not to mention that this particular dev doesn't have the same resources (in terms of actual programmers signed on) as many companies that slap Denuvo onto their game, so there may be holes in the net. Of course it remains a question of if someone with the expertise to crack it will actually dedicate some time to do it out of the kindness of their heart (or as a big middle finger to the developer).

Reactions: vutaboss and robij

robij

Mar 20, 2022
Excuse me, but in that case I've no clue wtf this is supposed to mean.
Ok i admit i've expressed myself badly, english is not my native language so there's that. I've meant that, because of DRM, it will be harder for us, who hate scamlius but appreciate the game in any way, to have access to a newer build of the game, without paying for it. Even if it sucks, i would like to see (for free) some extra animations or character, or whatnot.

robij

Mar 20, 2022
Honestly a crack should be possible technically. Denuvo is nothing new and has been cracked before, not to mention that this particular dev doesn't have the same resources (in terms of actual programmers signed on) as many companies that slap Denuvo onto their game, so there may be holes in the net. Of course it remains a question of if someone with the expertise to crack it will actually dedicate some time to do it out of the kindness of their heart (or as a big middle finger to the developer).
True, but I guess the debate is if its even worth it to try to crack this mess in the first place. I would say yes, but again, i'm not the one doing all the work for free.

Reactions: McAztec

mileyvirus

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone have an issue with setting the resolution? Trying to set it to the 4k res for my tv but it enlarges the game screen too far like it can't respect the actual resolution dimensions.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
True, but I guess the debate is if its even worth it to try to crack this mess in the first place. I would say yes, but again, i'm not the one doing all the work for free.
I own the game and I would argue not at the moment. There isn't really a sufficiently meaningful difference between the current build and 0.4.9, even presuming you stripped out the grind all you really gain from the new version is a few short looped striptease/masturbation animations (the latter of which doesn't even have a climax) and a new character.

The new build also seems to look quite a bit worse. That might be a welcome change for those who were having framerate issues in 0.4.9 mind you, as might the inclusion of DLSS.

There isn't really anything else of note in the new build unless a different map or the ability to sit at a bar and press W to sip a drink really makes a difference for you.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
I own the game and I would argue not at the moment. There isn't really a sufficiently meaningful difference between the current build and 0.4.9, even presuming you stripped out the grind all you really gain from the new version is a few short looped striptease/masturbation animations (the latter of which doesn't even have a climax) and a new character.

The new build also seems to look quite a bit worse. That might be a welcome change for those who were having framerate issues in 0.4.9 mind you, as might the inclusion of DLSS.

There isn't really anything else of note in the new build unless a different map or the ability to sit at a bar and press W to sip a drink really makes a difference for you.
Thanks for clarifying what the actual differences are. It's probably true then, it'll be worth it when there's actually something to look forward to... It's a shame things turned out this way.

Jul 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to run the game? I am stuck at kirito laucher "Launching" or could not load save. The instruction in the first page seems confusing to me sadly.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes