nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Public vote on the next subscriber chibi artwork is now up on the and pages, where you can also grab your FREE Aya chibi if you haven't got her already!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Been a fan of Jester since I was a lil girl. Wasn't so big on the Black Label stuff until him and Drew went at it and i'll maintain to my dying day that Jesters best work was with the Kinky Party and stuff he did with Joe Hendry .... mainly because of the song Hendry did for him.

I've listened to this more times than I can count. Even though I'm a traditional WWE fan from the US I've followed ICW more than any other European promotion, so seeing the love for it in this thread is awesome.

Btw, Jester's face when he breaks is hilarious. Oh, and also we need a Grado lookalike somehow :LOL:

Last edited:

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I gotta say, your "booking" so far has been fantastic. I was hoping Aya would come out as Dark Angel for the big reveal, and that whole back and forth you totally nailed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nyatd

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 2959316

Yup, Del Ri...errrr Del Orzo...is human garbage. The fact that he's still working is very sad.
Haha I'll let her get away with this one, but don't worry, I like less mainstream artists too;) Highly recommend the Struts for any rock fans, Tall Heights for indie lovers, Noah Kahan for all the indie folk folks, and Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats if you just wanna have a good time

Edit: The Green Day slander hurts :cry: They may not be everyone's favorite, but they deserve their place in the HoF :p

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366 and nyatd

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I know Mirai isn't exactly what we think she is, but damn the pool scene with Keiko and Yuki kinda annoyed me lol, cuz its obvious that she's fighting some demons. Good plot advancement tho, obv I'm not close to catching up so maybe I'll like it more later

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
This is probably close to the angriest I've ever been at an AVN character, Tessa is fucking evil. I had a friend go through something similar to what Tessa did to Aya, so that's part of it

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
This is probably close to the angriest I've ever been at an AVN character, Tessa is fucking evil. I had a friend go through something similar to what Tessa did to Aya, so that's part of it
I think you can get angrier because if my predictions are right she's going to get absolved of all sins by daddy's issues grace.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I think you can get angrier because if my predictions are right she's going to get absolved of all sins by daddy's issues grace.
Something like 'daddy issues' can be a single stepping stone to becoming an utter dirt bag of a person like Tessa has, but never an excuse for it. This is a story about revenge. There will be no absolution for her actions. She'll get what's coming to her, one way or another. HOW that happens will be up to you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DBAV and rampage97

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Something like 'daddy issues' can be a single stepping stone to becoming an utter dirt bag of a person like Tessa has, but never an excuse for it. This is a story about revenge. There will be no absolution for her actions. She'll get what's coming to her, one way or another. HOW that happens will be up to you.
I gotta say, some of the brief revenge moments so far have been incredibly satisfying, so I'm definitely looking forward to taking down Tessa

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry for the angry comment but I've seen enough stories where they include the "rival" girl in the harem and gets away with everything, if you are not planning to do that know that you are among the 1% that avoids that cliche and thank you.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Sorry for the angry comment but I've seen enough stories where they include the "rival" girl in the harem and gets away with everything, if you are not planning to do that know that you are among the 1% that avoids that cliche and thank you.
No, there's far too much of this kind of thing now. 'Mental health' and 'childhood issues' are becoming like some kind of free pass for people to act like shit and get away with it. I'm NOT saying that these things don't matter or shouldn't be taken seriously but the second someone decides 'I can treat people however I want to because this thing happened to me once'? No. We shouldn't accept that.
What we should do is take it into consideration when we're judging that persons behaviour. Are they acting out because of some genuine trauma that they can't process properly? If so, then they need help and sympathy. Are they acting out because they've decided that they're entitled to special treatment and something from their past is a convenient excuse? If so, they're as deserving of punishment for their actions as anyone else.
You'll find out some more about why Tessa is like she is in V.0.8.0. and maybe you'll see a girl who didn't have a fairytale upbringing. Maybe you'll even feel a little sympathy for her and understand her a little better. But none of it will change what she's done to people you care about and what she's willing to do to keep herself in the spotlight.
As for her being in the harem, no. None of the other girls would accept that. You WILL have the opportunity to get closer to Tessa before the end of the game if you choose to but sleeping with the enemy will have consequences...

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
No, there's far too much of this kind of thing now. 'Mental health' and 'childhood issues' are becoming like some kind of free pass for people to act like shit and get away with it. I'm NOT saying that these things don't matter or shouldn't be taken seriously but the second someone decides 'I can treat people however I want to because this thing happened to me once'? No. We shouldn't accept that.
What we should do is take it into consideration when we're judging that persons behaviour. Are they acting out because of some genuine trauma that they can't process properly? If so, then they need help and sympathy. Are they acting out because they've decided that they're entitled to special treatment and something from their past is a convenient excuse? If so, they're as deserving of punishment for their actions as anyone else.
You'll find out some more about why Tessa is like she is in V.0.8.0. and maybe you'll see a girl who didn't have a fairytale upbringing. Maybe you'll even feel a little sympathy for her and understand her a little better. But none of it will change what she's done to people you care about and what she's willing to do to keep herself in the spotlight.
As for her being in the harem, no. None of the other girls would accept that. You WILL have the opportunity to get closer to Tessa before the end of the game if you choose to but sleeping with the enemy will have consequences...
All I wanna see from Tessa is her getting a Tiger Bomb into a modified Shining Wizard :LOL:

(Or maybe a Total Elimination for any ECW fans)

• Red Heart
Reactions: nyatd and junior366

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Loving the Ronda shade lol, she got on my nerves so much. You're doing a great job weaving in the real world stuff, has me laughing every time

• Red Heart

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Okay I'm not gonna go as crazy as the person complaining about Aya and Saki earlier, but I will say I would like to see a couple more romantic moments with Saki. I am one of those people that gets jealous, but I know you said we can stop anything we want, so I'm not worried about that.

But yeah, Saki is sweet, I think a few more romantic moments would make me less jealous of her and Aya bonding.

Of course, this is just my opinion, and you're putting out a great game, so I trust you haha

Edit: Oh also, is there a chance for another hang out scene with Aya where she's a little less grumpy?

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Okay I'm not gonna go as crazy as the person complaining about Aya and Saki earlier, but I will say I would like to see a couple more romantic moments with Saki. I am one of those people that gets jealous, but I know you said we can stop anything we want, so I'm not worried about that.

But yeah, Saki is sweet, I think a few more romantic moments would make me less jealous of her and Aya bonding.

Of course, this is just my opinion, and you're putting out a great game, so I trust you haha

Edit: Oh also, is there a chance for another hang out scene with Aya where she's a little less grumpy?
I think that's difficult to do Saki told the MC earlier that she doesn't see him as husband material, she's fangirling on a high level but doesn't want anything serious so I think they will keep enough distance between them for Aya to keep trying and maybe get Saki but if you also sleep with Aya I don't know how will this end.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes