nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
The last event was the cosplay with Saki it says the twins are ready for house matches
OK, have checked where you're talking about and it works fine for me. You're at the stage where you will now have the team Scandi Fitness available as well. I apologise if this sounds dumb but you have tried scrolling down after Society X, right? Scandi Fitness should be right underneath them. Let me know if they're just not showing up at all

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
After the recent chibi vote, they have been finished and everyone can go to pick up your FREE Celeste chibi!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Ahegao, Creampie, Group Sex, Hand Job, Harem, Oral Sex, Interracial, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Humour, Romance, Sandbox, Choices Matter, Anal Sex, Roleplay, Exhibitionism, Mobile Game, Girl On Girl, Footjob
I was interested in playing your game but what I am reading in the thread is confusing. People are saying that the lesbian content is optional but that even if you don't want it then one of the LI's still makes lesbian advances upon another LI.
I don't play games that force lesbian content on me. Is it really optional in that the lesbian character will not hit on the other Li's or is it just that you don't see the sex scenes between them?
If you are forced to see the lesbian hitting on your Li's then it is really not optional because that is almost as bad as seeing the sex scenes. Please let me know.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I was interested in playing your game but what I am reading in the thread is confusing. People are saying that the lesbian content is optional but that even if you don't want it then one of the LI's still makes lesbian advances upon another LI.
I don't play games that force lesbian content on me. Is it really optional in that the lesbian character will not hit on the other Li's or is it just that you don't see the sex scenes between them?
If you are forced to see the lesbian hitting on your Li's then it is really not optional because that is almost as bad as seeing the sex scenes. Please let me know.
The 'Girl on Girl' tag refers to totally optional scenes. 'Optional' means you don't have to see them if you don't want to.
As I've said again and again and again, sharing content will be OPTIONAL. If you choose not to allow anything physical to happen between them, then nothing will. Flirting is not 'forced lesbian content' but if you feel that it is for whatever reason, you should probably give this game a miss. Hope that helps! :)

Reactions: battali0n

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
The 'Girl on Girl' tag refers to totally optional scenes. 'Optional' means you don't have to see them if you don't want to.
As I've said again and again and again, sharing content will be OPTIONAL. If you choose not to allow anything physical to happen between them, then nothing will. Flirting is not 'forced lesbian content' but if you feel that it is for whatever reason, you should probably give this game a miss. Hope that helps! :)
Thanks for replying. The flirting is forced lesbian content so I will pass. I wish you the best with your game however. Most creators who make lesbian optional mean that it won't be in the game period if you choose to not have it, meaning it is entirely optional. It sounds like you are just making the sex scene skippable which is entirely different.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Thanks for replying. The flirting is forced lesbian content so I will pass. I wish you the best with your game however. Most creators who make lesbian optional mean that it won't be in the game period if you choose to not have it, meaning it is entirely optional. It sounds like you are just making the sex scene skippable which is entirely different.
If a dude flirts with you, are you now gay? Just curious at where your logic breaks down.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I just...I don't know how much clearer I can be with this. As I said, If you choose not to allow anything physical to happen between them, then nothing will. That means that when you get the option allowing you to decide whether they can persue a relationship with each other (AND you because it's SHARING, remember?), if you say 'no', they will not have sex with each other. Their sex scene will not be skipped because THEY WILL NOT HAVE SEX.
I apologise if this reply comes off as a little aggressive, it's not how I mean it to sound, especially considering how polite you've been. I appreciate that. It's just that it seems that no matter how many times I very clearly explain the whole sharing situation in this game, people are still going to insist that it's something completely different than I'm telling them.

Reactions: lordfridge9

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I just...I don't know how much clearer I can be with this. As I said, If you choose not to allow anything physical to happen between them, then nothing will. That means that when you get the option allowing you to decide whether they can persue a relationship with each other (AND you because it's SHARING, remember?), if you say 'no', they will not have sex with each other. Their sex scene will not be skipped because THEY WILL NOT HAVE SEX.
I apologise if this reply comes off as a little aggressive, it's not how I mean it to sound, especially considering how polite you've been. I appreciate that. It's just that it seems that no matter how many times I very clearly explain the whole sharing situation in this game, people are still going to insist that it's something completely different than I'm telling them.
Aya + Tessa hinted
:4Head:

Jan 16, 2019
But honestly .its disgusting that characters thinks they are same as mens.

average men can beat world champion women .

sports cannot be played by womens . atleast not good as men .its scientic truth. like ,13 year random old boy football team can beat best adult women team .

also its disgusting that there's trans character and there's no tag for it . sometimes i like trans games but i dont like suprises. im kinda homophobic. i mean as a daoist i must dislike homosexuality. but i just dont like random gay stuff(even though it was not a gay in this game) . there's lesbian tag for example ,i dont mind that much because i knew i had to see lesbians even if its a little . you cant use 'She' pronous for him. he is male and no one can change it . its disrespect to science and people who believes in religion.

also Chitaso said she have wife. wrong. she cant have a wife .because wife means Lover of a Men .not a girl . just correcting btw.

but those stuff arent big problem only big problem for me .i might write review after finishing game .but no chance to break points because of those stuff. they are just my personal opinion and preferences .

Last edited:

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
also its disgusting that there's trans character and there's no tag for it
There's no trans tag because Bobbi is not a romanceable character. She will have no sex scenes.
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game?
No NTR. OPTIONAL sharing. 'Optional' means that if you say no to it, then sharing does not happen.

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Good update and time to write something new here too
First of all thanks to put Red again on the game, really wanty see more of her :giggle:
Glad we saved Bisha, don't want see her injured too :mad:
Really scared of the warining option of the twins, i want know more but i don't take the risk so i pick the safe option :unsure:
Mirai update ending is really a surprise (y)
Celeste is always adorable, with her new style too :LOL:
My favorites are still Sunset, Aya and Red :love:
Hope to see more character development, same for more background story of the mc (and i still hate Tessa :devilish:)
Thanks for the update ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: nyatd

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Falling Stars V.0.7.3. Public Release!

Falling Stars V.0.7.3. is here! This is the final House Show update before the next large story update in V.0.8.0.
This time, Yuki takes on an old enemy of Red Kelly's, Kickass Cass! Cass is our first fan created character, from Discord user HughJass and I think you're all gonna like her as much as we do!
Also included in this update are a full slate of new images for day 6 of the game (the one where the girls move in with you!)
Also, this version is included in the Winter Games Bundle! Pay whatever you feel is fair for 35!!! awesome adult games! This bundle won't be around for long, so grab it while you can! :)
Falling Stars V.0.7.3. PC

Falling Stars V.0.7.3. MAC

Falling Stars V.0.7.3. ANDROID

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Falling Stars [v0.7.3.] [nyatd] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,00 GB]
- - -

Mac [974 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------------------
nyatd you overwrote my changes :eek: I reverted it and added your changelog ;)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes