nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I see that the active female wrestlers are on birth control, but what about other girls like Saki? Will they get pregnant? I havent finished the current content yet.
There is no pregnancy planned for this game. However, if Falling Stars 2 happens, there will be a pretty major pregnancy storyline in that one :)

• Sad
Reactions: Lerd0

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Gallery Unlocked:

Falling Stars 0.8.1 :
/ (639 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Gallery Unlocked:

Falling Stars 0.7.3 :
Mega (753 Mo)

Access to game menu or rollback in choices use Gestures !

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
No issues with this at all...good luck, Yopi Tsuki! But I would point out that there is an OFFICIAL android version by estrada777!

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Lerd0, was the sad face over ther being NO pregnancy, or the fact that there will be pregnancy in the sequel?

• Yay, new update!

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
first option....
..no preggers.....
...makes me sad.....
...but yay preggers for the maybe sequel....
View attachment 3159545
....gonna make a dynasty of wrassle kids......
Look, if Falling Stars 2 happpens...I Promise that pregnancy will be a BIG thing in the game. IF it happens....

• Yay, new update!

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Meat battle mechas.
Not really sure where the meat would come into it but if we can arrange Anne and Hanako as a team, I'm totally up for them taking on the twins in a tag team mecha battle, hahaha!

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Not really sure where the meat would come into it but if we can arrange Anne and Hanako as a team, I'm totally up for them taking on the twins in a tag team mecha battle, hahaha!
He meant it as babies controlling their mothers as in Mechas.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I am a little confused as to what happened at the end of the most recent update. I thought I would share what I thought happened to see what other people think

• Angry
Reactions: BBC King

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I am a little confused as to what happened at the end of the most recent update. I thought I would share what I thought happened to see what other people think
Honestly, I'm a bit confused about what it is that's confusing you, haha! You seem to be switching between a couple of different scenes here, so let me see if I can clear it up...
I hope this helps but let me know if there's anything you're still not sure about! ;)

Reactions: shitass1001

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Honestly, I'm a bit confused about what it is that's confusing you, haha! You seem to be switching between a couple of different scenes here, so let me see if I can clear it up...
I hope this helps but let me know if there's anything you're still not sure about! ;)
ok that did clear things up, most of my confusion stems from me overthinking the plot I think. Maybe it will be worth replaying the game to better understand the story when the next update comes out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DBAV and nyatd

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
ok that did clear things up, most of my confusion stems from me overthinking the plot I think. Maybe it will be worth replaying the game to better understand the story when the next update comes out.
Did you also think that there were two phoenix(the other being Keiko) and they alternated?

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes