rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I think that's difficult to do Saki told the MC earlier that she doesn't see him as husband material, she's fangirling on a high level but doesn't want anything serious so I think they will keep enough distance between them for Aya to keep trying and maybe get Saki but if you also sleep with Aya I don't know how will this end.
True, but nyatd did say that we can prevent anything from happening, so I'm assuming that we'll be able to quash that at some point

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
True, but nyatd did say that we can prevent anything from happening, so I'm assuming that we'll be able to quash that at some point
I won't wine too much as long as we are given a warning like with the twin's birth certificate choice, I don't know if that was a bad ending or a branch because I never choose it but I'm glad that explanation was given.

Reactions: nyatd

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I won't wine too much as long as we are given a warning like with the twin's birth certificate choice, I don't know if that was a bad ending or a branch because I never choose it but I'm glad that explanation was given.
Yeah, for me choice is the key in most games, but harem games especially, because there are so many intertwining stories and the choices make sure players know what to expect

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Okay, last post for this update haha. Just saying thanks for giving us that hilarity of a house show match after the batshit craziness before it. I did not want to think about that later :LOL:

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
But yeah, Saki is sweet, I think a few more romantic moments would make me less jealous of her and Aya bonding.
I think that's difficult to do Saki told the MC earlier that she doesn't see him as husband material, she's fangirling on a high level but doesn't want anything serious so I think they will keep enough distance between them for Aya to keep trying and maybe get Saki but if you also sleep with Aya I don't know how will this end.
I don't want to go too far into the whole Aya/Saki thing again because I think I've spoken about it enough but you both raise some fair points here. DBAV is right, Saki does say early on in the game that she doesn't see the two of you as a couple. This is based on Saki knowing that you're kind of a prick sometimes and that the two of you want pretty different things from life. But maybe things are different now. Maybe you've made some decisions that have shown her you're not that same guy anymore. You'll have plenty more chances to get closer to all the girls, to be more romantic with them and in some cases, to even go full solo route with them if you want to. It all depends on how you've treated them and the people they're close to in the past. And, as I've said before, the only way anything happens between Aya and Saki is with your full approval and/or participation. Then, all you'll need to argue about is which one of the 3 of you sleeps in the middle ;)
You'll be given warnings on any decision that will have a direct outcome on any of the endings. There will be no nasty surprises, like finding yourself locked out of a particular route because of a seemingly innocent choice from earlier in the game. I will most likely turn this into an option that can be turned on or off at some point in the next few updates but either way, you won't have to risk running into an unexpected bad ending :) Any of the more minor choices affecting your relationships with people won't be telegraphed but you'll always have the chance to fix things if they go further in one direction than you'd like them to.
I can hear Joey Styles screaming it :ROFLMAO:
Joey Styles is still the commentator I hear in my head when it comes to most things wrestling related! You can keep your Gordon Solie, Jim Ross, Shinpei Nogami...Joey's always gonna be number 1 for me!

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
For Tessa I agree 100%, she has done far too much damage around her to be forgiven and to befriend our team.
But nothing prevents her from changing and becoming a better person once she has suffered the consequences of her actions. (but as far away from us as possible ^^ )
Discovering her past can help to empathize with her, but it doesn't erase or excuse her actions and even less making better the lifes that's she ruined like Aya or the demon's daughters. it's just helps to understand the beginning of the why. (and perhaps she will make an important action to help us later in the story).
Personally, the more the story progresses, the harder it is for me to see her as the final antagonist for Yuki, and given that she seems to be having problems with her father too, I could see him leaving Tessa to deal with it alone, so that he could save his own image, abandoning and replacing her by someone else in the process when all the shit she's done throughout the story comes to bite her in the ass .
Unrelated to Tessa, but I just pray there's still hope for Keiko to be a part of the harem though.

• Red Heart

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
For Tessa I agree 100%, she has done far too much damage around her to be forgiven and to befriend our team.
But nothing prevents her from changing and becoming a better person once she has suffered the consequences of her actions. (but as far away from us as possible ^^ )
Discovering her past can help to empathize with her, but it doesn't erase or excuse her actions and even less making better the lifes that's she ruined like Aya or the demon's daughters. it's just helps to understand the beginning of the why. (and perhaps she will make an important action to help us later in the story).
Personally, the more the story progresses, the harder it is for me to see her as the final antagonist for Yuki, and given that she seems to be having problems with her father too, I could see him leaving Tessa to deal with it alone, so that he could save his own image, abandoning and replacing her by someone else in the process when all the shit she's done throughout the story comes to bite her in the ass .
Unrelated to Tessa, but I just pray there's still hope for Keiko to be a part of the harem though.
I don't think most of us want to see Tessa dead or begging in the streets we just want her to receive punishment, the conversation started because it's a common trope in anime to have an "evil" girl enter the harem and her sins are glossed over and/or downplayed, but the author firmly rejected that trope and we are all happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: nyatd and kibaris

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Discovering her past can help to empathize with her, but it doesn't erase or excuse her actions and even less making better the lifes that's she ruined like Aya or the demon's daughters. it's just helps to understand the beginning of the why
Yeah, exactly. I don't want the villains here to be one dimensional characters, being evil for the sake of being evil. No villain thinks they're the villain and I feel like it's just a lot more interesting to know what justification they think they have, rather than just 'here is the bad person being bad'. This is why you've seen some background on Carolina and The Todogawa Hit Squad starting to push back against Tessa. As you pointed out, it doesn't excuse them or what they've done but I feel like they're fuller, more interesting characters for it.
Honestly, that's one of the only parts of the story I'm not 100% sure about at the moment. I think it's hard to see a path where she'd be OK with sharing you but I may have to look harder into that. Reason being, there were initially plans for Falling Stars 2 and 3, which would have involved big continuations of her particular story but I don't really see either of those games happening anymore, unfortunately. BUT, if this ends up being the only Falling Stars game, there will be satisfying endings for all concerned, with harem, solo and VERY BAD paths available!
but the author firmly rejected that trope and we are all happy
Aya would have knocked my teeth out if I even considered letting Tessa get away with her evil shit! ;)

Reactions: DBAV and kibaris

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Honestly, that's one of the only parts of the story I'm not 100% sure about at the moment. I think it's hard to see a path where she'd be OK with sharing you but I may have to look harder into that. Reason being, there were initially plans for Falling Stars 2 and 3, which would have involved big continuations of her particular story but I don't really see either of those games happening anymore, unfortunately. BUT, if this ends up being the only Falling Stars game, there will be satisfying endings for all concerned, with harem, solo and VERY BAD paths available!
when you talk about a sequel with a bigger focus on her, you mean with her as a main character or a continuation of our mc story ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mado2300

Mar 22, 2019
I am stuck in a loop where it says to fight house shows with the twins but the only opponents I have access to are the first two The Healing Wind and Society X. What do I need to do to progress in the game?

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I am stuck in a loop where it says to fight house shows with the twins but the only opponents I have access to are the first two The Healing Wind and Society X. What do I need to do to progress in the game?
You just need to win the matches against those two teams. If your ability is lower than for Society X, you'll lose the match, if it's equal or higher, you'll win. You can raise it by training, getting the right 'trash talk' decision before the match and you'll even get a point for losing, so you won't have to grind too hard!

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
when you talk about a sequel with a bigger focus on her, you mean with her as a main character or a continuation of our mc story ?
More that she'd be part of the story going forward. Both the sequels would have been focusing on the current MC and characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kibaris

Mado2300

Mar 22, 2019
You just need to win the matches against those two teams. If your ability is lower than for Society X, you'll lose the match, if it's equal or higher, you'll win. You can raise it by training, getting the right 'trash talk' decision before the match and you'll even get a point for losing, so you won't have to grind too hard!
I have tried every option and it is still just stuck saying do more house show matches with the Twins

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I have tried every option and it is still just stuck saying do more house show matches with the Twins
OK, what was the last event you saw? Was it when you and Yuki watched a movie together?

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes