Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Revisiting old content is all cool and dandy, but the game has to move forward already.
Maybe do an entire branch, in example end K&A story, and then polish it if something doesn't feel right.
Going back every update is not a good idea if you want to end your game someday.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

Hey everyone,

A few hours ago, I released a . You'll find all the necessary information, like the features and stuff in the post on Patreon. For those of you are not familiar with what I do, I'm warning you that the initial release is in Early Access as a way to thank the patrons who support my newest projects (You'll find most of the reasons why in this thread).

Since I won't make a thread on F95 for this mod until later this week as I'm currently working on something very important and since I'd rather not taint the thread for the game False Hero with unrelated conversation, please use the thread I linked or Patreon if you have something to say about this mod, Patreon or myself.
I hope I don't sound condescending, it's just that opinions are often expressed when I release new stuff and, while I understand and even support it, here is not the place. Thank you.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hello friends,
I've been working on this JDMOD for the past weeks. As always, I tried to add new features and improve the current ones. I hope you'll like the work I put in.
I didn't know about the game until contacted me. If you didn't know about it, the pace is quite slow (in a pleasing way imho) and, while I'm not usually a big fan of 3D art, the visuals are just amazing ; but one could argue it lacks a bit of content for a game that's been around for so long.
As always, if you discovered this game though this JDMOD and enjoyed it, consider supporting the game creator.
Also, they just reached a new goal on Patreon! Congrats to them!
Disclaimer: I changed the way scenes are unlocked and I didn't play the game again to test it. I'm counting on your feedback.

Changelog:
  • Initial release

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

Dev notes 04/05/2020

Hi, guys. These past two days were about polishing the game. I understand that it is very frustrating for old players to see how much things I constantly changing. But I'm driven by a desire to finally do everything that needs to be done and things I postponed update after update. Good news, I won't be able to change much after I'll create a proper save system. :)
But even if I change things in the story, I'm always working on the new content too! 2 new events with K&A already translated and was sent me back. I'm working on the sending next piece of events to the translator.

So what exactly has been done?

1 Revising the game I noticed that all old events were written as if something was holding my imagination that events didn't finish as they should, just stops abruptly on the most interesting stuff. I think it was because before I was obsessed with slow corruption but didn't really understand how it has to be implemented. Now I grew up a bit and now I know what I'm doing and what I need to do. And these kinds of sudden "stops" of events just look funny to me now. So I decided to add in old events a bit more spiciness. Don't worry, it doesn't mean that all characters suddenly will start blowing Sebastien without any reason like in Brazzers movies. Now everything will just become even greater.

I came up with ideas of adding a couple of new things in Tiffany's event after the club. The event will be much more interesting now ;)

2 One good friend of mine advised me to revise the Tiffany/Derrick event, so I did and I'm really glad I did. Now event with Derrick and Tiffany will be much shorter and better.

3 I decided to completely change the start of the content with Melanie. I wasn't satisfied with it for a long time. Now I'm half through these changes. They will seriously shorten Melanie's introduction into the game and will make the game much more logical in my opinion.

4 The new prologue with Lucy is done completely. I sent it to the translator.
I continued to work on: micro actions(breakfast, games on Xbox, bathrooms scenes, etc.) and also Lucy/Sebastien first juicy scene(I'm not going to spoil things, but you can guess I'm sure).

5 I finally did wallpapers, yay! But they're still in render(don't know how to write it in English :). So please wait one more day.
Yes more and longer sex parts would be good but also glad it wont be random. The buildup and story and dialogue is part of what makes it so good! hopefully Melanie still gets tricked and exploited front of Mark with changes your making

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Revisiting old content is all cool and dandy, but the game has to move forward already.
Maybe do an entire branch, in example end K&A story, and then polish it if something doesn't feel right.
Going back every update is not a good idea if you want to end your game someday.
No way dont end the Twins story! Their story is among most popular ones and there hasnt even been any sex yet

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
No way dont end the Twins story! Their story is among most popular ones and there hasnt even been any sex yet
I was talking about adding new content until the end of their route before rewrite anything

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020

Hello friends,
I've been working on this JDMOD for the past weeks. As always, I tried to add new features and improve the current ones. I hope you'll like the work I put in.
I didn't know about the game until contacted me. If you didn't know about it, the pace is quite slow (in a pleasing way imho) and, while I'm not usually a big fan of 3D art, the visuals are just amazing ; but one could argue it lacks a bit of content for a game that's been around for so long.
As always, if you discovered this game though this JDMOD and enjoyed it, consider supporting the game creator.
Also, they just reached a new goal on Patreon! Congrats to them!
Disclaimer: I changed the way scenes are unlocked and I didn't play the game again to test it. I'm counting on your feedback.

MEGA
GOOGLEDRIVE

Changelog:
  • Initial release

hey ,sorry but what is this mod? thx

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
The JDMOD is NOT working with the latest version ... right at the beginning there is an error message and then the game crashes

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Why are some choices using a larger font? Does it imply that it's the correct choice for the route I picked?
It's confusing

D

Deleted member 1250241

That game description looks like exactly what I'm after. Can anyone tell me how much content there currently is in the game? And is it updated frequently?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That game description looks like exactly what I'm after. Can anyone tell me how much content there currently is in the game? And is it updated frequently?
a lot content but no sex content (besides 1 near thing and mc releasing inner slut of his secretary) but quite much of boobs and pussies (well repeating but still).

Reactions: Paradox101

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Agreed. This type of rewrite-of-the-rewrite-of-the-rewrite is starting to make playing this a chore. I may not play an update until around v0.50 if this keeps happening. I love the game, but I don't have all the time in the world, and having to replay stuff I've already played over and over again just eats away at what time I do have. Ultimately, it's Enyo's project and he can do whatever he wants, but there is such a thing as being too picky about what you're doing.

Reactions: Enyo_ and Ragnar

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

Hey everyone,

A few hours ago, I released a . You'll find all the necessary information, like the features and stuff in the post on Patreon. For those of you are not familiar with what I do, I'm warning you that the initial release is in Early Access as a way to thank the patrons who support my newest projects (You'll find most of the reasons why in this thread).

Since I won't make a thread on F95 for this mod until later this week as I'm currently working on something very important and since I'd rather not taint the thread for the game False Hero with unrelated conversation, please use the thread I linked or Patreon if you have something to say about this mod, Patreon or myself.
I hope I don't sound condescending, it's just that opinions are often expressed when I release new stuff and, while I understand and even support it, here is not the place. Thank you.
Thanks! :love:

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
I am waiting for new updates. I am very curious about this game. Playing this game is a very good experience.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
ga13

Hi, guys! I didn't have time to finish everything, so the update will be delayed until May 7.
Text: I almost finished Lucy's content. Additionally, I started implementing new choice system.
Art: I continued to work on Lucy's content and I started to work on new map.
Translation: One with K&A event was translated and another is currently in translation.
Code: I slowly started to implement new day system.
P.S. Ah, almost forgot. I was playing Heroes V two days in a row. This quarantine is killing me -_-

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes