cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tiffany at least, if you do not protect her after party and also some signs Mark might have a sexual interest in her in past. Also that manager of cafe of the twins was hinted at going in that direction. Whether that would fit with your idea of NTR or just possible abuse and rape by other dicks, I will leave up to you. :p
I don't have any NTR pov (I try to follow F95 NTR) but at that point neither loves other so is that NTR or not could be debated (as it has been). Manager thingy (not in this version) is up-to-debate (and has been debated), sexual abuse yes but NTR not rly.

Reactions: Darkness2020

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't have any NTR pov (I try to follow F95 NTR) but at that point neither loves other so is that NTR or not could be debated (as it has been). Manager thingy (not in this version) is up-to-debate (and has been debated), sexual abuse yes but NTR not rly.
Well the jealousy definition is bullshit anyway. Just it is more or less what has come to define NTR over here, though sometimes I think that definition should be dislike of others as MC having sex :p

All three forms of NTR are about corrupting someone that should have a certain function in your or the NPC's life in case of Netori like mother, sister, GF, wive, LI, GF since early age and making her into a slut for the use of MC in case of Netori or others in case of Netorare or Netorase and making her stained and unsuited to that role, where rape by force, drugs, blackmail or similar methods is the preferred way. ( Seduction by a player/seducer if rare is also an option though.) :p

The cucking if shown is more the proof that they have conquered the woman in question and made them their slut for their use to their previous man and the woman in question as about the cucking per se. :p There is a reason why one tag is used in japan, cause the three are more similar in the end as different in their fetish.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
This is one of the most boring games ever...too little content, not very progressive either...with that Lucy chick you have 6 "events" in the bathroom, all of them short, some of them are 60% the same event and 40% her just changing the perspective or taking her shirt off...

BigbyWulfe

Feb 25, 2020
Bruh what kind of stupid route would that be?
I have no idea I'm not a creator if i created a vn and compared it to false hero it would seem as if a 2 year old tried to recreate a painting by picaso or divinci. but that is also why i said that it could be disregarded as well as put it as "route" because it's only my personal opinion in regards to ntr plus i think while it's great some creators make games upon request I don't think they should cater to every whim and opinion everyone has.

BigbyWulfe

Feb 25, 2020
I clicked the no ntr option and i won't be replaying with it on nor have I at this moment completed the current version so i can not say how much of the full story has been edited or how much I haven't seen. what I was refering to was how Sebas acts towards Melanie. Seemingly using mind games to get her to agree to have sex with him.

BigbyWulfe

Feb 25, 2020
Tiffany at least, if you do not protect her after party and also some signs Mark might have a sexual interest in her in past. Also that manager of cafe of the twins was hinted at going in that direction. Whether that would fit with your idea of NTR or just possible abuse and rape by other dicks, I will leave up to you. :p
as of this moment i haven't completed the current version but i was refering to how sebas is using mind games to get melanie to think about thier past relationship and in his words ask to have sex with him. he's trying to cuck mark.

Reactions: Enyo_

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I clicked the no ntr option and i won't be replaying with it on nor have I at this moment completed the current version so i can not say how much of the full story has been edited or how much I haven't seen. what I was refering to was how Sebas acts towards Melanie. Seemingly using mind games to get her to agree to have sex with him.
That is not ntr in a traditional sense. That is netori. NTR refers to npc stealing the mc's girls. People don't refer mc stealing girls from npc as ntr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there actually two routes (corruption vs love) for the girls? Seems like theres only one path rn
corruption mostly except with jane (well at least she thinks seb loves her now).

Last edited:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Good afternoon,
i love your work but please try to avoid giving exact dates. rather than 15th Feb how about just saying "Hopefully Feb" to give yourself breathing space. When you try to give yourself hard dates it tends to go wrong. Love the Twins swimsuit image and looking forward to release whenever it is :)
Hi! Thank you for your kind words and advice. :)I'm also constantly thinking about doing this, but it gives me a wrong feeling that I have more days than I actually have. So, for example, if I would tell that the update will be "in the February", and not on "15 February", then the update would be released in the last days of the February at best (but usually in the next month or in the next 2 months... :HideThePain: ).

For me it is far more important to release the update earlier than not to fuck up the release date that I set. And I think it is more important for players too. That's why I choose not to give myself "breathing space".
P.S. I know that this strategy is really bad,and I understand that it is not right towards people who is waiting for the game. But for now this strategy is working for me and helping me to improve my consistency.

Reactions: Satburn

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
The only thing that keeps this from being a 9/10 for me is the ntr, otherwise this is a masterpiece in the making. I think the peeping interaction with lucy seems slightly out of character for sebas but besides that and lack of images, a few grammar issues and typos which is to be expected at this stage of development there isn't much to complain about. the summary pretty much says it all, amazing characters and the dialogue is sublime (seriously i hate reading and compared to dialogue in most other vn's i've seen this was a joy to read). keep up the great work I can't wait for the full game. you can disregard the following i won't be offended in the least. since you have given the option to opt out of ntr (massive thanks btw because i personally have some major personal issues with it) i would like to see a "route" i guess where instead of trying to get with melanie the mc acts as a true friend and decent guy and helps get mark get interested in mel again. but i have no idea where the story is going or what the plan is so like i said disregard this seeing its my own personal opinion because i absolutely despise ntr. again amazing work i look forward to the full release of this masterpiece.
Hi! Thank you for your kind words!
About Mark and Melanie: you have a really great suggestion, I was thinking about it too, but I think it would be too hard to implement this route for now. This additional route will take a lot of time. Maybe when the game will be fully finished, this route will appear eventually. But now I need to at least finish the routes that already exist in the game. :giggle:
About peeping you're right. It was on purpose. If someone wants to peep, he will click "peep" and I guess become "peeper" and act like a peeper:WaitWhat: . I was planning to add more choises here, so that Sebastien could act like Sebastien. But I didn't have time and right now he is acting out of character here.

Last edited:

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
ahh i wish this had more active renders...im reading that people are walking away but it uses the render of them still right there

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I wish there was a gallery to replay scenes in the first place, I love the scenes with Jane. Even though the releases come very slowly, I can't really blame the creator as they're good but man I wish they came more regularly.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes