Jan 21, 2020
The author has remade the game for 2 years now, including 1 remake, deleting the content of the MC's girlfriend (the girl who lives in the MC's house) makes me angry because of the love triangle scene which he deletes is very interesting and their WC sex scene is also very nice.

Reactions: tuco1313

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Sorry guys, but for me there's no new content. And there's no new update calles v.0.39.1 beta.
On Enyo's Discord there's also no new update. Never spoken of it.
So maybe there's only a bad joke ...

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
Sorry guys, but for me there's no new content. And there's no new update calles v.0.39.1 beta.
theres no update.... its just scene extension/removel its been like this for years. i expect people to know this by now with the thousand of negetive comments that you're not getting anything you expect from a normal update. the truth is after years you might a get half a full scene.

BachelorChow

Jul 26, 2017
Jesus christ, all this time for this garbage? Why the fuck is there now a female MC who gets groped by old men? You know there was something that drew people to this game right? It wasn't a female MC or NTR. The game has got nowhere with the main LIs over FOUR goddamn years and you start pulling this shit.
It seems like this game has been plagued by lack of coherent vision.
MC is supposed to be mind games alpha,'just as planned' type of guy yet he is put in his place by a complete random stranger who starts to live with him. His psychology professional experience means nothing when he gets flustered by being around a teenage girl.
Then he is ditched altogether and now this shy girl is going to be groped by a total creep of a grandfather just because.
I guess that is why game is called 'False hero' - there is no hero, nor plot, just random, jumbled mess of different side plots with no understandable structure. Total fever dream.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The best corruption game you will ever play, (development in-progress -_-) with the most beautiful and deeply-developed characters. Explore the lives of a high school girl, her caring mother, an aspiring actress, and a pair of twins. Each has their own in-depth story arc and unique developments. No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike. Only perfection. You can build trustful, loving relationships or you can corrupt them until they've become cock worshipping whores.
Not sure if i've said this before, upthread, but:

:sneaky: Modest, aren't we? :giggle:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This dev first lost his backbone, now he has lost his mind. There isn't a story line worth investing in anymore...like the Mel and Tiff story, well wait a couple of years and you will get the opposite of what you were told you would get. Like the twins or some insignificant side character, watch how their story gets watered down so much that vanilla looks spicy. :poop::poop::poop::poop:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Have not played this game in a while. (I'm waiting for the Tiffany content)
I started to pay the game for Tifanny, but it looks like some guy named John is moving in on her??!!

Normally I'm not raging against NTR and end up defending it quite a bit, but that just seems to be so out of the blue (Since I played it last a few years ago) and not in line with the story I was playing. (I mean she was ready to give the MC her virginity??)

The dev should obviously do what he needs to do, but not sure what direction the game is going.
I loved the game last time I played it but agree with the disappointment of the reduced Lucy stuff.

Loved the twins and Tiffany as well, but the secretary really did not do anything for me. (I'm not really into the Dom type mind games I guess) That is why I did not play it for the last few updates. Really hoping that the Tiff section moves forward a fair bit as well.

Let me just stress, I actually love the game, but it's a frustrating game to like.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How much content is in the update? I'm reading through the change log and there is a lot of tiny word being used. Tiny ecchi scene, tiny scene with x character, tiny event

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes