Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
is that the Final Update of the game or is there more on it that game was Really sad i freaking Cried
:cry:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
is that the Final Update of the game or is there more on it that game was Really sad i freaking Cried
:cry:
Right under change log.
2022-03-28
v0.1.0 Initial Release

So no, if it was completed it would say so in the title, and you should never pay attention to numbering for games.

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
The first part of the game is fine, it's interesting, but the second part makes me feel bad, if they killed Lily just to match the MC with Olivia, it's nonsense, because Lily was willing to share it with Olivia and mentions it twice and if they still wanted to kill Lily, why killed with a blow? And in the end, if her death was due to the blow, why does it seem that she dies from illness? If she dies from the blow, he should not have and could not say goodbye to her.
I understand that it is fiction, but come on, it is absurd.
Part 3 left me very divided, I mean, at the beginning it's a relationship game and we ended up like a game of the MC against drug dealers?, they could have done all this and left Lily alive.

I know that my criticism sounds very negative, but the game is not bad, but it can be improved and if the introduction does not have a good idea of what kind of story it is, I am worried that the game will end up scrambled.

Personally, I give the game an 8/10 so far, it's just my opinion, it's good but it can be better, I hope to see how the game progresses.

delavie

Jul 14, 2020
Interesting to see a game with caucasian looking characters whose lives are so dominated by non-western cultural values. It gives a certain Blade Runner feeling. I strongly suspect that MC:s absence hasn't changed those values, so I will pass on this one.

Leon26091

May 18, 2018
I love the game its very good and the story isn't half bad,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I will keep my final judgment on the story on the backburner until the game is finished.

Reactions: Koulo077

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I know many people hate NTR, but rest assured, NTR are completely avoidable.
Please be clearer. In one response you say it's completely preventable, in another you say the MC chooses to see it or not, but can't prevent NTR from happening.

My answers: A and B. Some scenes you can avoid it to happen. Some scenes are bound to happen, but you have the choice not to see it.
I know many people hate NTR, but rest assured, NTR are completely avoidable.
Closing your eyes to not see an NTR is not AVOIDING it, the NTR happens, you just JUMPS the scene, plus you still got betrayed equally whether you see the LI having sex or don't watch.

To explain better how will be your NTR, I'm fine with avoidable NTR, and when I say avoidable is the kind that the NTR will only happen if we as a player make a set of choices that will lead to NTR, not the kind that the girl is horny to fuck another guy and the MC come and prevents the other guy to finish putting the balls inside. Because if the girl is in the mood to have sex with another guy, the feeling of betrayal is already there.

Então por favor, teria como explicar melhor essa coisa do NTR. Como falaram lá em cima NTR pode estragar o jogo para varias pessoas e isso me inclui, desde que seja totalemnte evitavel eu posso jogar, não tão radical com alguns aqui. Mas NTR inevitavel, mesmo que seja uma unica cena, é algo que não tolero, então é um GRANDE impedimento para que eu jogue algo.

I appreciate your attention and thank you.

Last edited:

Fauzikun7

Feb 25, 2020
View attachment 1727771

Overview:
The protagonist is a father, he was forced to leave his daughter and lover more than 10 years ago because of some issues, now, he returned to the city where he has his daughter and lover, can he get his daughter and lover back? What will happen to them next?
What has happened in the past, and what will happen in the future?
I invite you to explore this with me.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-28
Release Date: 2022-03-28
Developer: F_Dot - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches: v0.1.0 Bugfix -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1727772 View attachment 1727773 View attachment 1727774 View attachment 1727775 View attachment 1727776 View attachment 1727777 View attachment 1727778 View attachment 1727779 View attachment 1727780
hope the dev not take to long for next update, very nice game and i hope in the next update/version we have another pregnancy. good luck for the dev

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.0 + bugfix + IC + Multimod by LaikDink
Size 431 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Well I'm impressed. Solid story telling! First release is like a mini story with a beginning and end already. Wish you the best of luck!

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes