Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Family at Home 2 Ep. 2 Fixed English Files
This is a small patch that fixes the English in the game I also translated some lines SALR forgot to translate and I also fixed some variables in some of the lines the wrong character was set when they were talking so I fixed those

1. To apply the files you need to extract the files first download Unren then press 1 to extract all the files wait till it's completed and close the program.

2. Grab script.rpy from the game zip and replace the old one in the game folder.

3. Download the other zip and extract it in the tl folder then the English folder and replace the old file I'm still learning this and tested the game and encounter no errors I will fix anything I missed so please let me know if I forgot anything.

Last edited:

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
about the trans content(or just any of MC's love interests really)... couldn't you make it that she gets it on with other girls as an option atleast? I mean the girls did play with each other in the first game too and it was all hot and I'm sure other fans of the first game agrees, it's only cheating/ntr if you present it as that, for example you could have the mc encourage such actions which could/would end up in threesomes or more. It's not like I'm thinking the game is gonna be bad if you don't but "polyamorous harem > harem" in my opinion

Awowo

Apr 27, 2017
I like your games SALR. The big ass and big body's! Exactly my taste! Keep it going!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Hey dude...maybe you should be a little more optimistic. I just saw the ratings, the game went downhill.
While the game doesn't have NTR What happened?.. I like this game since EP1 maybe the developer should look for turning points When the ratings go down... If I'm a beggar? you are a stupid rascal;)
What??? Dude are you okay? First game had some minor ntr content yes but even that turned into optional content. First game never focused around ntr content to begin with. After that he did lecuyer cult and there is only has half a start rating difference between two games while lecuyer cult had more reviews. Ratings also literally had nothing to do with ntr. Normally many people give low scores because a game has ntr not lack of it rofl.

Who takes the reviews seriously on f95 anyways? For example 'innoncent witches' has 2.9 star rating here but it's one of the biggest games on patreon with around 4000 patreons and it's also one of the most popular games here as well. There are many games with lower forum review rating but very much loved from their playerbase and they are very very popular. Who really care much about reviews written by bunch of random forum users honestly? Like look at this game's single 2 star review. The guy literally admitted that this dev's games is not for him because he played his previous games but yet he still played his newest game for some reason and give it really a low score. For me, I certainly love this dev's game's and his style. But in the end ratings are some random user's preferences . The most important metric here is his patreon numbers. The dev's patrons literally increased when he dropped NTR content as it should be

Aside from all of this, let's say what you said is true. The dev still said 'no ntr', the game has no ntr tag, the game has nothing to do with the first game story wise, yet you ask 'ntr' content. You are literally demanding 'ntr' content on a HAREM GAME. This would only annoy people and dev here nothing more hence you have more 3x more facepalms in your comment than likes. I think you should've get the message. Yeah for the final time, with the this game's developer own words 'NO NTR'. Now move on to actual ntr game threads about the ntr content if possible . No need for the thread get nuked by the mods because of a shitty ntr debate on a harem game

Last edited:

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
What??? Dude are you okay? First game had some minor ntr content yes but even that turned into optional content. First game never focused around ntr content to begin with. After that he did lecuyer cult and there is only has half a start rating difference between two games while lecuyer cult had more reviews. Ratings also literally had nothing to do with ntr. Normally many people give low scores because a game has ntr not lack of it rofl.

You have to understand that not everybody are into this dev's style and it's normal. However many of us do like his style. Who takes the reviews seriously on f95 anyways? For example 'love and sex second base' is literally one of the most popular games here and it has 3.5 star rating. Cure my addiction is one of the most popular titles here and one of the best adult game I've ever played that has 3,8 rating. Who gives a shit? Like look at this game's single 2 star review. The guy literally admitted that this dev's games is not for him because he played his previous games but yet he still played his newest game and give it a low score. Like dude, if you don't like this dev's style, why did you even play this game in the first place? If it's not for you then don't play it maybe ? The only metric here is his patreon numbers. The dev's patrons literally increased when he dropped NTR as it should be

Aside from all of this, let's say what you said is true. The dev still said 'no ntr', the game has no ntr tag, the game has nothing to do with the first game story wise, yet you come here and beg for 'ntr' content. You are literally demanding 'ntr' content on a HAREM GAME. You only annoy people and dev here nothing more hence you have more 3x more facepalms in your comment than likes. I think you should've get the message. Yeah for the final time, with the this game's developer own words 'NO NTR'. Now move on to actual ntr game threads please if possible. No need for the thread get nuked by the mods because of a shitty ntr debate on a harem game
To be honest.. I'm not bothering the developers or their patreon players.. I'm just commenting a bit. It can't be possible or change anything... I'm happy even without NTR. ..Just my personal opinion

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
To be honest.. I'm not bothering the developers or their patreon players.. I'm just commenting a bit. It can't be possible or change anything... I'm happy even without NTR. ..Just my personal opinion
You literally were talking about forum ratings which literally had nothing to do with 'ntr' (or with anything actually) just like this harem game has nothing about 'ntr'... But anyways my last reply was pretty detailed and should've conclude the argument. Also maybe I shouldn't have called you out using a strong term as 'begging' while you shouldn't have call me 'stupid rascal'. On my part If I sound overly rude sorry for that. I hope you enjoy more and more on this game or any other game you play. Have fun

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Who takes the reviews seriously on f95 anyways?
There's truth in that. This game for example, only one review and it's 2 stars but includes the line in it" I did not finish play this VN "
So the F95 review score of this game is currently all one person that admits to not even playing the whole of the first release.
I'd say "takes the reviews too seriously". There's some value in them, I check them on most games I want to try but, total grain of salt situation. The preview pics and fet list tell me more. In the reviews you have to dance around the people that are just complaining it has a fet they don't like (even though it was listed when they downloaded it) or are angry a patch is late or something.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
You literally were talking about forum ratings which literally had nothing to do with 'ntr' (or with anything actually) just like this harem game has nothing about 'ntr'... But anyways my last reply was pretty detailed and should've conclude the argument. Also maybe I shouldn't have called you out using a strong term as 'begging' while you shouldn't have call me 'stupid rascal'. On my part If I sound overly rude sorry for that. I hope you enjoy more and more on this game or any other game you play. Have fun
I have no problem at all ... I welcome criticism ... This is democracy

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes