CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
We are implementing new things so I'm adapting the renders to a better quality than the previous version I hope the wait will be enough at the same time we are creating things for chapter 3 along with several new characters, both the individual script for each one. Thanks for the support and patience.
unknown.png

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
It has taken me a few months but finally; I have been able to finish it, thanks for the support with the programming TastyGoose to implement the ideas I wanted since chapter 1, I hope you enjoy it and see you on Monday. I will release the game on Monday for Patreon and from there I will release it for each level and then it will be released for everyone.

Reactions: Ludvinae

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
Family Diary [Ch. 2] Compressed by CRAZY X WIZARD

Original Size: 1.72 GB

[80% Quality] Compressed Size 221 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: -

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I strongly suggest that every time you write down HE,you put SHE ( it's only 2 guys,so it won't affect that much), to at least ease a bit that bad engrish what is really a big turn off. You have great renders,decent story and if you manage to get text right,people will like your game more. Good luck.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
What a pity. I started the game, I see beautiful women who live with you, although I'm not very sure what relationship they have. And wham, all over the mouth. It turns out that they are fucking each other. Awesome. And to make everything more fun, capturing flying photos is almost impossible. I will keep it under observation but for now I will not play it

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Please slow camera down, I am severely crippled with very little use of right hand and motor control problems. Not a cat's chance in hell I can ever complete this and don't know what I'm missing

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes