3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95 Banner.png

Overview:
Being a father of two, and recently being allowed to see your girls again, it's your quest to prove yourself as a father. In this Visual Novel, you will have to navigate through good and evil, innocent and corrupt as the relationship with the daughters evolves. Along this journey, you will encounter a plentitude of gorgeous women.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-03-18
Developer: Royal Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3
Language: English
Other Games: Esteria - Innocent Play
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(v0.1): - - -

Extras:
Gallery Unlocker

12-67.png 8-43.png 4-31.png 0001.png 7-21.png 0003.png

Last edited by a moderator:

I.Ryuji

Jan 5, 2024
Australian dev got in trouble with the law, because loli (even animated) doesn't fly there. This dev got a scare and went 'legal'
Right after I finished writing this, I had a look around, and I found an image of what he changed with the characters, plus I saw a comment in another forum that said chapter 2 was already out so I looked in his Subscribe Star page and it is indeed done

Reactions: Aground9437

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Being a father of two, and recently being allowed to see your girls again, it's your quest to prove yourself as a father.
Dad: "Unexpectedly, these days, I can afford to spend more time with my daughters..."

(some days later...)
Sister A: "Sis are you okay, I found you passed out on the couch..."

Sister B: "I was r*ped in jail..." *sniff*

Sister A:
"DAD took monopoly way too seriously!" :oops::LOL:

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Why not continue previous one ? 5th episode - now wait 2 or 3 years to be completed or get abandoned couple of updates later
Had NTR (Avoidable) and loli tag :sneaky: (y)

Good Luck With Updates #hope game survives and don't get abandoned (y)

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
At this point, I find it ridiculous to just scrap the previous game entirely for this. That's a waste of time and content. I'm not sure I'll play this version if it will just get abandoned or updated once a year like the previous one. That's a pity. Guess we'll see next year if it even has updates.

KilleronFun

Jun 18, 2017
I think he did develop for years on the not remake version which was already very slow and then he made the remake which has the same content as the old first version of the game. The game was just starting to begin and getting better. Crazy. Support for nothing. In 1-2 years he will probably abandon the game when he reaches the old content. Very sad.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes