Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Sexcultist

Jun 8, 2022
Look at at. Quite the sweet happy end for the B branch. I like it. Thanks for pointing it out.
Is the B branch story completed? As in, no more updates? Haven't played this yet.
'A' Branch will still get more updates though, right?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Well it was a good ending here with Becky, but you now, Emily was realy growning on me and i wish there was a choice where i can choise Em. Her end was realy sad. Like some scenes in the scoolbus, you could see there is more to her and and i would have liked to see more of them.

Reactions: Pi Quantum

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Jesus, I can't understand how a path with greatest potential to have interesting further events can ended like "THIS"! I have small hope that at least path A will have some interesting events, because playing B path after 9B ending was waste of time for me. I have feel from this like someone tried to shake down from B path as soon as possible. Last time I seen something like that, was when The Typist incomprehensible ended his first version of BILH. :unsure: :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lorenz1

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Loved the ending to this path. Had some good humour in it, some nice touching moments, which I love. Very well done, thanks! Looking forward to seeing where the other path ends up. Oh, and I loved the part with what happened to Emily, I noticed who was having sex with Emily on the cover of that DVD. LOL... nice touch. :)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Jesus, I can't understand how a path with greatest potential to have interesting further events can ended like "THIS"! I have small hope that at least path A will have some interesting events, because playing B path after 9B ending was waste of time for me. I have feel from this like someone tried to shake down from B path as soon as possible. Last time I seen something like that, was when The Typist furiously ended his first version of BILH. :unsure: :rolleyes:
What did you expect?! This was the path where he did the right thing. :FacePalm: :rolleyes:

salams23

Apr 11, 2021
What an awesome end for path B. :love: Just wonderful...!
And for those who worrying about not having NTR content in path B, it's a misunderstanding. In path B, he made the right choice to go against the cops and fight back. So he got what he deserve. If we want to expect anything that has to do with NTR, it should be happen at the path A.

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
What did you expect?! This was the path where he did the right thing. :FacePalm: :rolleyes:
Gotta be honest I agree. From a logic perspective it's completely coherent and just this fact alone trumps most h-games. I kinda hoped that he'd show a story where somehow the cops get out and take revenge.

For the B path that just ended, the author called it Parker defeats the cops or something like that. This means that A is either Parker joins the cops or Parker is defeated by the cops.

I'm slowly losing interest since either way. The A path introduced 2 new characters, the teacher and the best friend of Becky (forgot her name). Supposedly you're going to offer them both to the cops.

I predict at least 2 chapters until it even makes sense for anyone to turn their hands on Becky. The logical plot being an indirect blackmail route (cops using the two close to Becky) or, we simply get some sort of corruption of Parker and Becky seeing that he's changed and leaves him or something.

Either way, there's not a lot of information and given that Rich doesn't like to share info, takes 3 months for each chapter, it'll be probably early 2023 until we get more information to where the story ends up doing for A.

Jordan102

Jul 29, 2022
To lose? The game has NTR in tags and starts from "cops do whatever the fuck they want", and A path all but assures player in that. Then suddenly it makes a heels turn and in a span of one chapter cops are defeated, good guys won, vanilla ending and everyone lived happily ever after.

If people here are happy with this ending it is cool, but it seems like waste of every plotpoint that was introduced in the game previously. Turns out the entirety of the game conflict is worthless and could have been solved by going into court. A pity all those women for whom Parker became a hero never thought of that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I kinda hoped that he'd show a story where somehow the cops get out and take revenge
Are you mental there, gamer? You just trumped your own wish:

For the B path that just ended, the author called it Parker defeats the cops or something like that. This means that A is either Parker joins the cops or Parker is defeated by the cops.
This path was the one where MC is not DUMB SLAVE TO THE COPS.
In this route b, the cops are NOT MEANT TO WIN ANYTHING, MC IS THE WINNER HERE.

Rich doesn't like to share info
If people here are happy with this ending it is cool
This game is CRASH - you get to win some and lose some.
Rich must be going bonkers trying to tell you the TOTAL DISCREPANCY OF THE PATHS.

You do not spill one branch A where:
"cops do whatever the fuck they want", and A path all but assures player in that
Into branch B where:
cops are defeated, good guys won, vanilla ending and everyone lived happily ever after.
Not to mention IRL this ending we already got is the only path anyone would care for.
Are you living under a rock? Don you not have WAR ON THE TELE 24/7 or something?

Jordan102

Jul 29, 2022
This game is CRASH - you get to win some and lose some.
You do not "lose" anything. In path A MC joins the cops and reaps the benefits, in path B MC not joins the cops, defeats them and reaps the benefits. There is not a single path or a single scene where MC is actually losing anything of value. Ever. If we ignore the initial sequence with cops and mother made by another dev.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Talk about trump or weinstein or any rapist who settles stuff like the cops do.
A pity all those women for whom Parker became a hero never thought of that.
Everything is resolved in court, that is the whole stunt about it.

Does not mean your day in court may never come as corrupt cops or mobsters or any street hustler might
end you before, hence the whole scarcity of lawsuits about big wigs - it took the FBI and IRS
to make Trump accountable, it took 100ds of stars who did not even have any beef worth to go to court for,
cause they were already overpaid by that producer 10ns of millions already for their ”services”,
go public and speak out against him to make weinstein accountable.

Wanna talk about how long it took for killer/corrupt cops to be made accountable?

• Angry
Reactions: mickster101

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Gotta be honest I agree. From a logic perspective it's completely coherent and just this fact alone trumps most h-games. I kinda hoped that he'd show a story where somehow the cops get out and take revenge.

I'm slowly losing interest since either way. The A path introduced 2 new characters, the teacher and the best friend of Becky (forgot her name). Supposedly you're going to offer them both to the cops.

I predict at least 2 chapters until it even makes sense for anyone to turn their hands on Becky. The logical plot being an indirect blackmail route (cops using the two close to Becky) or, we simply get some sort of corruption of Parker and Becky seeing that he's changed and leaves him or something.

Either way, there's not a lot of information and given that Rich doesn't like to share info, takes 3 months for each chapter, it'll be probably early 2023 until we get more information to where the story ends up doing for A.
Ummm.... it'll be 2023 in three months?! Quit exaggerating. We all know you'll be very interested in the next update. if it's only three months away (which is half the time other VNs take, so be thankful), than we could expect the next part around November, 2022. But even if he takes longer to get it right, the story is worth the wait. It's not like there's nothing else to play.

Also, we don't want a lot of information spoiling the story, at least I don't. And I don't know of many other authors who give away the plot.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
To lose? The game has NTR in tags and starts from "cops do whatever the fuck they want", and A path all but assures player in that. Then suddenly it makes a heels turn and in a span of one chapter cops are defeated, good guys won, vanilla ending and everyone lived happily ever after.

If people here are happy with this ending it is cool, but it seems like waste of every plotpoint that was introduced in the game previously. Turns out the entirety of the game conflict is worthless and could have been solved by going into court. A pity all those women for whom Parker became a hero never thought of that.
This isn't the A-path, this is the B-path... the other path is (presumably) now in the works. Quit pouting.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Who says there's ever going to be one? It is possible to write a game without incest...

(And if you'd searched this thread, you'd find this has been asked over and over again. Rich has given no indication he's going there.)
Has he given an indication he won't? A clear answer would solve this problem, I think. Of course if a dev is benefitting from people's expectations it might be more useful to keep them hoping.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes