Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

zaku11

May 10, 2021
i feel mix for the new update.
the new update for B path feels like, dev just taked a shortcut and just finished the story.
the new chapter basicly part of epilog, because the bad cop already arrested since the last chapter. so there is almost no conflict at all in new chapter part B.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
This path was the one where MC is not DUMB SLAVE TO THE COPS.
In this route b, the cops are NOT MEANT TO WIN ANYTHING, MC IS THE WINNER HERE.
I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, let me highlight what you replied to.

For the B path that just ended, the author called it Parker defeats the cops or something like that.
In the English language, defeat means not win. Does that make sense? I'm guessing you're confused because the route description is on the SubscribeStar post that somebody leaked. So you're "YELLING" about nothing.

Ummm.... it'll be 2023 in three months?! Quit exaggerating. We all know you'll be very interested in the next update. if it's only three months away (which is half the time other VNs take, so be thankful), than we could expect the next part around November, 2022. But even if he takes longer to get it right, the story is worth the wait. It's not like there's nothing else to play.

Also, we don't want a lot of information spoiling the story, at least I don't. And I don't know of many other authors who give away the plot.
I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, let me highlight what you replied to.
I predict at least 2 chapters until it even makes sense for anyone to turn their hands on Becky...Either way, there's not a lot of information and given that Rich doesn't like to share info, takes 3 months for each chapter, it'll be probably early 2023 until we get more information to where the story ends up doing for A.
A prediciton of 2 Chapters until A resolves to Becky. That's 6 months at least. It's almost August. So while 2023 is not in three months, it is in 6, as I wrote. Maybe read before your blow up your keyboard?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You failed the whole point of this game by wishing the B path was made into blackmail path, basicly you confessed you wanted B become A, like you wanted to be a slave to the cops, a dumb idiot feeding them his women, but then you did a 180 on yourself and complained about A path receiving new girls. Which is it? In your wishes Cops GET NEW GIRLS IN ALL PATHS.

You just confessed you wanted the cops to fkk all your women even on the B path, so getting them all be meat sleeves to your overlords cops as you predict the future for the A path must be right up your alley.

All your rants make it unbiquous to even understand what scenes you wish to see in this game:
Cops rail MC double time? Is that what you moan about so loudly?
Cops rape another girl MC feed them? Cops rape MC some more pulp fiction style?
I kinda hoped that he'd show a story where somehow the cops get out and take revenge.
(cops using the two close to Becky) or, we simply get some sort of corruption of Parker and Becky seeing that he's changed and leaves him or something.
I'm slowly losing interest since either way.
cops are defeated, good guys won, vanilla ending and everyone lived happily ever after.
defeats them and reaps the benefits
in path B MC not joins the cops, defeats them and reaps the benefits.

In the English language, defeat means not win. Does that make sense? I'm guessing you're confused because the route description is on the SubscribeStar post that somebody leaked. So you're "YELLING" about nothing.

A prediciton of 2 Chapters until A resolves to Becky. That's 6 months at least. It's almost August. So while 2023 is not in three months, it is in 6, as I wrote. Maybe read before your blow up your keyboard?
What about bruce introducing the katana on the cops? That too boresome 4 you too?

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
on this site this game is listed as a game with the theme of family sex m/s, what's really in it?

which can i trust?

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Good ending for B route it wrapped up the story nicely and hopefully A route is just as good but with an evil ending. I'm also looking forward for your next game.
I really want an Emily ending. The least you could do do as a friend never mind a boyfriend is to to get her out of of ALC together with the innocent dude.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I do not wish for NTR.
But their misdeeds ended too soon.
I expected a lot, but it came to a conclusion too soon.
I thought they would destroy the MC surroundings with great misdeeds, but they were just petty thieves.

Reactions: Tiasung

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Jesus, you guys are so hung up on tags. There is the typical Japanese style NTR stories that follow the usual structure of NTR progression. Then there is the western stuff that are cuckoldy (usually more about male protag humiliation than female corruption).

Then there are the stories that don't follow strict genre conventions. This is one of those. Tags should just be a guideline for the players to get an idea because you never know how weighty the tag is or even if the tag is correctly used by your standards.

To me, this isn't an NTR story at all, and that's been pretty evident for a while. The writer never really delves into the NTR tropes. There is rape, blackmail, sexual misconduct, misunderstanding, betrayal, and other unsavory elements in the story, but there was never a corruption arc for the mom or GF. Plus, the characters are entirely grounded in reality (except Parker's braindead moment regarding Becky's pic lol). That's almost antithetical to NTR which relies quite a bit on tropes.

Maybe this is the NTR that some people have been asking for. One where the MC turns things around lol. Maybe it's not NTR at all. Whatever you want to call it, just appreciate the damn story as the dev intended.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Jesus, you guys are so hung up on tags. There is the typical Japanese style NTR stories that follow the usual structure of NTR progression. Then there is the western stuff that are cuckoldy (usually more about male protag humiliation than female corruption).

Then there are the stories that don't follow strict genre conventions. This is one of those. Tags should just be a guideline for the players to get an idea because you never know how weighty the tag is or even if the tag is correctly used by your standards.

To me, this isn't an NTR story at all, and that's been pretty evident for a while. The writer never really delves into the NTR tropes. There is rape, blackmail, sexual misconduct, misunderstanding, betrayal, and other unsavory elements in the story, but there was never a corruption arc for the mom or GF. Plus, the characters are entirely grounded in reality (except Parker's braindead moment regarding Becky's pic lol). That's almost antithetical to NTR which relies quite a bit on tropes.

Maybe this is the NTR that some people have been asking for. One where the MC turns things around lol. Maybe it's not NTR at all. Whatever you want to call it, just appreciate the damn story as the dev intended.
I mean when I play it I can explain if there is NTR or not. It's not as ambiguous a tag as so many people think.
Cheating isn't NTR if the boyfriend isn't there witnessing it for example, it's just plain old cheating at that point.
Blackmail can lead to NTR that's the only thing you mentioned that usually leads to it.
A mc's mom getting groped isn't NTR which I remember was a discussion early on.
THe main issue many people have with this tag is that when a female character fucks someone else and the MC doesn't know they feel that they themselves have been NTR'd which I will never be able to understand.

Edit, So I played it just now, there was a whole whopping 0 NTR, I can see a 3rd route existing where there is plenty though.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

If I recall, this story got the NTR tag because the anti-NTR people bitched until it was put there.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes