Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Does anyone have any information on the next update?
Yes I do:

1. It shall be published at a future date. The developer tried to do it in the past but time travel turned out to be cost-inefficient and Patreon did not have a section for funding that.
2. It shall increase the filesize of the game.
3. It will contain additional nudity. And WORDS! Of which some have capitals!
4. F95 users will be let down by it and lose excitement. Usually after a Planned Pressure Release ™ shortly after viewing the new content.
5. ...And will then proceed to build said excitement and pressure up once again. As is usually the case. Usually assisted by hormones.
6. The developer will never do it right. And will and should not care because of sanity. Which oddly enough is the right thing to do. We know, it's a paradox. Please wait while we reset the timeline for you.
7. The update will NOT feature NPC's named Eric or Hunter. Much to the community's relief. Well most of them anyway.
8. You want a number 8? You greedy git! Go awai! No number 8 for you! SHOO!
9. If you are actually reading number 9 we will make you relive this day FOREVER. And you will never see the update as it releases tomorrow.
10. Tomorrow is that day after today. The stinker is: It's always today and never tomorrow.

I trust this answer is to your satisfaction. If not go play one of the other games on this site until point 4 is achieved.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
guys do you think we will be able to see Becky have some fun with the cops in the future update?
Probably yes I think in the next update we will already be able to see something happening between Mc/Becky and some other guys Mc is setting up his girl to finally give herself to him and I already know how he will do it but I won't say... :censored::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: garret64

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Probably yes I think in the next update we will already be able to see something happening between Mc/Becky and some other guys Mc is setting up his girl to finally give herself to him and I already know how he will do it but I won't say... :censored::ROFLMAO:
Well, I'm glad that somebody knows how the next chapter or two are going to come out. Me, I'm just the guy trying to write and render them, so what do I know?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Teaser Image
"I'm overdue in posting this, for which I apologize.
As a sneak peek: the upcoming "FF&S: Scenes That Didn't Happen" will have a "How Melissa Met Tom" episode. Here's your teaser image":
View attachment 2056030
For me, this story was always about the mom, Melissa, and her relationship with the MC. But that took a sudden detour off a cliff. If this is about how she met her affair partner, I'm sadly not interested.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes