Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Thanks to both of you. Please realize that those ugly "don't ask" items in the FAQ weren't because I don't want to communicate with my fans. They are there because:
  1. My ability to deliver things on a fixed, predictable schedule is greatly limited by the vagrancies of my personal and professional life.
  2. My ability to churn out plot on any kind of predictable basis is greatly limited by my near-incompetence as a writer.
Note that AssassinWolf67's willingness to pitch in with me greatly helps with #2. I can't express how much his recent contributions have meant to me, both story-wise and just mentally. His , in case you happen to like some of his writing styles and subjects. (If so, please follow and rate him. It doesn't earn him any $$$, but it's good for his ego. LOL)
(y) I will definitely do that thanks ;)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks to both of you. Please realize that those ugly "don't ask" items in the FAQ weren't because I don't want to communicate with my fans. They are there because:
  1. My ability to deliver things on a fixed, predictable schedule is greatly limited by the vagrancies of my personal and professional life.
  2. My ability to churn out plot on any kind of predictable basis is greatly limited by my near-incompetence as a writer.
Note that AssassinWolf67's willingness to pitch in with me greatly helps with #2. I can't express how much his recent contributions have meant to me, both story-wise and just mentally. His , in case you happen to like some of his writing styles and subjects. (If so, please follow and rate him. It doesn't earn him any $$$, but it's good for his ego. LOL)
Kewl... I went to add him to my favourites on Literotica and I guess I already had him on there from sometime in the past. ;)
I've bee on that site for ages, love some of the stories there, some talented writers. Wish I could write as well.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
So, just to keep the world up to date, I've released the first version of "FF&S: Scenes That Didn't Happen" on Patreon and SubscribeStar. I've also created a request of The Powers That Be here to set up a new game thread for it. (Translation: No need for any of you who happen to be supports of mine to do it yourself.) I don't know how long that might take, but keep an eye out for it.

I figured I'd use two separate game threads, rather than one, so that we can keep the discussions of the two separate. (Plus, it's quite possible that STDH may have a life well after FF&S is finished.)

The first release contains two "Scenes That Didn't Happen" - one centered around Melissa and another with Becky as the narrator.

mitchk809

Feb 26, 2018
So, just to keep the world up to date, I've released the first version of "FF&S: Scenes That Didn't Happen" on Patreon and SubscribeStar. I've also created a request of The Powers That Be here to set up a new game thread for it. (Translation: No need for any of you who happen to be supports of mine to do it yourself.) I don't know how long that might take, but keep an eye out for it.

I figured I'd use two separate game threads, rather than one, so that we can keep the discussions of the two separate. (Plus, it's quite possible that STDH may have a life well after FF&S is finished.)

The first release contains two "Scenes That Didn't Happen" - one centered around Melissa and another with Becky as the narrator.

Bro, You may be the devil himself. I was hooked on your game right away. Mother blackmailed, corrupting hot girlfriend, hot chicks and dicks everywhere. And then you did this meandering slow burn multi- route snooze fest. I've been desperately waiting for Becky to be either be taken by best friend or cops or both. And now you have new scenes that aren't in game that MAYBE what I have been waiting for!! I love your game but I hate you!

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Great work with "FF&S: Scenes That Didn't Happen". And the scene with Becky explains a lot of things, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't say that that was really what happened. It was just a fun re-imagining. There were a LOT of people wondering what happened when she made Parker wait, so I decided to invent something fun to fill the gap. LOL

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
I didn't say that that was really what happened. It was just a fun re-imagining. There were a LOT of people wondering what happened when she made Parker wait, so I decided to invent something fun to fill the gap. LOL
I love this game and i appreciate the effort you have put in considering the economy i have been going through a rough time and your and some of the other games here kept me a bit sane. anyway i do hope you can put in a route for the son to make the cheating mom his cumdump if not i understand but good luck with this and future projects cheers.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021

eeh, I hope to see the missing scene of Becky and Melanie's conversation in the future ... if Becky confides her lesbian experiences to her, who knows if Melanie isn't willing to try it with her?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I have said this before but best scene would be Becky being blackmailed by the cops and fucked repeatedly by at least 2 at once if not 3.
Hmm, thinking about it, it would be nice to see a scene like that.
Since Becky isn't being so easy to sleep with O Mc maybe blackmail would help her be more open to sex

Reactions: TheUberstuff

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Rich, what genres have you not tried but would like to try in a future new game?
Interesting and thoughtful question.

I do actually have a "next game" in mind, although I still have a lot of work to do to finish FF&S before I consider touching that. As currently conceived, however, it would be a relatively main-stream game. (Another way of phrasing that would be "within Patreon guidelines.") After JohnCBB left FF&S, I found the writing quite challenging. Not all of the genres in it are really my own kink - a lot of them represented John's.

Whether I actually decide to dive into another game is an open question, however. By the time this project ends, it'll have consumed 5 years of evenings and weekends. Big decision as to whether I'm up to committing to a repeat of that. Of course, STDH might give me an opportunity to stretch FF&S into some genres that will not make it into the main story. We'll have to see. But even though I have the general outline for "Rich's Game Mark II," I'm far from certain I'll do it.

FYI, one of the competitors for "next game" is the idea of instead devoting myself to tutorials and sample code that other game makers could use, plus maybe some utilities that might be useful for people using Daz Studio. I am a professional programmer, after all, so maybe I'll head in that direction.

So, I know that's an answer that isn't an answer. Maybe the TL;DR of it is "I don't know?" :D

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Naaaah, We just want the best for her and sometimes that's some HARD life lessons. To prepare her for a full life full of servi...no...let me try that again..

An education in overcoming all of life's many phallic obstacl.....nope

Hmm,

YES....YES we have it in for her.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes