Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Entirely possible, since JohnCBB (the original writer) left the game after Chapter 4, and since then you've been stuck with me doing the writing. I don't claim to have replicated where he would have taken things, or the tone in which he would have written them. All I can claim is that I made a promise to myself (and to people here) that I was going to finish the project, JohnCBB or no JohnCBB. If the twists and turns the plots has taken don't please you, well, thank you for dropping by, and good luck finding something you like better.
Out of curiositiy why did he decide to leave the project?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Out of respect for him, I think all I should say is "personal reasons." No ill will from my end, and I'm still in touch with him from time to time.
That is fair enough. Was just gonna say if it was out of a lack of belief you would have proven him wrong but I am glad you that is not the case and you are still in touch.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Just finished the "fuck you" route. I am really glad how things turned out for MC in the end, especially I had thought he was going to totally fuck up. It's satisfying to see justice served where it's due( and of course to see some long-awaited sex scenes). Keep up the good work, Dev, and good luck (y)

Reactions: fleetp

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Please pay attention: This is page 155 of the thread. GO TO PAGE 1 (OP1). Scroll down until you see a box (button) marked FAQ. CLICK ON IT. Scroll down until you see an item marked 3. READ IT! Now, consider yourself shown!
Thank you.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
new update public release when?
The latest update went out to my upper-level supporters on Aug 24th, and to all supporters on Sept 1st. Because I'm feeling generous this Friday, I've updated the OP on the thread with Mega links to that update, and asked uploaders to provide more links. So, I guess I'm your hero, at least until you play it and start complaining about what you don't like. LOL

But, seriously, hope you enjoy it.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes