3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Game since 2018 and still no vaginal sex tag ?
OK, OK, I've added it.

To be frank, I've mostly given up trying to play "tag wars" on this thread. The list of available tags has changed several times, and I consider the description in the OP a more meaningful intro to the game than a tag or three.

The game master

May 19, 2022
OK, OK, I've added it.

To be frank, I've mostly given up trying to play "tag wars" on this thread. The list of available tags has changed several times, and I consider the description in the OP a more meaningful intro to the game than a tag or three.
And pls don't forget about more of milf scenes too

Jun 8, 2022
OK, OK, I've added it.

Agreed. I think all most folks need to do is consider where they are and what they're looking at. Some of the less popular fetishes might warrant a tag, but oral and vaginal sex are, any more, pretty much givens and should go the way of notices like "full, frontal nudity" and "X-rated." Kinda like the pictoral warnings to not put plastic bags over your head.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
OK, OK, I've added it.

That's better, other people won't even bother opening the thread if they don't see that tag because they thought that it's not worth the time yet so that might help the game get more attention and add also animation tag, because some people preferred animation and won't waste their time on still images not knowing that this game has lot of animations

Reactions: rowdyranger

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Ah, behold the curious case of the naysayers, those pitiful souls who, earlier in this thread, dared challenge the potential veracity of this magnum opus, claiming its core premise to be as unrealistic as a unicorn riding a rainbow. Oh, how they cower in the shadows of their own ignorance, unable to fathom the degree of prescience contained therein.

It is quite amusing, my esteemed Gentle Readers, to witness the audacity of these miscreants, who think themselves the arbiters of truth. Oh, but fear not, for we have a trump card to silence their foolish prattle! Prepare to witness a spectacle, a grand display of evidence that shall render their feeble arguments as irrelevant as yesterday's news.

Oh, the irony! They dare suggest that blue-shirted arbiters of the law, in this modern age, would never comport themselves in such a manner as I have described. Ha! Little do they know that fiction can weave a tapestry of reality so profound that even the boundaries of possibility tremble in its wake.

Surely, none of you, my dear Gentle Readers, would ever stoop to such ludicrous claims. For you are enlightened beings, capable of appreciating the artistry of a tale unshackled by the chains of conventional norms. But alas, the world is rife with skepticism, and so, we arm ourselves with Exhibit A, a weapon of irrefutable proof to thwart the feeble minds that may attempt to defile our literary masterpiece, and once more proving, far from the first time, that what one man can imagine, another may do.

While the author willingly concedes that certain individual scenes within this opus may have strained the boundaries of plausibility, this is, none the less, adult fiction, in which certain license is not only allowed, but expected.

Thus, without further ado, the aforementioned Exhibit A:

Where the Sheriff Is King, These Women Say He Coerced Them Into Sex

The woman said in an April court filing that, while chief deputy less than three years earlier, he had coerced her into a sexual relationship after she was arrested. Promising to use his influence in their rural community to keep her out of prison, she said, the lawman drove her to a hog farm to have sex in his patrol car on at least five occasions.
But an investigation by The New York Times and the Mississippi Center for Investigative Reporting at Mississippi Today, which included dozens of interviews and a review of court records and exclusively obtained internal documents, found that during his 11 years in office, Scott has repeatedly been accused of using the power of his position to harass women, coerce them into sex and retaliate against those who criticize him or allege abuse.

and

It continues, largely in the same vein as one might imagine, but one would expect the Discerning Reader to easily notice the similarities between this factual account and our fanciful one.

So, let the cynics take heed and retreat to their envious caves of skepticism, for this author has spoken.

-------------------------------------

OK, that was fun to write. LOL

Rich

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Ah, behold the curious case of the naysayers, those pitiful souls who, earlier in this thread, dared challenge the potential veracity of this magnum opus, claiming its core premise to be as unrealistic as a unicorn riding a rainbow. Oh, how they cower in the shadows of their own ignorance, unable to fathom the degree of prescience contained therein.

It is quite amusing, my esteemed Gentle Readers, to witness the audacity of these miscreants, who think themselves the arbiters of truth. Oh, but fear not, for we have a trump card to silence their foolish prattle! Prepare to witness a spectacle, a grand display of evidence that shall render their feeble arguments as irrelevant as yesterday's news.

Oh, the irony! They dare suggest that blue-shirted arbiters of the law, in this modern age, would never comport themselves in such a manner as I have described. Ha! Little do they know that fiction can weave a tapestry of reality so profound that even the boundaries of possibility tremble in its wake.

Surely, none of you, my dear Gentle Readers, would ever stoop to such ludicrous claims. For you are enlightened beings, capable of appreciating the artistry of a tale unshackled by the chains of conventional norms. But alas, the world is rife with skepticism, and so, we arm ourselves with Exhibit A, a weapon of irrefutable proof to thwart the feeble minds that may attempt to defile our literary masterpiece, and once more proving, far from the first time, that what one man can imagine, another may do.

While the author willingly concedes that certain individual scenes within this opus may have strained the boundaries of plausibility, this is, none the less, adult fiction, in which certain license is not only allowed, but expected.

and

It continues, largely in the same vein as one might imagine, but one would expect the Discerning Reader to easily notice the similarities between this factual account and our fanciful one.

So, let the cynics take heed and retreat to their envious caves of skepticism, for this author has spoken.

Rich
Worked w a girl who liked to gab. One day she called out of work which was unusual for her but no biggy. Following day she comes in and was "off". She would later share that she was on a date at a bar and pretty quickly she realized it wasnt going to work out. Needless to say she had a few extra drinks to make it worth her time. Afterward she drives home and...woop, woop...police sirens. She smelled like a case of boos and the cop pulled her off to side off road for sobriety field test. She failed that and the breathalyzer. He began reading her the Miranda rights when she said she would do "anything".

I wasnt there so I dont know exactly how it went down but she wound up in the front seat of the car and sucked his dick. This was in 2018. Girl was pretty cute and loved to run her mouth but she was somewhat unsettled by the experience.

It definitely still happens.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

and

Rich
I'm not sure who said it can't happen irl...I'm sure a cop can get sexual favors for turning a blind eye.

I think the woman should be more proactive and engaged in getting out of her predicament in this game. Like 100% of the h-games on this website regarding blackmail, women are reduced to mindless cock sleeves once the blackmailer plays his one card. Real women should think like real men: what would you do if a gross ass bitch like Melissa McCarthy blackmails you because she has dirt on your son? You would use every minute of the day to try to get out of the blackmail. Mom doesn't do that in this game.

In the article, it was hinted that the woman also responded to the cop's sexual advances. Eg, she knew her position and exploited it for her own gains. I like that kind of writing better because she shows, like real women, multi-conditionality.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

and

Rich
I am glad that you received this good news, Rich. Really happy for you.

Jul 1, 2021

and

Rich
Well said! Quite the wordsmith, today. I'm impressed! Although your words may be beyond the comprehension of those you intended to reach. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe
Jun 8, 2022

and

Rich
Lesson One:
Never challenge a writer who does his research :ROFLMAO:

The veracity of the premise is easily substantiated. The variations of manifestation are innumerable and diverse. To impugn the probability of the occurance of such comportment is folly.

Nuff said.

Reactions: Rich

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
I am convinced that this thread is ripe with time wasting ****** ******* distracting Rich from his work.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I am convinced that this thread is ripe with time wasting ****** ******* distracting Rich from his work.
Whether the content is time wasting ****** ******* is very much an "eye of the beholder" thing, but, I don't consider it distracting. I do spend time in this thread almost every day, and I enjoy the interactions with those who lurk here with me. (Even the ones with negative comments - you learn something from everyone.) But "distracting me from my work?" No.

If it's any proof, in the past 7 days I've completed about 550 renders. (Granted, many of them are frames in animations as opposed to standalone renders, but my machine has been kept quite busy churning away at them.)

And, no, I won't give you a "percent done" or anything like that. FAQ #3.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I think the game has lost the magic and interest of the first 4 chapters. It was the game that brought me here, that's why I'm still following it
Entirely possible, since JohnCBB (the original writer) left the game after Chapter 4, and since then you've been stuck with me doing the writing. I don't claim to have replicated where he would have taken things, or the tone in which he would have written them. All I can claim is that I made a promise to myself (and to people here) that I was going to finish the project, JohnCBB or no JohnCBB. If the twists and turns the plots has taken don't please you, well, thank you for dropping by, and good luck finding something you like better.

Reactions: WankerDxD

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Don't listen to the negative comments just do what u love bro, this community is F UP
Thanks. Early in the project, I got very hurt by some of the negative comments. My skin is a lot thicker now and, yes, I'm doing my own thing. Still, some of the negative comments have something you can learn from, so I don't entirely discount them either.

And if you think this community is bad, well, you haven't visited some of the other similar sites... LOL

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
What is your view of AI for art? Is there scope of improving image and animation render work? Or is it all hype?
I think you have to separate the "what's there now" from "what it might evolve into," and also be careful when you use the term "AI," because its meaning has morphed over the years. (In my past, I've seen "expert systems" being "what AI was," followed by neural networks, followed by other things. In some respect "AI" always seems "the part we can't quite figure out how to do yet." LOL)

I've seen some very impressive pieces generated by some of the "generative AI" systems out there - @FanFiction, who does the "Whores of Thrones" series for which I do the coding, has used some of the online tools to generate some VERY impressive shots he's shared with me.

However, much of the current generative AI has the limitation that it has to start with something concrete. So, it's been trained on tons of images (or text in the case of ChatGBT) off the Internet. It can put those sources together in very interesting ways, but it's still just manipulating things that it's "seen out there." So, in the current state of affairs, I think you'd have a very hard time using AI to generate the kind of art that we tend to include in visual novels.

I would not, however, at all rule out that new breakthroughs close that gap over time.

One place that I could see AI having an influence quite soon is with the tools that are being added to packages like Photoshop. For example, suppose I'm creating a VN that's supposed to be of "film noir" style, but I'm not really good at creating the kind of lighting effects that characterize that genre. I could definitely see tools being able to do some of those kinds of transformations - take images that you build and then transforming them. I did some experimentation once with post-processing relatively vanilla Daz Studio images into something a bit more "Sin City"-like for example. That kind of manipulation I could definitely see as possible either now or very soon - "take this image and transform it into the style of X."

Plus, there's a bunch of other things that may or may not be "AI," but which are getting more and more sophisticated. We've seen the kinds of special effects that "de-age" people or bring dead people back to life (Peter Cushing in Rogue One). The ability to create "deep fakes" is getting better and better and cheaper and cheaper - to the point where this could be a societal problem in the future.

Anyway, that's a bunch of rambling. I'm not sure whether it answered your question, but it's all my brain can come up with right now.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Thanks. Early in the project, I got very hurt by some of the negative comments. My skin is a lot thicker now and, yes, I'm doing my own thing. Still, some of the negative comments have something you can learn from, so I don't entirely discount them either.

And if you think this community is bad, well, you haven't visited some of the other similar sites... LOL
Yah I didn't visit any other communities I had enough stress with just being on this one lol.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes