Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I was referring ntr dev said in notes has two path basically i was asking about thx im not sure ill be into if mc watch girl taken from him was hoping mc steal girl but i probably won't know until play game
The NTR is rather different, so far the MC is technicaly only with Becky and there not been any sexualy encounters with her with other guys, there was just a short time misunderstanding and break up, but that it, all the sex scenes are just between the cops and mc his mom and any of the females the mc lure for the cops. There was also the MC's sister with his best friend and MC with his girlfriend's Becky her mom

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I kinda have to agree I startet this game because I like mc and his redhead gf I tought the game was a ntr game that focus on the cute couple and the downfall of the readhead gf that gets corrupted as a cheerelder and mc slowly loses her but than the game split into a and b route

the b route is just happy ending and the a route is mc turning into a psycopath and cops fuck random women and I was like WHATT???:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

the game had a great start the mean cheerelder girl and the cute mc and readhead couple and I really tought this is a nice ntr game that focus on the downfall of the readhead gf and was more ntr focused guess I was wrong :(:( but I dont like hoiw this game turned out too but the start was great and the starting cheracters just did not like how the cheracters and mc developt especially cheating/psyco mc
Corrupting this innocent angel as a cheerleader would be so hot!

Marilyn2000

Feb 22, 2022
Hi Rich, congratulations on your game, and keep up the good work. One little question: Do you use a G3F or G8F for your models (I especially like Becky and Melissa) Thanks in advance.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
so what's the consensus on NTR in this now? i played about 100 pages ago in the thread, and i remember people saying there wasn't much NTR past like the one or two scenes at the start. mostly play just for the NTR so let me know lol

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
screenshot0009.png I got to this point and I started to get impatience so fast I did Skip to see if there is any action between the MC and his Mom Sadly non found Nothing at all so I go back to give a look at the other path still nothing so That just let down to me like the whole idea OUT of the window

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes