Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
I don't see anything wrong on the screenshots, at least. Besides the _zlzk directory - is it the gallery unlocker or choice descriptor or some other mod?

I also used Unren, too. Still had no problems.

One thing I should probably say - you don't need to keep the save directory if you played the previous version on the same computer. There's a backup in your %appdata%\Renpy folder that the new version will pick up automatically. Very few Ren'Py games I know have problems with it and it's because the dev has changed or disabled the path of the %appdata% saves for the new version in the Ren'Py options file. Rich never does that, so you have no need to keep the saves from the game directory of the previous version.

I see that you kept the downloaded zip file in the main folder.

The only thing I can think of to suggest to you to do is to try to make a clean start again: move the zip file out of the main folder and just delete the main folder completely. Something has to be messed up in there. There's no other explanation to it.
Unzip the game again and try to start it. Without any mods applied.

And at least don't try to unren it before you are able to start it.

By the way - are you using an alternative file manager? What is it if you don't mind telling?

Tanks,
Already done. Deleted everiting, redownloaded the game e restsrted from the save before the last. Seems ok, now.
The file manager is totalcommander 64 bit of ghisler.com

XuDong.Z

Sep 3, 2023
肮脏的肮脏老鼠,帖子:10476857,会员:2460794 said:
哇,帕克有时候感觉自己好无脑。你到底是怎么从之前在公园给你口交的金发美女,变成邀请她看篮球比赛让你女朋友嫉妒的?然后警察后来告诉他你知道她是脱衣舞娘,你可以对她做任何你想做的事。我的意思是,他并没有作弊的问题,因为他仍然和另一个平胸拉拉队长打架。也希望看到他在警察局殴打他的老师,也许让她戴上眼罩,这样她就不知道是他了
[/引用]

你好,请问第一张图是哪个游戏?

Jun 13, 2021
I don't know what ya mean, there are two paths indeed, Dark path which i think is the longest and involves helping those 2 cops and the light sided where you don't help them and try to be the good guy. But the rest i'm not going to spoil you have to see for yourself.
I was referring ntr dev said in notes has two path basically i was asking about thx im not sure ill be into if mc watch girl taken from him was hoping mc steal girl but i probably won't know until play game

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I was referring ntr dev said in notes has two path basically i was asking about thx im not sure ill be into if mc watch girl taken from him was hoping mc steal girl but i probably won't know until play game
The NTR is rather different, so far the MC is technicaly only with Becky and there not been any sexualy encounters with her with other guys, there was just a short time misunderstanding and break up, but that it, all the sex scenes are just between the cops and mc his mom and any of the females the mc lure for the cops. There was also the MC's sister with his best friend and MC with his girlfriend's Becky her mom

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I kinda have to agree I startet this game because I like mc and his redhead gf I tought the game was a ntr game that focus on the cute couple and the downfall of the readhead gf that gets corrupted as a cheerelder and mc slowly loses her but than the game split into a and b route

the b route is just happy ending and the a route is mc turning into a psycopath and cops fuck random women and I was like WHATT???:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

the game had a great start the mean cheerelder girl and the cute mc and readhead couple and I really tought this is a nice ntr game that focus on the downfall of the readhead gf and was more ntr focused guess I was wrong :(:( but I dont like hoiw this game turned out too but the start was great and the starting cheracters just did not like how the cheracters and mc developt especially cheating/psyco mc
Corrupting this innocent angel as a cheerleader would be so hot!

Marilyn2000

Feb 22, 2022
Hi Rich, congratulations on your game, and keep up the good work. One little question: Do you use a G3F or G8F for your models (I especially like Becky and Melissa) Thanks in advance.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes