Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

zhuguannan1

Sep 9, 2017
NTR is not a focus of this project. There were great arguments early in its life as to whether one or two items that were shown qualified as NTR. I didn't think they did, but, of course, I knew where things were going at the time and others didn't - they were leaping to conclusions. The tag got applied and removed a couple of times during the arguments, and I just eventually said "the heck with it" and left it be. Frankly, in some respects, it's easier to have it, because it tamps down on the people that scream if they see anything vaguely in that... whatever.
thanks, will give it a try :)

UncommonRole

Jan 4, 2021
Hi guys, I have a question before continuing this game. The "Blackmail", "Groping" and "Humiliation" tags are just from the beginning, with that interrogation, or the MC does use these tags with other girls later?

Apr 18, 2018
Wow, Parker feels so brainless sometimes. How the hell do you go from that hot blonde who already gave you a bj in the park before, to just inviting her to watch a basketball game to make your girlfriend jealous? then the cop tells him later you know she’s a stripper and you can do anything you want with her. I mean it’s not like he has an issue with cheating, cause he still bangs that other flat chested cheerleader. Also would have liked to see him bang his teacher at the police station, maybe make her wear a blindfold so she doesn’t know it’s him
I'm still thinking if I should play this game or not - sexy mom but not for the MC?..
But too many times in these games the character and story are inconsistent or plain stupid.
That's why I'm for games like "Myriam" or "wife and mother." Even if the latter is mostly a ball breaker, it's mostly consistent and logical.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm still thinking if I should play this game or not - sexy mom but not for the MC?..
But too many times in these games the character and story are inconsistent or plain stupid.
That's why I'm for games like "Myriam" or "wife and mother." Even if the latter is mostly a ball breaker, it's mostly consistent and logical.
Oh it’s definately good and worth playing, and you do see his mom get banged, just not by him. He can bang his girlfriends mom though.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
This is definitely worth playing, one of the best MILFs in all of F95 is featured. Interesting story as well.

Hope the dev keeps going with the cops route for many more updates.

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
NTR is not a focus of this project. There were great arguments early in its life as to whether one or two items that were shown qualified as NTR. I didn't think they did, but, of course, I knew where things were going at the time and others didn't - they were leaping to conclusions. The tag got applied and removed a couple of times during the arguments, and I just eventually said "the heck with it" and left it be. Frankly, in some respects, it's easier to have it, because it tamps down on the people that scream if they see anything vaguely in that... whatever.
Makes sense but sad, was really hoping for Cops and Becky. Really just want more Becky lol

Reactions: Mcg96 and asahibito

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I enjoyed this KN and looking forward to completion. A little disappointed that the "good guy" route is shorter reinforcing the common VN trope of being bad getting more sex scenes.

The download here seems to have a broken gallery and I could not find a patch or fix in the thread.

So I made a gallery fix for the version 2023-08 game here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
I read the reviews for this game to find out if the NTR and humiliation(of MC) is avoidable or not, but now I am more confused than ever.

I don't mind the NTR content but can someone please clarify for one and for all whether NTR is aviodable or not.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I read the reviews for this game to find out if the NTR and humiliation(of MC) is avoidable or not, but now I am more confused than ever.

I don't mind the NTR content but can someone please clarify for one and for all whether NTR is aviodable or not.
If you'll read https://f95zone.to/threads/family-friends-and-strangers-v2023-08-johnandrich.22416/post-12250872 it will provide you with more clarification.

In addition, the OP makes it clear that this is a kinetic novel, which should provide you with your answer.

(Also, the humiliation is not of the MC)

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
NTR is not a focus of this project.
So glad you finally tell us this. Many players including I have been waiting for something bad to happen to Becky, the girlfriend, from the cops. From this, I can finally get that question answered. I don't think your policy of keeping the entirety of the plot hidden does any good. If you said "NTR is not a focus of this project.", there wouldn't have been so many people asking for Becky x Cops scenes and writing long essays about it.

I don't think it was only me who was very passionate in about guessing how the plot will unfold and it's very disappointing you didn't step in earlier. Better disappointed now then later I guess. Good luck with the rest of the game.

Apr 29, 2018
Just started this game/VN and it's great.
The only thing that I don't like is the text box, it's to big and dark. Is there a way to make it transparent?

Jul 1, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: cyberSpacePirat

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Still so disappointed this game will NOT have incest like the original literotica stories did. I know this is a creative project based loosely off those stories, but the game had so much potential to develop in that direction. Damn

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I can look past the no incest, but it's really shitty how there's no internal dialog for the mom, given all she's going through. This is a great example of a game with a male protagonist for no good reason. Other than maybe the dev just doesn't know how to write women. The son is one thing, but why the fuck do we have to read what the asshole cop abusing her is thinking? Meanwhile she's like, "..." so he or her son can describe her experience for us. It's so cringe.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just started this game/VN and it's great.
The only thing that I don't like is the text box, it's to big and dark. Is there a way to make it transparent?
I honestly created my own little mod that I add to most games to get rid of the text box, add an outline to the text etc... I'll attach it here. There's a text file inside of it that explains it more. You can just drag the game folder from it into any game and it should work no problem as this doesn't alter anything in the game. I just threw together various things that bugged me and created something that doesn't alter the actual game. The ONLY thing where you MIGHT get a warning about overwriting an existing file is the loading graphics I added, and you can just skip that if prompted to overwrite as if the game has that, you don't need it. Otherwise...

View attachment Night Hacker mod.7z

Read the readme inside of it. It's pretty straight forward. It describes what each file does. You can delete any file in this if you don't wish to have the changes that file makes. None of my files require any of the others.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes