Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Finally, Rich gets to showcase the skill he so graciously shared with others in the tools/tutorial/Ren'Py section of the forum.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
" we oughtta be heading out" = what dahell is that mean ?? o_O

dude, i very like Becky, she is absolutly great in all point.. but her relation is too fast suddently...
she give 1 kiss... he remember that via flashback and he kiss her and BAM !
she cant be like that if she know him sinze kindergarden...
i mean, i have a girl with who i am friend sinze 4 years old (yup, we litteraly grow together), i even kissed her for the first time to "show her"... that never make us lover... we are great friend in world, but we definitly cant break that line.
its even more impossible that easily and quickly after a single kiss for first time...

the patreon cut between the 2 story is brutal honestly :O

the molester cops... jesus fuck...and nobody react ??... that's surrealist !

i wont say its bad.. its not bad, its pretty good on the story, but the events goes out of control suddently...

i fucking love Becky and the story between the both guy doing each others sport, i see a great friendship relation growing between them both ( i hope, that would be a great story)

Reactions: Alteni and Koulo077

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You should really watch some spag***tt* wes*tern*** and learn what big, outrageous fun is all about.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
" we oughtta be heading out" = what dahell is that mean ?? o_O

dude, i very like Becky, she is absolutly great in all point.. but her relation is too fast suddently...
she give 1 kiss... he remember that via flashback and he kiss her and BAM !
she cant be like that if she know him sinze kindergarden...
i mean, i have a girl with who i am friend sinze 4 years old (yup, we litteraly grow together), i even kissed her for the first time to "show her"... that never make us lover... we are great friend in world, but we definitly cant break that line.
its even more impossible that easily and quickly after a single kiss for first time...

the patreon cut between the 2 story is brutal honestly :O

the molester cops... jesus fuck...and nobody react ??... that's surrealist !

i wont say its bad.. its not bad, its pretty good on the story, but the events goes out of control suddently...

i fucking love Becky and the story between the both guy doing each others sport, i see a great friendship relation growing between them both ( i hope, that would be a great story)
I know a few people that were like that were friends for a long time then bam they were dating longest GF i had was that we were at a party and just kissed and went pretty fast after that. The cops I agree with you on totally.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please rage on in comments ... pretty please ... make a boom for this game ... welcome more and more players to try game and exchange ideas. Also ... I would like to see what rage is to a seal with an automatic gun ... Now that the lost motherload of 1.5 million penguins safe heaven has been uncovered.

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Is this 'pure' Visual Novel or there will be some choice in the future? I love female models, especially mom. I'm glad the girls don't look too slutty. This whole blackmail angle don't look bad. I've seen much worse. Besides shameless inspection in front of all the people it felt right. I'm quite ambivalent about mom-son/teenager incest, I would prefer mother to be corrupted by police officers & some NTR/cheating instead.

Reactions: markoBGD123

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
John will be pleased - a fan! LOL This is, indeed, based on a series of posts that John made on Literotica. We're extending/expanding, of course. Not going to say where we're headed at this point.
hey rich, appreciate you answering queries here. i wish you the best

can't wait for future updates to this game !

Reactions: Kire4th and Ying Ko
D

Deleted member 603338

enjoyed the female models and the renders, for me it is not a story that I have interest in playing but if you are into that sort of stuff, it seems like it will be good!

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
It's okay for a start. Just gotta know when I can watch the cop get his ass beat.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm downloading this solely for the Farrah Fawcett poster in the background of that third image. Every young man should get his first hand-job in his own bedroom while Farrah looks on with encouragement and admiration...

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Finally, Rich gets to showcase the skill he so graciously shared with others in the tools/tutorial/Ren'Py section of the forum.
Thanks, Canto. Actually, I'm the "programmer behind the scenes" on Seraphim Academy ( ) as well. FunFiction does the (awesome) art on that one, and DarthSedition does the (equally awesome) script.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Is this 'pure' Visual Novel or there will be some choice in the future? I love female models, especially mom. I'm glad the girls don't look too slutty. This whole blackmail angle don't look bad. I've seen much worse. Besides shameless inspection in front of all the people it felt right. I'm quite ambivalent about mom-son/teenager incest, I would prefer mother to be corrupted by police officers & some NTR/cheating instead.
At present, we have this planned as a "pure" visual novel. Sorry if you were expecting something else. Essentially, we're bringing some writing of John's to life, but without a real intent to make a "game" out of it. At least, that's the current plan.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I'm downloading this solely for the Farrah Fawcett poster in the background of that third image. Every young man should get his first hand-job in his own bedroom while Farrah looks on with encouragement and admiration...
LOL. I threw that in just for a bit of fun, since I'm of an age to remember that being on the walls of ALL my friends....

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes