Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Love the renders and models. Mom looks like the one from The Tyrant which is one of the hottest ever!

I have to ask though, what is the general plot overview? I'd like to have some sort of idea of what the game is about before playing.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok i can say with complete and total honesty had i seen a cop doing that to my mom id have attacked yeah id go to jail but hey you don't mess with a man's mother. Apart from that its good great renders bealeavable characters i wish it had choices but hey its all good and if the blackmail goes the way its looking the dev's might need to add a corruption tag

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, how far along is the VN? Is the cop scene about the only action, or is this fairly well developed so far?

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
good renderings, but the main character looks like a dwarf in a theater that plays Peter Pan...scarred redhead girl?
mom is hot(y)
sorry my eng:)

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Good Writing, Excellent renders and animation. I absolutely LOVE the look of the mom character. This story intrigued me enough that I just had to go to literotica and see where this was going. I didn't read it all ,so as to not spoil everything for myself but I read enough to know that this is right up my alley. This is certainly not for the snowflake crowd so hopefully they will avoid it altogether and spare us the whining. So, for all of you that are like me and are sick and tired of the same old re-hashed vanilla stories over and over, Then why not show these Devs some love and support? I just did. I am now a proud patron!

Reactions: Sharper

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
89Mb Jeez! It must be a lot of content. But all renders are looking good. And we have an animations. Oops, somebody forget add antenna to walkie talkie :LOL:
200.jpg
the plot of the second part is just awful, it seems that the action takes place in a third world country.

Reactions: asd33asd33
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes