4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
enjoyed the female models and the renders, for me it is not a story that I have interest in playing but if you are into that sort of stuff, it seems like it will be good!
I'm glad you enjoyed the art. Although I did the renders, John kibbitzed a lot on the models and was my "sanity check and quality inspector" on the renders, so he deserves just as much of the credit.

We recognize that this isn't for everybody - there's no way to produce "universal content." (Or, at least, it's not within OUR power.) Thanks for at least dropping by and giving it a look!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
To me, they've always been synonyms. How would you characterize the difference?
Well, definitions are not mine, but they're universally accepted.

A kinetic novel is just a story. A visual novel is a story with player choices.

EDIT:
I see it's now just kinetic novel tag.

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
I think I have read a erotic story that this game is like and just would like to say that if this game follows that story I cannot wait for future game updates. :)

Reactions: Panos24

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Well, definitions are not mine, but they're universally accepted.

A kinetic novel is just a story. A visual novel is a story with player choices.

EDIT:
I see it's now just kinetic novel tag.
I always used the terms interchangeably, and referred to games in this style as "VN-style games," but a little research shows that I'm in the minority on that. So I updated the OP to remove "Visual," just for clarity.

Thanks for the correction!

Reactions: vir_cotto

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
I wasn't expecting much with this but I have got to say, I'm impressed. Very good visually and the animated scenes are very well done. I would have liked some choices but all in all, a very good start.
Many thanks. - this work will be purely kinetic, but stay tuned for future projects!

I "played" it and could find any ntr there. Its just a simple 1 minutes skip through the whole chapters without any choice of new paths. Not worth yet.
Playing a kinetic novel, you'll have to pace yourself :D

Will this have incest? This reminds me of a story I read on Literotica which ended in incest.
I think I have read a erotic story that this game is like and just would like to say that if this game follows that story I cannot wait for future game updates. :)
Indeed, this is strongly influenced by one of my stories on literotica (which itself is heavily influenced on another prominent writer's work)

Is this 'pure' Visual Novel or there will be some choice in the future? I love female models, especially mom. I'm glad the girls don't look too slutty. This whole blackmail angle don't look bad. I've seen much worse. Besides shameless inspection in front of all the people it felt right. I'm quite ambivalent about mom-son/teenager incest, I would prefer mother to be corrupted by police officers & some NTR/cheating instead.
Purely kinetic/visual, but stay tuned for future projects! Really nice to hear that you enjoyed the models. Rich put an incredible amount of work into developing unique characters with realistic and natural features. As for the content, to each their own :D We'll have a few angles in the story, but it goes without saying that not everything will be for everyone.

Reactions: Kire4th and Madjuls

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
As for the content, to each their own :D We'll have a few angles in the story, but it goes without saying that not everything will be for everyone.
I have to say I'm not completely against incest content, but I don't like how it's handled at times. Some mother-son stories feel way too 'vanilla' & it shouldn't be that way since incest is great taboo in real world, even in the most liberal countries. Incest should feel sinful, like forbidden fruit. Father-daughter stories are usually better written - hope you will not follow the pattern & potential incest content will be hot.

• Angry
Reactions: tamagochi

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I know a few people that were like that were friends for a long time then bam they were dating longest GF i had was that we were at a party and just kissed and went pretty fast after that. The cops I agree with you on totally.
well, its just that the guy grow with her sinze super young, and he never get really attracted to her. she is like a sister to him and he is like a brother to her.
and then suddently, 1 kiss and "it's lambada time !" they fall in love litteraly.
its a bit too fast.

i guess nobody gonna like the cops part, because its honestly too "hard" suddently too, i mean, i was ok about grabing her boobs and feel them.. but undress her to show her boobs and nipples and even the ass... with all the peoples around looking without any reaction.. it's honestly impossible to happen. Even as a cop, i can garantee that 90% of peoples around watching this kind of thing will react and defy the cops, without fear to be arrested, the cops is done, he cant win with such many witnesses peoples...
i understand the "fear" to fight a cop, but that's honestly too much.
(lol , my mother will beat the shit out of this cop, and my GF will litteraly kill them. And i will probably do same to act to make the cop stopping that. its too far. )
but yeah.. its a fiction... soo i guess it gonna have some hard NTR and stuff in it already.

my favorite part is really the beginning of the story between the both guys, i predict a great friendly relation betwen them.. if not, then its a pity.
And the redhead.... hmmm... probably one of the most realist and good girl i have seen for months

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Good job. Loved the intro with the crass cops, setting up chapter 2. All the other school stuff reminded me of the music video for the song "Popular" by Nada Surf. I liked it and look forward to more.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Almost everything about this game is great so far.
The character models and characterizations are the best I've seen in a while.
The story is believable (enough) and consistent and hints at great potential.
Even better, it avoids most of the usual tropes and setups.
The image quality, framing and animations are way beyond what you'd normally expect from a chapter 2 game clocking in at only 82meg.

I'm one of those people who struggled with the cop molestation. I ended up just clicking through sentences as quickly as possible and stopped reading. But the scene is entirely in keeping with the story arc laid out in the prologue - and not all games have to walk a safe path. If it gets too much for me in future versions... I'll just stop playing. But I'll support both John and Rich's right to write the game how they want to write it. There are way too many boring games out there, let's not turn this into another one because the authors came under too much flak for walking a different path.

And with all that said, I can't wait for future chapters. Not least as an example of how well a game can be done.

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
Almost everything about this game is great so far.
The character models and characterizations are the best I've seen in a while.
The story is believable (enough) and consistent and hints at great potential.
Even better, it avoid most of the usual tropes and setups.
The image quality, framing and animations are way beyond what you'd normally expect from a chapter 2 game clocking in at only 82meg.

I'm one of those people who struggled with the cop molestation. I ended up just clicking through sentences as quickly as possible and stopped reading. But the scene is entirely in keeping with the story arc laid out in the prologue - and not all games have to walk a safe path. If it gets too much for me in future versions... I'll just stop playing. But I'll support both John and Rich's right to write the game how they want to write it. There are way too many boring games out there, let's not turn this into another one because the authors came under too much flak for walking a different path.

And with all that said, I can't wait for future chapters. Not least as an example of how well a game can be done.
Thanks man, this was wonderful to hear.

Reactions: Kire4th

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Family, Friends and Strangers v5.0.
(you can enable/disable the censored content in the preferences screen)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.10.2019

Last edited:

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
I enjoyed the story so far.Excellent characters,nice dialogues and very good animations!!Waiting for more,I wish you good luck!!!!

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes