3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I downloaded this game when it had the incest tag, then all that I found was NTR with the mom.
Anyway, it's good to know there's no incest in this game, so I can save space in my HDD now.
Ditching patreon for subscribestar was a good move though; it's never good to support a platform that stands for censorship.
FYI, somebody tacked on the "Incest" tag early on because JohnCBB's Literotica story (on which this is based) had incest in it. There's been no serious incest in the story to date, which is why we removed the tag - don't want to "false advertise" for the folks that look for that. No guarantees on where we go in the future...

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Well, if the writer of this game is not the Literotica author , that's a copy.
I just wonder if there in not a lawyer in this shitty town with "metropolitan" police, and, of course, no internal affairs division for this kind of policeman. And the mc is really disappointing... well he is not a brainer....
JohnCBB was the one who wrote the Literotica story. He was the author for the first four chapters of this story. He had to step away ("life happens") but is still peripherally involved. So, if you're worried I'm ripping him off, don't be - he's still seeing everything and having a chance to review/comment/amend before any of you see it. And a number of the elements of story-lines-yet-to-come were of his creation as well...

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Good graphics, great writing.. story is interesting. But not for me. To be honest the story irritated me. I was more thinking like the kid on the curb and wanting to punch the cop in the face. Not deleting... just gonna do something else and come back to this at a later time. Actually have to give the DEV kudos for writing a story that was well written and could get under my skin. Will be keeping my eye out for other games by these two.
Thank you. JohnCBB and I realized from the start that this story wouldn't be for everybody. That's perfectly OK - we're telling the story we want to tell. If there are parts you like, great. If you decide it's not for you, that's perfectly OK.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It’s quite a compelling storyline and the dirty cop works very well.

The outrageous abuse of power isn't so far removed from what happens in the real world. I’m intrigued and repulsed by it in equal measure.

Keep up the good work.;) :sick: :coffee:

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
The outrageous abuse of power isn't so far removed from what happens in the real world.
You may or may not have read some of the early posts on this thread, but a lot of people were basically "oh, that could NEVER happen." I'm a very old fart ("Child of Eisenhower," to borrow a quote. You do the math.) and spend a good portion of my childhood in the south, so the idea of cops completely abusing their positions of authority was in no way unbelievable to me. Yes, perhaps not so much in the era in which the story is set, but we are totally blessed that such things happen with far less frequency than they used to.

I’m intrigued and repulsed by it in equal measure.

Keep up the good work.;) :sick: :coffee:
LOL. Thanks!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
You may or may not have read some of the early posts on this thread, but a lot of people were basically "oh, that could NEVER happen." I'm a very old fart ("Child of Eisenhower," to borrow a quote. You do the math.) and spend a good portion of my childhood in the south, so the idea of cops completely abusing their positions of authority was in no way unbelievable to me. Yes, perhaps not so much in the era in which the story is set, but we are totally blessed that such things happen with far less frequency than they used to.

LOL. Thanks!
I believe you 100%. The history books don’t lie.

It still happens only now it sometimes gets caught on Smartphones and we’re all shocked when we see the evidence.:confused:

Reactions: Elkfood

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I love the animation, it's very fluid. But ntr not only kills my boner, it shrinks my fucking dick and I'm a few ntr games away into having a chode. But seriously, even though I hate ntr I still play some here and there from time to time cause most milfs in ntr games are hot af and I just can't help myself and I even consider some decent after playing them. So anyway, I came in here prepared. But the pointless, nonsensical blackmailing bs is just ridiculous to say the least. I think it's just there just so the game can be ntr, all logic thrown out the window.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I hate this game!! But it was so compelling I had to play it. (Back handed compliment to the dev)
I must be alone in wishing that the cops eventually get busted in the end.

I actually read the short story.....and it churned my stomach. Wish there was an NTR genre where revenge was part of the story.

But I guess then it's not NTR anymore and the NTR fans will despair.

Good job Dev....

Last edited:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
That damn Mom is smokin' hot!
:p:love::devilish:
Yes she is! I'm really hoping the Devs will consider doing a spin-off game based around her model and character once this game is completed. A female protagonist corruption game to be specific. I think it would be a really big hit, especially if it was a non-kinetic choice based game, so players could avoid the darker stuff if so desired (I sure wouldn't). I just can't get enough of her. I want more.

Reactions: liquid74

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
I know exactly what you saying. She's so damn innocently sexy and perfect for corruption. She comes off as the total faithful wife and so shocked at what's out there. It would be so hot to mess with her. Wouldn't mind corrupting that little red head as well.
:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I hate this game!! But it was so compelling I had to play it. (Back handed compliment to the dev)
Good job Dev....
That damn Mom is smokin' hot!
Yes she is! I'm really hoping the Devs will consider doing a spin-off game based around her model and character once this game is completed...
Thanks to all of you - I really do appreciate the compliments (even the back-handed ones... LOL)

I actually did another short kinetic piece using the Melissa and Bill characters (no, Bill wasn't an asshole in that one) as a gift for a friend. If I can get permission from the gift-ee, maybe I'll post it to help satisfy a small bit of the "Melissa Lust." LOL

As to the "kinetic vs game" bit, I completely realize that there are a lot of folks who would rather have seen this as a full-fledged game with choices, etc. When JohnCBB and I decided to set forth on this endeavor, we consciously decided to keep the scope a bit narrow, which is why we chose the kinetic route. You'll obviously understand that writing and coding and rendering for one story line is a lot easier than for the myriad of story lines in a "proper" game. We decided we'd rather do a good job on a single line than a mediocre job on multiple. After all, how many 0.1's have you seen that never made it to 0.2? It's a big undertaking - overwhelming, at times. (Editorial note - whether or not you consider it a good job or not is obviously an "eye of the beholder" thing. As I've said before, the genre isn't for everybody.)

Personally, I've learned a lot in taking this on, and maybe, down the road, I'll attempt something a bit more ambitious. But, for now, I guess you'll just have to be satisfied (or not) with what I manage to produce with a single story line...[/QUOTE]

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Thanks to all of you - I really do appreciate the compliments (even the back-handed ones... LOL)

I actually did another short kinetic piece using the Melissa and Bill characters (no, Bill wasn't an asshole in that one) as a gift for a friend. If I can get permission from the gift-ee, maybe I'll post it to help satisfy a small bit of the "Melissa Lust." LOL

As to the "kinetic vs game" bit, I completely realize that there are a lot of folks who would rather have seen this as a full-fledged game with choices, etc. When JohnCBB and I decided to set forth on this endeavor, we consciously decided to keep the scope a bit narrow, which is why we chose the kinetic route. You'll obviously understand that writing and coding and rendering for one story line is a lot easier than for the myriad of story lines in a "proper" game. We decided we'd rather do a good job on a single line than a mediocre job on multiple. After all, how many 0.1's have you seen that never made it to 0.2? It's a big undertaking - overwhelming, at times. (Editorial note - whether or not you consider it a good job or not is obviously an "eye of the beholder" thing. As I've said before, the genre isn't for everybody.)

Personally, I've learned a lot in taking this on, and maybe, down the road, I'll attempt something a bit more ambitious. But, for now, I guess you'll just have to be satisfied (or not) with what I manage to produce with a single story line...
[/QUOTE]

I GOT TO HAVE THIS!!!

nillax

Jun 23, 2018
played the game as far as it goes pretty much hoping Bill would get a lead injection between the eyes on patrol one night.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
played the game as far as it goes pretty much hoping Bill would get a lead injection between the eyes on patrol one night.
Me too..Would love it if after all the rape and abuse, a random person just kills the guy for a totally unrelated issue.

Or a scorned ex-lover of some of his earlier victims. Sadly, I don't think this is the direction the story is going :(

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes