Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I downloaded this game when it had the incest tag, then all that I found was NTR with the mom.
Anyway, it's good to know there's no incest in this game, so I can save space in my HDD now.
Ditching patreon for subscribestar was a good move though; it's never good to support a platform that stands for censorship.

Reactions: H1M

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I downloaded this game when it had the incest tag, then all that I found was NTR with the mom.
Anyway, it's good to know there's no incest in this game, so I can save space in my HDD now.
Ditching patreon for subscribestar was a good move though; it's never good to support a platform that stands for censorship.
Subscribe star is at the mercy of their payment processor as well. If they get some bad press related to creators making things the processor doesn't like the idea off, just wait for censorship. Kinda funny how it's cc companies and payment processors that is behind the censorship of a large part of the adult industry. In regard of Patreon, they pretty much at the mercy of PayPal, and it's well known PayPal does not support the adult industry at all..

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Im relieved to hear that I'm not the only one. :)
game is great, i might have spoiled the WHOLE story for myself by say... perusing the author's works that i may have found. but nothing says they can't explore and expand if they want. i'm glad to see its still going too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elkfood

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
game is great, i might have spoiled the WHOLE story for myself by say... perusing the author's works that i may have found. but nothing says they can't explore and expand if they want. i'm glad to see its still going too.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
VISA and Mastercard are not going to block payments to SubscribeStar.
Just as they are not censoring the adult industry in what is regarded legal or not to show right? Even not breaking any laws.

Just saying if some creator on subscribestar blow up with some bad press. There would be consequences.

Reactions: Danyboy

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, if the writer of this game is not the Literotica author , that's a copy.
I just wonder if there in not a lawyer in this shitty town with "metropolitan" police, and, of course, no internal affairs division for this kind of policeman. And the mc is really disappointing... well he is not a brainer....

Solreal

Dec 3, 2019
Well unless the rapist cop is related to mom, it doesn't matter, he's the only one getting any.

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Good graphics, great writing.. story is interesting. But not for me. To be honest the story irritated me. I was more thinking like the kid on the curb and wanting to punch the cop in the face. Not deleting... just gonna do something else and come back to this at a later time. Actually have to give the DEV kudos for writing a story that was well written and could get under my skin. Will be keeping my eye out for other games by these two.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Family, Friends And Strangers v6.0.
Thanks for taking the time to do that. Since it's been leaked, I've posted the "official" Android version.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I get it, you're the dev and you want to back your supporters but we are a piracy site and stealing your stuff is the entire reason for this site existing.

You know how it goes, no honour among thieves.

Although if you ask your supporters really nicely they do, on occasion, delay leaks. Happens with a few other devs.

No point telling anyone here to be patient, they are here for the piracy.
Hey, no worries, I completely understand the nature of the site. It just irks me, on occasion, that the people who don't support the game in any way turn around and bitch and whine about what happens or doesn't happen or how long updates take or the contents of the update when they do come out. If you're getting something for free, based on other people's nickel, maybe you should just close your yap and be grateful. I've (me, myself) put every chapter out here a week after the last subscribers got it. Hence the "why don't you be a tiny bit patient" comment. LOL

OK, pissed-off-mode extinguished...

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
But mate, why so long UPDATES took so many months years eons.
I completely understand it was WAY longer than desirable between Chapter 5 and Chapter 6. My supporters know that I had some serious family issues during the second half of last year that took me away from the game for, literally, months. I managed to get Chapter 5 out in the middle of all that, but then had to punt until well after the first of the year. I'd like to say "it won't happen again," but "life happens."

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
OK, since the PC version was leaked, I posted the Mac version (and the official Android version) as well. If someone wants to get an uploader to mirror them, fine...

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes