Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
any news on new update date?!
If you read through this thread, you'll see that I've stated several times that I don't publish dates in advance, because I'd rather not publish a date than give one out and miss it. I am, however, nearing the end of this next chapter - I have two minor "connecting things" scenes left to render (hope to get one knocked off tonight) plus a couple of animations to work out and render before the imagery is done and I can shift to doing the programming.

I know that there's been a very long gap between the previous chapter and this one. Basically, personal family issues got in the way for several months. I appreciate everybody's patience.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
1585269625474.png

Yet another Chapter 6 Teaser...

Chapter 6 Progress Update
Apologies for not providing more frequent updates. Life is getting complex for all of us these days, of course, but we still should have provided you more information sooner.
We're happy to say that, from a rendering perspective, we're down to the final major scene. So far, Chapter 6 has generated over 540 new renders. That number might be slightly deceptive, because of "more than one render per animation," but we're trying a few different things this time around - we'll be interested to see your reaction. The last major scene is animation-heavy, so our Big Honkin' Render Box has its work cut out for it, but we think you're going to like it.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
540 doesn't seem like much, I've seen 700 and the story was short, especially for the time it's taking, it should be 2-3 chapters already, I wanted to help with some money, but the delay makes me forget that the game exists, I appear when there is a lapse of memory that the game exists

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
540 doesn't seem like much, I've seen 700 and the story was short
And you've cranked out 500+ renders... when?

especially for the time it's taking, it should be 2-3 chapters already
And you've developed how many games or stories, so that you're an expert on how long a chapter should take to write, render and code?

I wanted to help with some money, but the delay makes me forget that the game exists, I appear when there is a lapse of memory that the game exists
So, you're not contributing, just complaining that you don't get something for free quickly enough?

Seriously, folks. If you haven't actually tried doing a game or story development before, you don't have any idea how much effort is involved. Nor do you know what other things may be competing for the author's time. Just be grateful that it hasn't been abandoned...

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes