3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Ok. Will there be any teaser of the new version soon?
Fair question. I do intend on publishing teasers (I have a couple in mind) as soon as they become available.

Full disclosure - the next chapter got off to a slow start. I won't go into details as to why, but it did. I'm up to full steam working on it now, however. As well as trying to get Patreon to unsuspend our page. Kind of difficult when they won't respond to you.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Fair question. I do intend on publishing teasers (I have a couple in mind) as soon as they become available.

Full disclosure - the next chapter got off to a slow start. I won't go into details as to why, but it did. I'm up to full steam working on it now, however. As well as trying to get Patreon to unsuspend our page. Kind of difficult when they won't respond to you.
I'm supporting you on Patreon. This VN have the kind of content I'm always looking for. Daniels used to have similar content, but he chickened out and went pure "nice guy". Anyway, let us know if you're leaving Patreon. I'll follow and give my support wherever you go. Actually leaving Patreon isnt such a bad idea. A non-censorship platform would be better.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
So, I finally got a response back from Patreon. "Because you're distributing a patch to reload the content that we requested to be removed in the past, your page is still in violation". With a link to this site.

Which suggests that (a) whoever it was that reported us is probably a member of this community and (b) Patreon is getting more serious about things that happen off their site...

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
So, I finally got a response back from Patreon. "Because you're distributing a patch to reload the content that we requested to be removed in the past, your page is still in violation". With a link to this site.

Which suggests that (a) whoever it was that reported us is probably a member of this community and (b) Patreon is getting more serious about things that happen off their site...
Patreon are some bastards, and that possible spy, a traitor. I think you should register in other platform without censorship. For example, .

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

What patch though? Has there ever been one?

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Thanks for the update Rich. And Oh how I wish the traitorous coward would post here and admit to what they have done. The pettiness of this anonymous forum member is beyond pathetic and really pisses me off, and now I better just be quite before I get myself into trouble.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Patreon are some bastards
Actually (don't freak out) I have some sympathy for Patreon's plight. They're in business, and want to stay in business. To do that, they have to stay within the bounds of what their payment processors will allow. I strongly suspect that if they had their druthers, they wouldn't be going through all their Trust and Safety review processes. But if they don't, they'd be forced to run everything through payment processors that don't have the restrictions that the vanilla MasterCard, Visa and PayPal do. That would greatly crimp the ability of their entire base to contribute, and would also change the economics substantially because of the higher fees, etc. ($1 pledges would be almost useless, for example.) After all, they have a very large non-adult community as well.

In addition, they simply do not have the staff to review every element of every adult-related page they have, so they have to take the "someone reported it, guess we have to suspend it" approach. I'd probably do the same thing if I was in their position.

Note that SubscribeStar, for example, has split into an adult and non-adult platform, most likely for this precise reason - the adult platform uses different payment processors and has a different transfer structure. No PayPal, for example.

That isn't to say that this isn't annoying, particularly because after my first review, the "unacceptable content" boiled down to 1-2 frames of the story that were pretty borderline.

and that possible spy, a traitor.
Well, I certainly take a much more "not for me, but that's ok" approach to content. (Shrug) The fact remains that I was, technically, violating their ToS, so it's hard to complain too hard when you get called on it.

I think you should register in other platform without censorship. For example, .
Looking into it. It's a slow process because they're getting LOTS of applications.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
What patch though? Has there ever been one?
There was one. The mistake I made, if you want to call it that, was to post it here myself - the specific post was cited in the suspension. (The post has been deleted - that was one of the things I had to do to get my page back online.) But it was kind of hard to argue that it wasn't something I'd produced, and "off-site activities" are now considered as part of deciding whether something violates their ToS or not.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I do thank everybody for their support. It is what it is. Now that I've gotten the page back online, I can get back to working on the next chapter, and figure out "next steps" as I go along. Stay tuned...

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Well, looks like the same thing happened to the game "Imperio" The Dev. introduced NTR and pissed someone off, so now it's under review probably for it's incest content. I swear the Anti-NTR crowd houses some of the most immature, intolerant, and emotionally feeble people i've ever encountered. It's like these games are a matter of life and death to them. Pathetic!

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Well, looks like the same thing happened to the game "Imperio" The Dev. introduced NTR and pissed someone off, so now it's under review probably for it's incest content. I swear the Anti-NTR crowd houses some of the most immature, intolerant, and emotionally feeble people i've ever encountered. It's like these games are a matter of life and death to them. Pathetic!
I totally agree, there is talk of increasing security for adult websites to prevent children from accessing sites like this, but you can be sure some of the insecure and intellectually challenged little darlings will still slip through the net.:FacePalm:

murlo3966

Jun 22, 2019
I totally agree, there is talk of increasing security for adult websites to prevent children from accessing sites like this, but you can be sure some of the insecure and intellectually challenged little darlings will still slip through the net.:FacePalm:
i'm sure also
what scissors for manicure
can be used to kill and dismember corpses (at least by some unstable persons)
We need to immediately stop their production. and already released confiscate and store in police stations

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "Elkfood, publicación: 3033275, miembro: 61135"]
Solo pasé por aquí para decir que realmente estoy esperando el próximo episodio.
[/ CITAR]
Idem.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes