Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
The tag isn't missing if the dev says it isn't in the game.
Noone gives a ff about what Dev says. The original story at literotica Is in the NON CONSENT section.

Dev decided to make a kinetic novel out of this story and seems to display great anxiety about the rape discussion. Also great anxiety to avoid his game tagged with rape tag.

Unfortunetally modders till now havent done their job properly regarding tags in this game.
Already reported to the modders and I hope it gets fixed.

Devs have all the right to tell their story.
But what it Is annoying Is deciding to make a story with 100% rape content, which equals narrowing your audience, and then be concerned about the rape disqusion or the rape tag.

Also more annoying Is the feeling that modders prs withs Devs Is more importantly than usage of tags in this forum, forum rules or the right of a member to have knowledge of what content he Is actually downloading.

Fix it

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Ok, I suppose it is time to close the discussion about tags. The thread is not the right place to discuss it anyway. If you have any concern about the tag(s), report the OP and explain your position. If your request is rejected, deal with it, please.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Rich seeing from latest chapter. Parker gonna get blackmail from Bill :HideThePain:. Probably more blackmail will happen later.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Good game. I don't understand why he doesn't have more followers.
I think it's because of the delay in posting new updates, it's a great game but it takes time to spread to other people for lack of commitment to the game's author, if the updates were constant surely the number of people would multiply

Reactions: cerebotio2

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Really looking forward to more Becky and Melanie content. The animations are excellent. I really like the deep kissing animations and I'm hopping for more of those, including NTR kissing content with Becky. :love: :love: :love:
This game has potential. Keep it up.
Really appreciate it! While we completely understand that the content and format isn't for everyone, the positive feedback from those that like it really does help keep us going.

Is it known if there is an approximate date for the next chapter?
How long before the next update? The suspense is killing me! :eek:
I really wish I could provide some kind of definitive schedule, but both JohnCBB and I have challenges in finding as much time to work on this as we would wish. Among other things, we prefer to release complete chapters, rather than cutting things off early to try to meet an arbitrary schedule. (Gotta get to that next cliffhanger!! LOL) No intention of abandoning, but, as always, we have to ask your patience.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
What's the difference between the patreon censored version and the patched uncensored?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
What's the difference between the patreon censored version and the patched uncensored?
At present, very small. One small part each of two different scenes. That may change in the future.

Reactions: Elkfood
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes