Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
A few things: this is NOT <NTR>. The mother is NOT losing herself to lust for Officer Fuckface. This is <rape> and should be tagged as such. What he's doing is degrading and evil.

Which brings me to my second thing: when do we get to kill Officer Fuckface? I know that MC is unaware of what is happening to his mom but we, the player, are totally aware. And the longer it goes on, the more THIS player gets frustrated.

If MC found out after the blowjob, I would have been satisfied with Officer Fuckface being fired. But now that (as the player) I've had to endure knowing that that wonderful mother that is there has been raped for WEEKS...well, the cop needs to die a painful death.

So, I respectfully ask whoever is reading this to hit me up and let me know when Officer Fuckface's justice is written in to the game, because I can't endure another playthrough knowing it's going to end my MCs fucking fantastic mother still under that shit hole's control.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
A few things: this is NOT <NTR>. The mother is NOT losing herself to lust for Officer Fuckface. This is <rape> and should be tagged as such. What he's doing is degrading and evil.

Which brings me to my second thing: when do we get to kill Officer Fuckface? I know that MC is unaware of what is happening to his mom but we, the player, are totally aware. And the longer it goes on, the more THIS player gets frustrated.

If MC found out after the blowjob, I would have been satisfied with Officer Fuckface being fired. But now that (as the player) I've had to endure knowing that that wonderful mother that is there has been raped for WEEKS...well, the cop needs to die a painful death.

So, I respectfully ask whoever is reading this to hit me up and let me know when Officer Fuckface's justice is written in to the game, because I can't endure another playthrough knowing it's going to end my MCs fucking fantastic mother still under that shit hole's control.
How I understand it based on some comic or short story but I never read it, yet I read some comments here and I think this VN is not for you because it would probably not go the way you want to. However, based on the comments this VN might go some different directions, but it is not sortent.

Mar 5, 2018
How I understand it based on some comic or short story but I never read it, yet I read some comments here and I think this VN is not for you because it would probably not go the way you want to. However, based on the comments this VN might go some different directions, but it is not sortent.
But tags dont say RAPE! This novel is about corrupt officers raping a mother! Not even NTR, just rape, rape.

Reactions: Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
But tags dont say RAPE! This novel is about corrupt officers raping a mother! Not even NTR, just rape, rape.
Exactly! NTR is a fetish I can get behind and enjoy. The idea of corrupting a woman to the point that she gives in and wants to be the whore or slut for the corruptor. When done well, even through the viewpoint of the man losing his wife or lover, it can be enjoyable

But there is no corruption here. There's heartbreaking rape through blackmail and intimidation and the game should be tagged as such.

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
We get it. You don't like it. So go elsewhere. Nobody's forcing you to read this story.

But I do feel it's necessary to point out that, despite all your jumping up and down, that the sex between the mother and the cop isn't rape. Yes, she's being blackmailed, no question about it. But she had a choice, and chose the sex route rather than risking the cop following through on his threats. At its core, it's no different from a boss saying "if you want to keep your job, you'll sleep with me."

Definition of rape

1 : unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
We get it. You don't like it. So go elsewhere. Nobody's forcing you to read this story.

But I do feel it's necessary to point out that, despite all your jumping up and down, that the sex between the mother and the cop isn't rape. Yes, she's being blackmailed, no question about it. But she had a choice, and chose the sex route rather than risking the cop following through on his threats. At its core, it's no different from a boss saying "if you want to keep your job, you'll sleep with me."

The balance of power between a cop or employer and a citizen or employee makes them incapable of valid consent. That's the law.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Actually, there is , which is just rape, from beggining until the end.
Rape in front of the MC. That degradation, the MCs inability to protect his loved one, the emasculation of it all, is integral to the NTR fetish. Since that's not present, this is just rape.

Reactions: numanumani

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Since this apparently disgusts and annoys you so much, I fail to see why you're still hanging around here beating this particular horse to death. Just go to some other thread that doesn't raise your blood pressure so much and enjoy your life there. Or go build your own "proper" NTR game to show us all how it should be done.

Also, if you read through the thread from the beginning, you'll find that there were quite a number of people early on who wanted this tagged as NTR when it was not initially so tagged. So, apparently definitions vary. I don't have a problem with that. And when I find a game on this site that I don't care for, I move on, instead of jumping up and down about it in front of the world.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Since this apparently disgusts and annoys you so much, I fail to see why you're still hanging around here beating this particular horse to death. Just go to some other thread that doesn't raise your blood pressure so much and enjoy your life there. Or go build your own "proper" NTR game to show us all how it should be done.

Also, if you read through the thread from the beginning, you'll find that there were quite a number of people early on who wanted this tagged as NTR when it was not initially so tagged. So, apparently definitions vary. I don't have a problem with that. And when I find a game on this site that I don't care for, I move on, instead of jumping up and down about it in front of the world.
You're killing me, Smalls.

I like the vast majority of the game. I don't mind NTR content. This game needs a <rape> tag. It's really that simple.

As for "moving on", I literally said that that was what I was doing until there's an end to the mother's rape blackmail/rape storyline (if at all).

And just want to say, if you don't think an employer saying "fuck me or your fired" isn't rape you should really give your head a shake. Every person on this site is a bit of a sick fuck, but even if we have rape fantasies we need to be fucking AWARE of what constitutes actual rape.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
The public search scene infront of the school can probably be categorised as NTR, even if it was "just" a demeaning search.
The police station sex scenes however are better described as rape and the thread would be more descriptive by having that tag added.

Reactions: greenp and Faptime

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

I agree, it is not rape. It is blackmail and extortion. But as the western world plunges further and further into hyper sensitivity, definitions of just about everything is changing. Hell, nowadays even tapping a woman on the shoulder can be construed as sexual harassment.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I agree, it is not rape. It is blackmail and extortion. But as the western world plunges further and further into hyper sensitivity, definitions of just about everything is changing. Hell, nowadays even tapping a woman on the shoulder can be construed as sexual harassment.
If you blackmail or extort someone for sex, that is rape. How in the world is that hard to understand? Because you gave her a "choice"?

"If she didn't really want it, she could have just let me ruin her life." What kind of redpill bullshit is that?

If you demand sex in exchange for *not* doing some bad thing to the person (be it hitting them, revealing secrets about them, firing them, framing them for drug possession, failing them in a class) that is rape.

And if you want to read stories or play games where this happens, go for it! If you want to engage in rape fantasies with your significant other, go for it!

But if you walk around thinking that blackmailing someone into having sex with you is NOT rape and therefore you aren't a rapist, then educate yourselves.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
OK, guys, you've beaten this topic down several feet below ground level. You each have a position, and it appears that none of your are changing it based on what someone else says.

I don't happen to consider this rape - my own definition of rape is more along the lines of what L.Lumpy posted. (And that type of content - "rape with violence," if you prefer - is not going to appear in the story.)

BUT IF YOU DISAGREE WITH MY DEFINITION, THAT'S OK.

At this point, you should have a reasonable idea of the kind of topics that are going to appear in the story. If you like it (whatever you care to call it), great - stick around. If you don't, thank you for stopping by and expressing your opinion - I hope you find something that you do like.

But let's move the topic of discussion on to something more constructive than bickering over a tag or two.

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
OK, guys, you've beaten this topic down several feet below ground level. You each have a position, and it appears that none of your are changing it based on what someone else says.

I don't happen to consider this rape - my own definition of rape is more along the lines of what L.Lumpy posted. (And that type of content - "rape with violence," if you prefer - is not going to appear in the story.)

BUT IF YOU DISAGREE WITH MY DEFINITION, THAT'S OK.

At this point, you should have a reasonable idea of the kind of topics that are going to appear in the story. If you like it (whatever you care to call it), great - stick around. If you don't, thank you for stopping by and expressing your opinion - I hope you find something that you do like.

But let's move the topic of discussion on to something more constructive than bickering over a tag or two.
One of the few stories if not the only that ntr tag functions As a beard of rape content.

And the Dev tries to protect that beard.

1) People have the right to critisism.
2) People have the right to stick around where ever they want.
3) Wishing the best of luck to the devs.
4)Already have reported the missing rape tag to the modders in a story that Is 0% ntr 100% rape.
5) Sticking around until rape tag Is applied then instant unfollow.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes