Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm mostly interested in cheating (or ntr, but that's not necessary) of the girlfriend..is there any? :)

Reactions: Elkfood

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It's being worked on, but just like every other time someone has asked, I can't give a specific prediction on when it'll be ready.
Ok. I hope you can publish the new update soon. I just hope those blackmailer cops don't dare touch Becky. She is Parker's.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Yea. I'm pretty sure he will. But I think the whole football team have already been there. :)
I think Becky is the innocent one that will be successfully turne into the school slut. As I said before I want other people to be part of the corruption not only the cops. Cops can be initiators but I hope not the only ones.

Reactions: Elkfood and fbass

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I think Becky is the innocent one that will be successfully turne into the school slut. As I said before I want other people to be part of the corruption not only the cops. Cops can be initiators but I hope not the only ones.
I think there were some hints in chapter 5 that she's doing something she doesn't want Parker to know. I think she's getting passed around in the football teams locker room. She wants to be a popular cheerleader. I guess we'll know in chapter 6.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The people that report this game need to get a life :cautious:
Somebody really has it in for this game. It makes you wonder whether it's the same person as the previous time this happened.
It's frustrating because there's nothing we can do but wait. Perhaps it's time a different platform was considered?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hey Rich
Sorry to hear about the review again; have they said what it's for this time?
No. When they notify you that you've been suspended, they just send you a pretty generic "here's all the kinds of content you can't have" notice. The most likely scenario is that another troll has repeated the accusations that were made against us the first time. I've asked Patreon for more details, and am waiting for a response, but I'm hoping I can point back to the results of the previous review and get this dealt with reasonably.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I hope this game isn't abandoned, there are no new patreon posts since nearly two months now...
It's not abandoned, but real life comes first; the devs are still working on the game. :)
Any word on a new update?
Yes, this a case of "life happens," I'm afraid. The next version is being worked on, but I got thrown a bit of a curve ball the latter part of last year, and John has also had things that have taken him away from this.

No intent of abandoning it, however.

Eyeris

Sep 20, 2019
Yes, this a case of "life happens," I'm afraid. The next version is being worked on, but I got thrown a bit of a curve ball the latter part of last year, and John has also had things that have taken him away from this.

No intent of abandoning it, however.
When will the next update launch?

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes