3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Thank you. FYI, the script has been complete for a while, and I'm about half-way through the renders. This is going to be a render-heavy update, I think. Teasers when I get to an appropriate point...

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys, this is John from JohnAndRich. You should know that Rich has gone out of his way to keep our project going. He's consistently carried this forward as life, on my end, has often gotten in its way. The same is true for Rich but he still managed to keep this progressing and share updates with you all. Juts thought you should know - super appreciative of Rich and I think you all will LOVE Ch. 6. Thanks much Rich and thanks to all our supporters for helping us keep this alive!

Last edited:

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
with her growth
need to wear heels
LOL. In my experience, most women who spend their entire day on their feet (teachers, nurses, etc.) tend to opt for comfort over style. Hence her (my) choice of footwear for classroom times.

That's not to say that you might not see Melissa in heels down the road a bit, however...

murlo3966

Jun 22, 2019
you are the boss = your rules

Imho
she is not only a teacher, but also a star of games
it must meet the requirements

Ps
If her height is equal to boys, she is not older than them

or lengthen legs or buy heels ;)

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Height doesn't matter. It's about style, poise, movement, fashion & sex appeal. Whenever she visits the police station she should leave the mocassins in the car & save them for work & driving. She needs some decent footwear. If I had her in my power, I would insist on it.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
If her height is equal to boys, she is not older than them
I'm going to (respecfully) disagree with you there.

In the United States, the average height of a grown woman is about 5'4" (162cm).

Males, on average, exceed that height by age 14. By age 18 (the age of the characters in this story), boys average about 5'9" (176cm).

Thus, assuming everyone in the story was "average", we would expect the boy students to be about 5 inches (12cm) taller than the women. (And that's a big difference to try to make up with footwear.)

In case anybody cares:
  • Parker is 5'7" (168cm), so he's a bit below average height for boys his age.
  • Melissa is 5'6" (165cm) so she's pretty close to the average adult female height.
By comparison:
  • Carl is 5'9" (176cm), so he's right on average for boys his age.
  • Brad (remember Brad?) is between 6'0" and 6'1", so he's above average (expected for a football star)
I chose those heights deliberately when designing the characters.

Possibly, however, your quote was meant to say that Melissa would want a height advantage to give her more authority over her students. I won't argue that certain people do take that approach, but that's as much a matter of personality as anything else. One of the most authoritative people I ever knew was a Master Chief Petty Officer who was only about 5'5". He might have been looking up at you, but he could make you feel pretty small, even when he wasn't angry at you. LOL

Imho
she is not only a teacher, but also a star of games
it must meet the requirements
That, of course, is an entirely different matter. I respect your opinion, and thank you for your input.

Height doesn't matter. It's about style, poise, movement, fashion & sex appeal. Whenever she visits the police station she should leave the mocassins in the car & save them for work & driving. She needs some decent footwear. If I had her in my power, I would insist on it.
I'm chuckling to myself. Not because I find your comments in any way laughable - far from it. I don't generally give out much on what's upcoming, but suffice it to say that the two of you are not the only ones that has thought of that particular aspect of Melissa... :)

Again, I thank everybody for the constructive criticism that has been posted here.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
When will the Update be released btw? :)
I'm working on it steadily. I don't publish dates in advance, because then if I miss the date, people (rightly) get upset. Life happens, after all. Apologies for that, but I'd rather not publish a date than miss one.

That being said, the majority of the next chapter is done. But still working on some significant pieces...

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes