3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Why has it got NTR tags? not a single NTR scene in this novel..
There was some debate, early on, as to whether the story's content constituted NTR or not. It seems that term means significantly different things to different people. Some people were adamant that it was, so the tag ended up getting applied (not by me) and I wasn't going to argue further about it.

Sorry if it doesn't meet the definition of NTR you were hoping for. You're welcome to walk away and never look at another update - I won't be offended.

Reactions: Alfius

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Excellente histoire continué comme ça / Excellent story continued like this
Merci boucoup! Je suis content que vous l'appréciez.

No, I don't speak French - I studied it in high school, a LONG time ago, but very little is still attached to what neurons I still have left. You probably saw half my remaining vocabulary there. LOL

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 189m78g

llun

Apr 26, 2018
Thank you.

I don't make advance statements about exactly what's going to happen. That's partially because if I mention something that's a ways off, everyone will be baying at the moon for it to be in the next release. It's also partially because, while I have a broad outline of the story flow, I'm writing a lot of the details as I go along. LOL

However, suffice it to say that I also don't completely ignore the rambles people post here...
Oh i dont expect or want any spoilers lol... i just like to leave little ideas my fucked mind creates in hope i can be of help! Keep up the great work!

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I finally got the chance to play the update and its awesome! I hope there would be another kind of NTR that would be considered: Son masturbating to his mother being whored around. For variety, I hope she gets to be blackmailed and enjoyed by other characters too...a virtuous, lovely woman forced into degrading acts with her son becoming aware of the plot in gradual fashion
Hot hot hot

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Adolfo and 189m78g

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Update today on SubscribeStar:

Chapter 7 Progress Update for Fans and Above
The renders for Chapter 7 are now complete. 500+ renders, 12 major animations plus quite a number of small ones.

Next step is to get this all programmed into Ren'py. Tentatively targeting release to Mega-Fans and Benefactors about September 12.

Third Chapter 7 Teaser Image for Mega-Fans and Benefactors

645f50ff-dc1d-4d7f-a859-17c40b596a2a.jpg

corxo

Jul 20, 2019
I just saw the new chapter and I loved it, the story is growing, bringing new characters and situations with great potential, my sincere congratulations on your work, the wait is hard, but it is worth it, now again to wait anxiously for the Next chapter that promises a lot, and if it is like the previous chapters it will surely get it.

I'm still betting on incorporating the principal of the school in this adventure, and that Rick changes his way of thinking thanks to the surprise that his mother gives him ... and I love the classic idea of good cop and bad cop, seriously, great job

Reactions: Elkfood

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah, I'm not a contributor now. I donated $5 or $7 2 months ago. Just thought your project was cool. Can't donate 10's of bucks unfortunately :) Would wish everyone who played it just donated a dollar or more if they wanted. It becomes a lot of money if everyone has that mentality.

Reactions: fbass
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes