Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
where are all the others chapters? ,i mean ch1 ,2,3,4,5,if they exist of course
Um, in the story? The current version of the story has six chapters. The seventh is being worked on now. If you'd rather think of the existing version as 0.6, with 0.7 in progress, fine, but I haven't been numbering it that way.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Does this need anything special to run? I unpacked it, launched the exe and it doesn't load.
I get a white window with the title and nothing else.

EDIT: Never mind. Something screwy had happened. I played another ren'py game a few hours ago with no issue, but when I tried opening other games now the same white screen appeared. I restarted the computer and it was fine. Looking forward to playing your game Rich.

Sarah has alien eyes, but aside from that everything looks good. The story will piss a lot of people off though. I'll try to take it for what it is, a story :)

The technology is kind of inconsistent with 2005(Hurricane Katrina). Floppy disks were a thing of the past by then, it was USB-drives by that time. Most teens would also have a cell phone. Heck, 90% in my 13 year old class in 2000 were running around with Nokia 3210 and 3310. In 2005 it still wasn't smartphones ofc, just cell phones. It was also when the slim laptops we know today started to really hit the mainstream market.

Done. Cool story, lot of potential, really hot animated scenes. Will keep an eye on this and sub if it continues in a direction I like. Not something you try if you have issues separating reality and fiction however.

Last edited:

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
The story will piss a lot of people off though. I'll try to take it for what it is, a story :)
You can substitute "will" for "has." The early portion of this thread proved that out...

The technology is kind of inconsistent with 2005(Hurricane Katrina). Floppy disks were a thing of the past by then, it was USB-drives by that time. Most teens would also have a cell phone. Heck, 90% in my 13 year old class in 2000 were running around with Nokia 3210 and 3310. In 2005 it still wasn't smartphones ofc, just cell phones. It was also when the slim laptops we know today started to really hit the mainstream market.
Yes, it isn't perfect. As you might surmise, the main idea was to get back to a time where phones could take pictures, but before the "everybody has a video camera and Internet in their pocket" days. I honestly didn't think about the USB stick aspect. Oh well...

Done. Cool story, lot of potential, really hot animated scenes. Will keep an eye on this and sub if it continues in a direction I like. Not something you try if you have issues separating reality and fiction however.
Thanks!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Rich As long as you keep toeing the line of what's believable in an extreme scenario so it doesn't get too unbelievable, don't pull any punches and don't let the story slow down too much I'll be so happy.

I've decided to sub at least for this month, but I'll become a recurring sub if you intend to release regular content in the future.

EDIT: Subscribestar is kinda buggy. No confirmation email on account creation after 10 mins and it immediately locked me out of $5 rewards after cancelling the recurring subscription. Their "contact us" page is also completely blank.(I did send them a mail, but had to find their support through another site)

Last edited:

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Um, in the story? The current version of the story has six chapters. The seventh is being worked on now. If you'd rather think of the existing version as 0.6, with 0.7 in progress, fine, but I haven't been numbering it that way.

thx i will definitively try this game soon for sure (y)

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Update on SubscribeStar:

Chapter 7 Progress Update #2 for Fans and Above
Although I can't give you a target release date as yet, I'm continuing to bang through the renders. At this point, just under 75% of the script has been rendered, so it's progressing well.

As a bit of a teaser, Emily's back in this chapter... :)

Second Chapter 7 Teaser Image for Mega-Fans and Benefactors
8640e394-60be-4506-8b9f-18140d5b71ae.jpg

Marco2018

May 22, 2020
Great "STORY" yea.. its a story not a game.. why is that so hard to digest..

but yes.. i personally enjoy the aspect of the "helpless son being forced to watch his mother being molested"(like the first scene in the police questioning room) with that being said i dont care to "be" the son in that perspective(i would rather be the cop) so the shifting perspective adds layers to how you can progress the story (not being trapped through the day-to-day events) the true "perspective" we have on this story "i believe" is that of the writer and how we are carried to peak moments in this "world of perversion" we stepped into haha...

As for future events i hope the mother/son/cop scenes return.. maybe more advanced where the son gets blackmailed and forced to sit and watch much worse going down..

But that is just my suggestions... love the story keep up the good work i cant wait to see where you take this!
I am writing a similar story

Spoondadevil23

Dec 5, 2018

Looking forward to seeing/playing the latest update.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
how many rennders have until now ??
If you're asking about the chapter currently in-progress, I haven't actually counted. I'm right in the middle of one of the two sequences that are heavy on animations. Thus, a whole lot of renders going into relatively few lines of the script. Then (from a "lines of dialog rendered" point of view) it'll move along quickly until I get to the last sequence, which is also animation-heavy, at which point it'll appear to drag again.

Looking forward to seeing/playing the latest update.
Thank you. I'm looking forward to delivering it. But, no, no dates as yet.

only if you are not playing with yourself
LOL. Good one!

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes